• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Primus and Unicron (Abstract Forms) vs SSJB Vegeta

Can the 2 Transformers Gods at their strongest beat the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Prince? If the 2 are too much for Vegeta, then I will have SSJB Goku aid SSJB Vegeta

Primus
Unicron
Ssgss vegeta arms crossed aura no bg by eymsmiley-d9c40ib

I haven't watched Dragon Ball Super, only the 2 films, so I don't know the extent of Vegeta's power. However if his current profile is accurate then Primus and Unicron would likely beat Vegeta at the height of their power.

They are non-corporeal. That's all they need (and similar power) to win, or at least stalemate, both, Goku and Vegeta.

Agreed. I know Goku and Beerus have a feat of threatening the universe while sparring. Primus and Unicron have a similar feat of shaking the universe by trading blows in their original energy forms back in the Marvel Comics. Primus in his corporeal form shook the universe by screaming.

But besides that is the fact that Primus and Unicron have hax that I'm not sure Dragon Ball Super has given Goku and Vegeta the ability to counter. Manipulation of reality, time, space, mind, spirit, etc.

Iustitia Prime said:
Agreed. I know Goku and Beerus have a feat of threatening the universe while sparring. Primus and Unicron have a similar feat of shaking the universe by trading blows in their original energy forms back in the Marvel Comics. Primus in his corporeal form shook the universe by screaming.

But besides that is the fact that Primus and Unicron have hax that I'm not sure Dragon Ball Super has given Goku and Vegeta the ability to counter. Manipulation of reality, time, space, mind, spirit, etc.
Kaioken x10 SSJB Goku countered Hit's ability to slow Time down if that counts for something lol

I wouldn't go that far. I think Unicron or Primus on their own would win handily without PIS/CIS.

But I'm going off my knowledge as a Transformers fanatic. I'm aware that there are huge gains made in Dragonball Super but I haven't watched it.

I think it'd be more fair if we treated this as either Unicron or Primus vs Vegeta rather than both. Also can we get more feedback? It'd be nice to get some actual battles on Unicron and Primus' pages.

Idk why Unicron/Primus is lowballed at only Universal when they are gods of the entire Multiverse...roughly 60 Million different universes in the continuity.

Nibbler3100 said:
Idk why Unicron/Primus is lowballed at only Universal when they are gods of the entire Multiverse...roughly 60 Million different universes in the continuity.

Because they aren't. Ignoring that before the "Out of One, Many" story neither had any feats putting them above universal, they're currently no longer multiversal entities. The nonsensical Hasbro retcon making Unicron and Primus "multiversal singularities" (aka existing across all universes in their multiverse) has itself been retconned away. So now every Unicron and Primus is different by universe; they're no longer portions of a larger whole.

Unicron and Primus' best feat, even in abstract form, was shaking the universe fighting eachother.

So Given all that I believe Vegeta would solo this they may have hax but he has the Power & Speed advantage in Blue if not Goku comes in and he definitely wins

They wouldn't be on another plane of existence since they'll be fighting in a neutral territory usually that's how all these battles are set up unless otherwise stated by the OP

What's the point of even trying to argue with Dragonball fans? They think the DB verse is the most powerful when it happens to be just above average in terms of fantasy verses.

Sorry for my rant, but my vote goes to Unicron and Primus. My reason: They were always gods, and DBS Goku and Vegeta only recently became God Level.

I would give this to Primus and Unicron due to their hax. If Goku is in this, then I'll say this is a tie.

primus e unicron, po mano, so primus sola ez, goku e bills fizeram ondas que podiam destruir o universo, os dois juntos, primus sozinho pode facilmente destruir universos, com unicron melhor ainda, enquanto personagens de dragon ball chegam a destruir galaxia ( sozinhos ) primus e unicron podem destruir universos em solo, alem dos poderes de primus e unicron, como night omnipotencia, primus tem omnsciencia e unicron night omisciencia... Primus sola ez

Charlie Staz said:
primus e unicron, po mano, so primus sola ez, goku e bills fizeram ondas que podiam destruir o universo, os dois juntos, primus sozinho pode facilmente destruir universos, com unicron melhor ainda, enquanto personagens de dragon ball chegam a destruir galaxia ( sozinhos ) primus e unicron podem destruir universos em solo, alem dos poderes de primus e unicron, como night omnipotencia, primus tem omnsciencia e unicron night omisciencia... Primus sola ez
primus and unicron , mano po , then primus sole ez , Goku and accounts did que waves could destroy the Universe , The Two Together primus Alone CAN easily destroy Universes with unicron Best STILL while Characters Dragon Ball reach Galaxia Destroy ( alone ) primus and unicron MAY destroy Universes in soil, beyond the primus Powers and unicron , as omnipotence night primus HAS omnsciencia and unicron night omisciencia ... Primus sole ez

for english

Code:
primus is multiversal because the own vector prime said the black hole that destroyed primus was a multiversal threat, and unicron absorbed the own universe , in addition to soak up the existence of the fabric, Primus and Unicron wins

Sorry dude, Unicron used to be Tier 2 on this wiki, but both him and Primus were changed to Multi-Galaxy long ago, even though I agree that both are Multiversal, but the wiki doesn't think so

ours, they should have left as multiversal , but I think so was numbered with the apparitions of marvel , not the cyberton transfoermers

Unicron and Primus were downgraded from multiversal because they weren't and aren't. That ranking was brought over from the OBD page which wanked the Transformers gods. Going by actual feats and canon Unicron and Primus were universal at most based on shaking the universe in the original Marvel comics. The idea of being multiverse busters comes from a weird series of Hasbro retcons that I don't want to go over and over again with but the topic where I made the case against multiversal Unicron and Primus is here- https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/67256 And of course this was back when the Hasbro doctrine of "multiversal singularities" was still in effect (saying that all Unicrons across the multiverse are the same being and same for Primus). That is no longer canon thanks to the FunPub story "Out of One, Many" which retconned mulitversal singularities away. All Unicrons and Primuses are individual beings with no greater gestalt consciousness across the multiverse. So the greatest feat of any Unicron or Primus is shaking the universe, which is surely above galaxy level but does not quite appear to universe level and surely isn't multiverse level.

Unicorn solos the verse except Zeno TBH.

He's an abstract being, they have no way to damage him and conflict will only fuel him anyway, if not empower him since its impossible to kill Unicron with a conventional attack.

Back