• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread: Max Heart

As for Miden? Name one time when they have been depicted as immensely superior (exept in lifting strength, they do seem to have the advantage there).

Yeah I'm with Dino. I don't think any of the Cures should directly scale to the Futari wa/Max Heart team simply because all of them were fighting toegther in the All Stars.

For evidence Black/White/Luminous are superior to everyone:

DX 1 - half of Yes 5 ran away from a Zakena while "Monchrome Girls" take it own easily

New Stage 1 - Max Heart stops a ship while Suite&Smile stuggle and fail to stop it. (Need to find footage)

Hugtto Precire - Hugtto team gets beaten by Papple's final form, but Monchrom girls handle her easily.

Also, there's the whole "Senpai Cures" thing first brought up in New Stage 2

@Spamac you mentioned in the spring movie on the last thread that we got a shot of galaxies which included the Max Heart world. Was there a shot that showed the Garden if Light (or Dark Zone if it was mentioned) being in a different galaxy than the Max Heart Cures' Earth?

I think i lean on the other Cures not scaling, but i think the scaling means is that the other Cures scale to the general level of Cure Black and Cure White and not that they were superior.

Say one of the Cures was only hypersonic in their own series. Say Cure Black was 100x the speed of light. Then in All Stars the hypersonic Cure scales to the speed of light for being slower than Cure Black, but not as slow as she would have otherwise.

Not saying i agree with that, nor am I speaking for @GoP, it was just how i always viewed how the other Cures would scale if they did

I was only using it to prove a point, I literally choose 100 randomly since it didn't matter. Fine here it is without an arbitrary multiplier if that will make my point clear.

If the other cures scale to the Max Heart Cures, it only means to a somewhat relative level and are still below them. Say Cure Black is Ftl and another cure was only Supersonic in her own series. In All Stars, that cure would now be speed of light.

Does that make my point (which again, I'm more on the side of they don't scale) clear?

"At most <Max Heart Cures' Tier>" makes sense, though, Black, White and Luminous are so far above the feats that they scale to that the other Cures can probably use the same rating.

What if humanity is the main antagonist of Star Twinkle?

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, please look at my All Stars scaling evidence, preferably, criticism should be directed at the "feats" themselves, not the idea of them scaling to each other in general.

Can creating a sub-dimension containing a moon be applicable to one's power level ? I sudden remember that in the movie of YPC5, the Cures go up against their dark counterparts, each in their own sub-dimension created by the movie villain. The sub-spaces where Dream vs Dark Dream and Aqua vs Dark Aqua each contains a moon in them. Neither seems like teleportation nor illusions. If this were somehow applicable then it would boost the tier of the Super YPC5GG at their finale to at least moon level, due to the fact that the in their 1st movie, the Cures had to turn into their super form to defeat the villain, who in turns, created the moon containing sub-space I mention above. The Boss in YPC5GG overpowered the super form of the stronger YPC5, so he should be scaled to that as well.

Wolfruns's pocket universe is maybe a kilometre in diameter, it just looks like it has a moon in it. I think that you have to prove that it scales to them.

https://youtu.be/BxzGus9GfCs

Here's the scene I talk about. I'm just curious since other franchise are allowed to use creation feats for tier measuring on this wiki. Verses like Sailor Moon was acknowledged to have those kind of feats in the early series, so I'm just wondering if it could be applicable for the Cures too. While the Cure didn't destroy the pocket dimensions, they did defeat its creator-Shadow. Also, Rouge vs Dark Rouge battle also has a moon in the background. And unlike the case of Wolfrun, the moons depicted in those scenes actually shine and have uneven surface just like the moon in the real world.

@Spamac The whole Sailor Moon having a pocket dimension with a moon int he intro of Mars was debunked. But, you're not wrong. The creation of any astromical body such as the moon is a 5-A rating. However, I don't see the Dark Yes 5 directly creating the pocket realms. Maybe there are statements to support this earlier in the movie (it's been awhile since i've touched any of the Yes 5 continity). But right now, I don't think this would apply.

@Scarletmoon: Sorry, I think the way I explained thing confused you there. The moon feat is scaled from the Super YPC5 defeating the movie villain-Shadow, who not only was able to copy the power of the Cures but also added his/her own power to create the more powerful Dark Cures, and was likely responsible for creating the sub-spaces for the Cures to fight their dark counterparts. In Dream, Rouge and Aqua's stages, each contained a moon which emitted light and possessed the physical appearance of the moon in the real world.

Were this feat applicable, the tier of YPC5GG could also be upgraded, since the Cures got more powerful in base in the sequel, and they had to go Super form to fight against Boss, who in turns could handle them with ease.

