• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread

The Pretty Cure Franchise is slowly making a come back on this site. Any information pertaining to ratings, feats, profiles, or just general things about the franchise are held here.

Please......let's not do this Pro/Anti stuff here.

Anyway, I found a feat that could be applied to the Yes! 5 Cures. It's in the final episode of GoGo (Truth to be told, I skipped most of the season because I find it difficult to watch GoGo in comparison to Yes!). Skip to 21:10, Boss (Yes, that's his actual name) fired several blasts are accross the globe, with each blast covering a significant part of Earth. This continues until the enitre planet was affected. Now considering he didn't do this in a single blast and only the surface of the planet was affected, this will result in a High 6-A rating.

The Cures were able to defeat him, but it should be noted the they were only able to do so in their upgrade forms (The wiki dubbed these forms "Super Forms") and even then, it was after Flora was able to restore their strength with the letter since Boss was bodying them after revealing his true form.

Only pinched off both of the Precure 5 seasons (even tho that's wat got me into Precure), but I like the original outfits better. Also, here are some render images we can use of Dream
Cure Dream Render
:
Cure Dream (GoGo!) Render

@Scarletmoon

Both images are good. If you can find the same for the rest of the 5 Cures once we start making their pages, that would be great.

@TGOP

Neat. Any feats that are notable? Particularly in Speed and Abilities?

Collectively:

• Sealing
  • Flight (via "Five Explosion")
Cure Aqua:

• Sword proficiency
  • Stated that she can predict her opponent's every move.
Kawarino:

• Immobilisation
  • Energy Absorption (via tails)
  • High intelect
  • Power Bestowal (via black Kowaina masks)
Those are just a few.

@TGOP

Well, the Cures gains large butterfly wings in their super forms during the finale of GoGo, which allows them to fly, so I don't think we have to limit Flight to that attack. Everything else seems okay. Any notable Speed feat?

If we have no proper speed feats to go by, I suggest leaving the Yes Cures' speed at Unknown or Superhuman, likely the former, until further notice......

@Scarletmoon56 I don't think so. The feat seemed limited to the land, rather than the entire dimension. Unless he can manipulate it, I don't think we can he affected the sun.

Ask for Maho Girls, that featvwould give them Massively Hypersonic attack speed.

Btw, I'm half way done with Fresh. Great season so far but I haven't seen anything impressive yet.

@The God Of Procrastination

That's just probably an animation or continuity error since I don't recall the Cures having such an ability.

@Scarletmoon56

Currently, I am. Much more than it's predecessor as well. From it's main theme and plot, to it's much better cast of characters. It's also nice to see the Pretty Cure actually fighting again. Feat-wise, I haven't seen anything impressive except for the Cures' resistance to Time Manipulation.

@Dino

Cool, easily has become one of my favorite seasons. But yeah, nothing too great feat wise. That seems to be the case with Precure until the final arcs kick in.

@Scarletmoon56

Mine as well. Infact, I just watched the latest episode today and loved it. I can't wait to see what's next. Hopefully, we get some good feats in the finale.

Well, I was able to make a profile for Cure Dream. I also provided a link to her page on the main verse page. Truth to be said, I'm not happy with the image I chosen for her Powered-Up form from the finale of GoGo but it's the only decent shot I could find. Then again, GoGo is riddled with animation errors that it might as well be DBS' grandmother. Never change, Toei. Anyway, I'll wait for a few feedback and if the profile is overall fine, I'll make a page for the rest of the Cures and Boss as well.

I couldn't recall anything notable from Season 1, not even a Wall level feat. So I just made the page composite. If you recall any, please let me know.

Just finished Boss' profile. I'll work on Kawarino's tomorrow and include the stats for the Cures in the first season of Yes. If anyone else have other suggestions for the profiles or other Pretty Cure seasons, please me know.

Back