• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

smile precure crt part 1 (redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kflare63

He/Him
I re-watched the the first quarter of the anime for this so expect this to be updated/to have a part 2

The below statements apply to all smile precure that being , Cure Happy, Cure Sunny, Cure Peace, Cure March ,and Cure Beauty.

Emphasis on pre-existing abilities:

Accelerated development: battle, physical stats, and likely stamina. Reason being as already stated in their profiles their special moves used to drain them of their energy at the very beginning but eventually overcame this weakness

Statistics amplification: attack potency(and speed for cure happy, and cure peace), it makes them stronger go figure

General ability adding (to base forms):

Purification (type 2): it has been stated by Candy in the first episode that the precure have healing special moves and/or abilities as seen here and when defeating an akanbe and "purify"/"cleanse" is commonly used as seen here, and here.

Empathic manipulation: when akanbe are defeated they are always shown in a euphoric state ( as seen here )before disappearing.

Resistance to empathic manipulation: when everyone became a cure they became resistant to the bad end space just like Cure Happy is.

Below are Abilities that apply to a single cure out of the five

Cure happy:

Cure Sunny:

Cure Peace:

Cure March: surface scaling, she has been shown to be able to run up walls due to her sheer speed as seen in her own page, on the pretty cure wiki (I know this is a slight stretch but this is an early example here)

Cure Beauty:

Keep in mind that this is information that I gathered in the first 10 to 12 episodes so that's why it's not all filled out.

Behold the Miscellaneous section

Quotes

"The light of the future, shining bright! Cure happy! "
Cure happy after transforming

"Dazzling sun, hot-blooded power! Cure Sunny!"
Cure Sunny after transforming

" rock-paper-scissors, shining bright! Cure Peace!"
Cure Peace after transforming

"Laying down the gauntlet with courage blazing! Cure March!"
Cure March after transforming

"A gentle heart as pure as the driven snow...
Cure Beauty!"
Cure Beauty after transforming

(I know there are other versions of these quotes but these are the best sounding imo)

Last edited:
I don't know much about smile precure, but what I know about the verse in general I see is correct based on what has been explained, I will be attentive to the expansion with other Cures, but it should be updated, yes

I would prefer if you write better justification/explanations for the suggested changes first.

Last edited:
We need sufficient staff evaluations, for safety reasons.

Accelerated development: battle, physical stats, and likely stamina. Reason being as already stated in their profiles their special moves used to drain them of their energy at the very beginning but eventually overcame this weakness
I don't see how this is accelerated development? Do they overcome this weakness mid battle?

Statistics amplification: attack potency(and speed for cure happy, and cure peace), it makes them stronger go figure
Any reason for that?
General ability adding (to base forms):

Purification (type 2): it has been stated by Candy in the first episode that the precure have healing special moves and/or abilities as seen here and when defeating an akanbe and "purify"/"cleanse" is commonly used as seen here, and here.
Ig
Empathic manipulation: when akanbe are defeated they are always shown in a euphoric state ( as seen here )before disappearing.
Mind expanding more on this? The image doesn't really show anything
Resistance to empathic manipulation: when everyone became a cure they became resistant to the bad end space just like Cure Happy is.
Same as previous

Surface scaling seems fine ig, but what about the rest? They are pretty empty?

Confluctor seems to make sense above. Thank you for the help.

I don't see how this is accelerated development? Do they overcome this weakness mid battle?
It's a slow process, they got stronger as the series went on
Any reason for that?
They use their fighting spirit/their respective element to make their attacks stronger as already specified in their profiles
Mind expanding more on this? The image doesn't really show anything
That was my bad I should have included what it's original expression is. It's something like this

Same as previous
Tbh there is no easy way of showing this one with only early examples,and without clips but I will update when I do find clips.

Last edited:
It's a slow process, they got stronger as the series went on
That's not accelerated development at all. That's natural

They use their fighting spirit/their respective element to make their attacks stronger as already specified in their profiles
Scans would be good.

Tbh there is no easy way of showing this one with only early examples,and without showing but I will update when I do find clips.
Alright lemme know when you do that please

I shouldn't have to argue for the first two b/c that's merely emphasis on prior abilities as stated in the OP

Actually I'm going to skip amps for now because in the first few episodes use of this is never seen.

Just finished Smile

I agree with everything except accelerated development. They get stronger yeah, but it's not like, super fast like how it is for Cures Black and White. It's def overtime.

I'll try to help provide scans as well, though it'll be hard since most of PreCure isn't available on YouTube

Last edited:
For emphatic manipulation resistance, Wolfrun changes the surrounding area into a Bad End reality, which forces those in the area to fall into despair. He then absorbs the Bad energy from those that happened to be affected by it. Cure Happy is unaffected by it, and Cure Sunny, who was affected by it earlier, later breaks out of it.

Video here

Can somebody remind me of our conclusions so far here please?

Well, I suppose that I can continue to follow this thread for the time being.

Legit forgot about this thread. The pages this crt applied to have been deleted and this thread should be closed

Okay. I will do so. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back