I've also just rewatched a few eps of YPC5 and suspect their tier at the end of the series should be higher than the current building level.

@Spamac: That could be a very interesting find. I rewatched that film a while ago and just thought the Cures were brought to a different location; never even occured to me that it was a villian made subspace (expect may Rouge, but I just thought it was a weird place). Good job noticing that detail.

Are the Winged forms at the end of GoGo the same as the Super forms? That was something I've been wondering about. They seem to be the same form, but I haven't been able to find anything saying it was the same form (like how the Cure Angel form was brought back in Fresh).

The current building level status for the original Yes 5! is based on a Statement that Kawarino using his power inside the villians base would have destroyed it (ep 24), making him at least building level. It does seem though that a good chunck of the Kowaina or the other Nightmares could destroy a building, but we would need to quantify feats of each in order to confirm that.

I have a speed feats blog for Yes! 5 and GoGo. If you scale their strength along with their speed (which are closely tied), then it would suggest that they were continent to Multi-continent level in the original series (assuming Super form, while a big boost, is not an insanely huge boost) based on Boss' feat.

@SSK In terms of the Building level statement for Yes, it have been stablished that these monsters can grow as large as buildings. Best example I can think of is that the episode the Yes Cures fought a Kowaina as large as a japanese castle during Urara's movie....or something. Considering their summoners (At least in the Yes seasons), have proven to be just as formidable, if not, more so than the MOTW in terms of direct combat, it's highly unlikely the statement is a hyperbole.

@Scarlet That reminds me, I have to watch Smile ep 31 and 32 again since Joker can create a pocket dimension called Ball of Neglect. Cure Happy even tried to destroy it from the inside which would have actually happen since Joker have to stop it. If I can find a Star or Moon, it will probably result in an upgrade for the Smile Cures....well, prior to All Stars anyway.

@DinoRangerBlack I wasn't saying that it was hyperbole. I was saying where the statement came from, and that if we wanted to establish higher than building level (if we ignore the scaling I suggested or if this movie feat is confirmed), then we would need to calculate the power of a specific feat.

I think the Kowaiina is likely stronger than building level, since in ep 46 of YPC5, Bloody summoned a Kowaiina based on at least the size of a city block. The power of the mask warped the form of the whole area into Kowaiina, and later the Cures got no trouble defeating it so I think at least the Kowaiina should be around city block, and scale that up to the Cures.

This also makes sense, as in the last episode of YPC5, Desperaiah and her whole dimension were sealed away by Precure 5 Explosion. The whole crumbling area was gradually replaced by many surrounding buildings, so I suspect the dimension of Nightmare should also be around that size as well, with the Nightmare HQ be the epic centre.

And yeah, I do think that the Super form from YPC5 movie and the Super form at the end of the sequel are the same. They are both fueled through the same energy source (feelings of other ppl) and exhibit similar behaviors that's different from their other upgrade (Shinning Cure Dream), plus Milky Rose are present in both occasions, so I think her judgement should be trustworthy enough.

It doesn't scale to anyone else, but post-wish Desperaia is Multi-Continent level. Clouds appear when she attains immortality, which are implied to cover the Earth.

SuperSaiyanKieran said:
Don't know if this matters at all, but according to the Toei website, the Dark Pretty Cure 5 don't get fatigued (http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/movie/2007_precure5/04character/chara11_01.html).
Not a big deal as the movie already stated that the main cures got stronger during their fights, but a note I'd like to throw in.
It also states that they lack a heart, which is proven false. Then again, the Hugtto Cures (mostly Hana) gave one to Ruru, so... Everyone has Power Bestowal?

I don't remember any implication abt clouds covering the Earth's surface after Desperaiah's wish was granted. I probably forgot that part. Anw, she did indeed hurry the Cures to seal her up due to her became unable to control the despair power, or else she would destroy the whole world, including the Nightmare dimension, Palmier Kingdom and the human world. Yet the Cures successfully sealed her and the despair power away, so I guess at the very end of YPC5, the Cures can be scaled to that feat as well.

After rewatching the last episode, I noticed some things:

• Kawarino might have self-resurrection
  • Cure Dream can dispel illusions.
Type 5
Also, the 5 Cures still need sealing.

@Spamac Can you let me know what episode that was? I like to see if it's legitatmately large enough to

@TGOP That's not resiststance to illusion (I don't think such an ability exists), that's just her simply knowing everything is a dream. Anyway, I don't recall anything being implied that Desperia covered the entire planet with clouds.

Back