• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread

In Mahoutsukai episode 50, the cures could have chased after Yummy before the latter entered the portal, but didn't. Whip, however, caught him on her first try. In KiraKira, she is implied to have deduced that Cure Yell is Nono Hana after meeting each of them once. For a variety of reasons, it's probably unusable, but, the latter might be a usable intelligence feat.

Added another speed feat for the first Yes! Pretty Cure 5 season. It makes them 742.06m/s at ep 43. That is the fastest feat for that season (relating to the Cures base form) that I could find. They could be faster through scaling (which I say if you do scale, start whith the ep 24 feat).

Also, I this doesn't really help narrow things, but I want to post this, so here is an equation for the Phoenix forms from the Second Max Heart film.

Let FF=the ice duo, M=Marble Screw Max, S=Sparkle Bracelet, B=Freezing Blizzard, MS=Marble Screw Max Sparkle=M*S, E=Extreme Luminario, P=Phoneix Form.

The following three assumptions will be made:

1) That we would be able to find out the multiplers of M, S, AND E.

2) FF= S*E to S^2 (comparing to to ep 22 Baldez fight would put them in this range)

3) B= E to MS (the final clash had it match M even though FF were weaker than P)

So, FF*B=P*M

S*E^2 To M*S^3=P*M -> P=(S*E^2)/M to S^3

If we accept Black's statement that the Sparkle Bracelets are 100x, then at most the Phoneix form would be 1,000,000x.

As previously mentioned, Cures who appear in All Stars New Stage 3 have resurrection, and any who appeared in Super Stars have type 1 acausality.

Additionally, anyone who fought fusion resists absorption.

@Jffusilero

Dante haxes the: Splash Star, Yes! 5, Fresh, probably Suite and Smile, DokiDoki!, Go! Princess,Kirakira, and probably Hugtto! teams to death normally. But loses to Futari wa/Maxheart due to higher AP, Heartcatch due to SoL Speeds, and Mahoutsukai due to both higher AP and MFTL Speeds.

Speed Equilized: ........yeah he can probably solo the whole verse.......if not most of them anyway.

@SSK Taking that line too literal. It really has nothing to do with measurements or determining how strong they are.

A heads up, Cure fans. We just had a revision where characters who are able to travel/survive in space and the Earth's atmosphere should get resistances to cold Ice Manipulation and cosmic radiation Radiation Manipulation. Once it's been accepted, if you know any Cure being capable of such, include such resistances in their profile. (Poor Beauty is going to look insignificant as a result......)

I also recall how everytime the Cures defeat the enemy, all the collateral damage caused in the enviroment will be reverted back to normal, similar to how Ladybug's Miraculous Ladybug work. What ability should we classify this?

@Dino

The the seasons i've watched so far, it would be applied to: Heartcatch, DokiDoki, Magician, KiraKira, and Cure Star but could possibily scale to other Star Twinkle.

I don't think the environmental reconstruct would apply to them. Unlike Ladybug, who displays this sort of reconstruction with her magic, None of the Precure use their powers to reform it directly in any sort. It's just result of defeating the Monster of the Week so the writers can just avoid addressing the matters of colateral damage within the series.

Scarletmoon56 said:
@Jffusilero
Dante haxes the: Splash Star, Yes! 5, Fresh, probably Suite and Smile, DokiDoki!, Go! Princess,Kirakira, and probably Hugtto! teams to death normally. But loses to Futari wa/Maxheart due to higher AP, Heartcatch due to SoL Speeds, and Mahoutsukai due to both higher AP and MFTL Speeds.

Speed Equilized: ........yeah he can probably solo the whole verse.......if not most of them anyway.
Yare yare daze.

The God Of Procrastination said:
As previously mentioned, Cures who appear in All Stars New Stage 3 have resurrection, and any who appeared in Super Stars have type 1 acausality.
Something else, the Splash Star Cures resist Memory Manipulation, as they kept their memories of Michiru and Kaoru when they were... presumed deceased.

