• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Precure tier upgrade

So I came across a power scaling video today about Pretty Cure (Pretty Cure power scaling), and it's generally really good as it covers all bases. For example: Instead of power scaling each season he just uses all stars as a way to find out a tier for all precure teams to lessen time and calculations. With this video in mind; is it enough to warrant a 2-B, possibly 2-A (Post All Stars) upgrade (or any upgrade regarding their statistics).

It is a video of more than 30 minutes, I recommend that you extract the main arguments and share them in a separate thread.

Tis true. It'd need to be presented in written form in a post, explaining why and providing scans.

In short
Moebius dominates all parallel worlds and Fresh precure can defeat it
A parallel world is a world with infinite worlds inside
world=universe
Every individual world has its own space-time .I don't remember exactly but I think this has already been accepted by vs battle.

My additions
Black Hole absorbed all the villains of the entire series including Moebius
Solciere summons all all the villains of the entire series including Moebius
Miracle lights give our energy to cures. that's how they gained rainbow forms and defeated Black Hole.
Miracle lights is blocked by the power of Black fang in the happiness charge movie
Space Demon King converts energy from miracle lights to dark. All the Precures defeat Space Demon King in "Precure Miracle Universe"
Conclusion: All cures have multiversal feats from Max Heart to Star Twinkle.

Bonus: The granblue fantasy universe is just part of the precure universe
Garden of Rainbows - Nagisa and Honoka World
Garden of Light - Mepple and Mipple World
Garden of Sky - Granblue Fantasy World

This kinda like Ryuki parallel worlds concept though is there any specific scan said there are infinite worlds or we just assume that because of the infinitely reflection of the mirror?(Though i agree with possibly 2-A)

Anything suggest that the crossover is canon?
Yes, we just assume because of the infinitely reflection. The characters always say "many" or "all".

The granblue fantasy event was a 15 year collaboration of precure. But I haven't found anything to indicate it's canon.

Back