• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Allura Upgrade (Just her??)

Honestly, a good deal of the Voltron pages need revising, but this one is definitely one that has pretty glaring stuff missing.

For starters, Allura needs to be upgraded to 5-A. She is the current Paladin for the Blue Lion to replace Lance so whatever he has should be given to her. This of course means she needs a new key for her Paladin armor as well. And the fact that her standard equipment acknowledges this but not her overall page is very strange.

Also, she should get Energy Sensing for being able to feel energy around her and she also needs her bo-staff that she was shown fighting with in S2.

Im likely missing stuff, but this is some of the stuff that definitely needs to be added.

I think that this seems to make sense, but you need more community input.

You can check here for people to ask to comment here: Knowledgeable Members List. I think that Darkanine is knowledgeable about Voltron for example.

Okay. Then it should be fine to update them.

By the way, Voltron is gradually getting better as the seasons continue.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Also, we need a Lotor page ovo
I made it awhile ago. We need a Matt page soon, though.

I think the Lions need an upgrade too. They're scaled to a 5-A feat by Drazil, but that was before the Low 4-C feats were accepted. 4.6 Tenatons / 5 = 992 Ninatons, approx.

High 5-A.

No clue why the calc says 8.8 Tenatos when the value is only 4.6 AFAIK.

When u type in "Lotor" and get nothing but not "Prince Lotor" and get something ovo.

And I ofc agree with the Lions being upgraded.

Also while still in my head, Keith should have his Blade of Mamora Armor key.

It's likely no different than the stats of his Paladin Armor but he should still have it in his possession.

I don't think an extra key is necessary, but an extra image in the tabber and Mamora equipment should be A.OK to add.

By the way, do you tink Lotor and others should scale to Zarkons MFTL+ feat now?

Given the fact that Lotor straight up killed Zarkon (no stomp. just defeat), I agree they should.

Also, if you finished S6, then shouldnt Voltron gain resistance to high radiation + power drain or something along those lines? In the last episode, Voltron was completely unaffected by the power of that White Hole (portal to Oriande), which releases constant energy that drains the power away from ships.

So, do we have accepted calculations for Low 4-C and MFTL+?

Okay. I would appreciate if somebody could find and link to them.

@Darkanine

Also, while it is on my mind, shouldnt Haggar also gain a kind of Time Manipulation hax? In S1 her dark magic corrupted Allura's wormhole which caused her and Coran to be stuck in an endless timeloop.

@Kukui

I am not sure. It was likely the properties of the wormhole that made her able to cause this, not something that she can do in general, but I do not remember the episode well.

Speaking of Voltron, are you all certain that Coran (Legendary Defender), and similar profiles should really be rated with Planet level attack potency? It seems ridiculously exaggerated going by what I have seen of the series.

I'll let Darkanine answer that since he was likely the one who rate . Them as such. He likely has a good reason for it.

I'll mssg him later if he doesn't come back to this thread again.

Not sure if Coran himself scales to the Planet level stuff. I do vaguely recall him fighting Paladins early on but I dunno. Planet level Paladins comes from a low end of them, and Allura, surviving attacks from lasers that were said to be able to completely destroy planets, and surviving magic that could destroy planets. They also survived the destruction of a moon in the comics, which supports it.

Low 4-C comes from a feat performed by a dinky little warship Zarkon had that was accepted ages ago, and MFTL+ comes from Zarkon's astral projection traveling "several galaxies" in, at most, minutes. Shiro could keep up with the projection in their battle.

Well, Coran, the Palladins, and Allura generally seem to be portrayed to be physically of tier 9-B or 9-A, with extremely high combat speeds.

If they had planetary power on their own, they would barely even need the lions, and easily get out of most hoatile situations that they have been in without any trouble whatsoever.

As such, I think that surviving any supposedly planet-destroying blasts should have to be considered as a plot-induced stupidity outlier. 5-B statistics for them, are the sort of thing that risk to give us a bad reputation even among regular audiences.

I agree with Ant although I remember Zarkon being able to tank attacks by the lions and damage them so not sure if he would keep the stats

I am uncertain. Either Zarkon standing up to the lions is plot-induced stupidity, or Lowthor standing up to him qualifies. I think that the latter seems to make more sense.

Should we create another thread for that discussion?

I suppose that it is best to wait for Darkanine first though.

I don't agree with the downgrades. Shiro, albeit in Astral form, managed to briefly hold his own against Zarkon, who manhandled the Red Lion on his own, and then Lotor while using Shiro's weaponry killed Zarkon. The Paladins also held their own against Lotors generals, who managed to hurt him as well. Plus, theirs Allura maintaining and using energy to heal entire worlds and the Marmora agents fighting against the Druids, who were able to destroy planets.

That, with other stuff like surviving attacks that blew up a moon and weapons that could annihilate planets leads me to think that it's more consistent then their Wall feats.

Well, they only have destructive feats of around a Wall level scale. They are not presented as extraordinarily physically powerful compared to regular humanoids, and I have an extremely hard time seeing Voltron humanity as a whole as a Planet level species on an individual level.

As such, I think that we have to consider physical durability feats beyond this scale as outlier, and inconsistent plot-induced stupidity scaling. These are the kind of statistics that will cause our visitors to consider us extremely unreliable.

It doesn't make any sense to downgrade them, though. They consistently matched Lotor's generals, who could hurt Lotor himself. Lotor using Shiro's weapons killed Zarkon, and using similar weapons the Paladins matched and defeated several of Zarkon's generals.

Ignoring all the feats that put the in the Tier 6/5 range (Survivng attacks that destroy worlds, surviving the destruction of half a moon, fighting Lotor's generals, barely keeping up with Zarkon, etc) because they don't "seem" superhuman is dumb, I'm sorry.

Why should we cave into popular demand anyway? A lot of people outside the side already scoff at our stats anyway and refuse to do their own research.

Well, I definitely do not have the impression that they are intended to be anywhere near Planet level without their lions, and think that any such showings are unintentional, but do not have the time and energy to argue extensively about it.

I agree with Ant. It seems odd for only regular humans to be planet level with just the Paladin armor. Pidge fought a bounty hunter with her brother. Both were getting damaged and giving damage at the same rate against the bounty hunter but Pidge's brother doesn't have the Paladin Armor.

It's very inconsistent to have them be 5-B. I saw on Pidge's profile that they are rated 5-B for being inside the Lions while there was a planet busting attack. The lions tanked the explosion not the Paladins, however since there's a mental link with the lions then that could be the reason they were harmed, not that they tanked a 5-B explosion.

Like, if the character is a "regular human", "only a low-level superhuman", "only a superhuman", "only a peak human" doesn't matter if the feats tell a different story.

I gotta agree with Dark and Matt here, sorry Ant...

Downgrading them just because they're only supposed to be Superhuman would be like Downgrading Batman and Captain America to 9-B for just being exceedingly strong humans

I agree with Dark as well.

Zarkon especially because he straight up stomped Keiths red lion, even Coran begged Keith to not fight Zarkon on his own because he was too strong. Lotor definitely scales since he overpowered and killed Zarkon.

The reasonings just need to be changed is all.

Lotor was definitely not portrayed as anywhere near as powerful as Zarkon. He simply had a sharp powerful weapon in the same manner as Wolverine.

And Batman is rated as 8-C, not 5-B. The latter rating is far more extreme, considering that the regular showings are of a 9-B scale.

@Ant With all due respect, lower feats dont discredit higher feats, otherwise characters like the Power Rangers wouldnt be rated anywhere near the level we currently have them

Back