• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread

@Dino ƒÿ▒

Anyway I finished watching Heartcatch Precure..........

.....and it's s o f u c k i n g g o o o o o o o o o o d ~.

I'm honestly having a hard time whether or not Heartcatch is gonna replace DokiDoki as my favorite precure series. However, Imma go back to create GIFS and pick out some notable feats so we can add more keys to the HC profiles. Next season I'm watching is:

KiraKira Precure!

LOL, I was kidding guys. Anyway, I'll make a profile on the Hugtto characters over the weekend, starting with the Cures. Maybe even earlier if I can. A really solid season with so much time hax.

Hearthcatch is pretty damn great......argubly one of the best seasons. Splash Star is pretty neat as well. However, my favorite happens to be Smile. I find it the most entertaining in terms of charm, action, and characters, plus some of the emotional moments really hit home. It's also the season that got me into the franchise. That and Futari.

@Scarlet I should warn you: The fights in Kirakira are argubly more disappointing than Maho Girls. Ask for the story and characters....well, I'll let you be the judge.

Added them to the main page but only have pictures for the Hugtto team. I'll find some for the Criaso Corp tomorrow....had a long day at work.

Also, working on rendering images for their Cheeful Styles. Have Yell done so far.

@GoP if you think you can spend 16 hours each day from DokiDoki to Hugtto then yeah. Ovo

@Dino ready as ill ever be. Madoka/Cure Selene is the most appealing to me so i really want to see what her character will be like

@TGOP Actually, you don't have to watch ALL of the seasons before the recent one. Each season tells it's own story with a different set of characters, plus there's no sequel since GoGo. Think of it like Power Rangers after Lost Galaxy. The concept is still the same, just that the theme, characters, tale, etc are different.

@Scarlet LOL, Selene is the Cure I'm also interested in the most. Great to see this series is making a come back.

Nice to see People powerscaling this series. I enjoyed watching SethTheProgrammer and Chuck powerscale Dragon Ball and other series but I would love to see them cover this franchise. I'm watching in order (taking breaks between seasons and films) and just finished GoGo. Also, has anyone looked at any of the guidebooks like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Futari-wa-Pretty-Cure-encyclopedia-book-/272443105998 ? It might give some statement that could power them up, but I think guides for Max Heart and the films would be more useful for Cure Black and Cure White just to get an idea for how much stronger they have gotten.

In All Stars DX3, Melody and Rhythm from Suite Pretty Cure wreck the Ice Duo. In the next movie, along with Beat, Muse, and the protagonists of Smile Pretty Cure, they (with difficulty) held back a ship, and Black, White, and Luminous did the same thing with ease.

@SuperSayianKieran Unfortunately, the book is incredibly hard to get or scan since Pretty Cure is incredibly obscure in the western countries. Plus, it's in Japanese which I can't seem to read or translate. Still, thank you for your contribution and appreciation.

@TGOP In the mood for some Solitare?

@Scarlet It's only by 0.04 points but wow. I knew Hugtto was one of the better seasons of Precure we had in a while but I never expected it to be THIS popular. I wonder how long that score will last.

Btw, I'm updating the Smile Cures' pages. I completely overlooked that Cure Happy was able to push a house-possessed monster in the first episode casually (albiet unintentionally). Does anyone know how heavy an average house is?

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out.

@DinoRangerBlack No Problem, just looking at the thread no one mentioned guides and I wanted to throw that thought in since guides can reveal information that would be otherwise unknown (The best example being The Super Saiyan Multiplers for DBZ). Though they would need to be cross referenced as to not contradict the series. I doubt they have the mupltiers of the powered up forms but they may give a ball park.

Back