@Dino yeah, it is probably something Cure Black said to hype herself up and Express how the Sparkle Bracelet made her feel. I do think we should look at guides and they if they differ I say go with the guide so long as it doesn't contradict the show. My point is, this one of the few times a number is given and through the progress of the attacks getting stronger and stronger, 100 seemed right to me (though it could be seen as too much by others without a objective source). If the guides say nothing about it then I would say to use this number unless we get a statement about the Extreme Luminario having a far lower number (since while the bracelets were above it, it wasn't by a massive amount)

@SSK I'm sorry, especially if this comes off as rude, but if I have to be honest, I find them quite redundant since it's just an expression and nothing else. I also found the mutiple calculations you keep trying to make for the Marble Screw and Sparkle Bracelets flat out unnecessary since it doesn't change the main issue. I get you want to apply multiplers for the Cures in a similar way how we do for DBZ but the reality is Pretty Cure doesn't work like that, so let's please stop trying to until further notice.

I prefer it if you make more calcs like that speed feats you found for the Yes Cures and Boss' attack speed. Those were very detailed, really informative, and are actually valid. I suggest, if you can, try calculating the Lifting Strength of these Cures or AP on the Cures we either have yet to make profiles or labeled Building Level.

@Dino I understand. No problem. I'm currently skimming through GoGo for speed feats. For lifting feats, I'm not sure how I would fully do stuff like that. I'm also watching in order so I won't be the biggest help with that stuff. Except for a speed feat for Fresh Pretty Cure where Cure Peach interrupted a camera mid flash (episode 27 to 29, I forget which one specifically)

@Dino you came off fine. I see how me posting the beam scaling without knowing the numbers is just a more convulted way of saying they got stronger but I don't really know how much. I've said before I did so as setup, but doing it so much did probably come off wrong.

As previously mentioned, Cures who appear in All Stars New Stage 3 have resurrection negation, and any who appeared in Super Stars have type 1 acausality.
Something else, the Splash Star Cures resist Memory Manipulation, as they kept their memories of Michiru and Kaoru when they were... presumed deceased.
Can someone please respond to this, already?

I agree with the splash star memory thing. I think the absorption resistance would hold, though I would need to double check. Haven't seen the other two

Sorry but you need more context than that. Just because I still remember my Uncle when he died, doesn't mean I can resist Memory Manipulation.

@SSK That makes more sense. However, it's still not a resistance to Memory Manipulation since no one or nothing is manipulating their memories. It's seems more like due to the fact they "no longer exist", neither does everyone's memories of them.

The point is that the Cures remember them despite the fact that everyone else's memories of them no longer exist. It would be resistance to something related to memory manipulation or elimination or something like that, right?

That's still not Memory Manipulation or a form a resistance to it. It's just a concept of existence. Unless someone or something actually cause that, it isn't.

Dino Ranger Black said:
@SSK That makes more sense. However, it's still not a resistance to Memory Manipulation since no one or nothing is manipulating their memories. It's seems more like due to the fact they "no longer exist", neither does everyone's memories of them.
But, they do exist, they are later seen alive and (eventually) well.

@TGOP You are missing the point. The issue isn't wether they exist or not, it's the fact it's simply not Memory Manipulation. It's not passive or triggered by anything or anyone.

Yes, it is. Because different abilities are classified by it's conditions, how it's used, and wether it qualifies. Considering Kairi from KH doesn't have a resistance to Memory Manipulation for similar reasons, neither should the SS Cures.

It is Done!!! Finished skimming through GoGo and found a lightning level feat. That was the last feat I could find. The calc might actually be better than what I made it (since I guess the distance of things as I couldn't get a straight shot). But with that, the on screen Speed feats of the Yes! seasons are covered. If they get faster now, it will be through scaling (or I missed a feat, that could be the case as I was skimming the fights and might have missed something).

Now, we just wait until the calc group oks my calculations and then the Yes! Cure's will finally have speed feats (side note: shouldn't they have another key for the powered up forms they got fighting Boss?)

edit: didn't see that they were already applied, my bad

Oh yeah, I finished that a while ago. I'm almost done Mobile Suit Victory Gundam, then I'll watch a couple 12 ep anime and then onto Heartcatch Pretty Cure. Really enjoyed Fresh. Thought Setsuna's arc was nice, but for some reason I feel like the actual transtion into Cure Passion felt like it needed a few more episodes (I thought the build up to and the aftermath when she became a well established member were excellent). Not saying it was bad by any means, I just perfer the Kiryuu sisters story arc from Splash Star.

Back