• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre-Retcon Beyonder vs Post-FVC Downstreamers

1) Downstreamers because of more and better hax.

2) They created "manifold of manifolds", basically they created BeyondRealm-like thing.

3) PR Beyonder has been outmaneuvered by mortals such as Dr Doom.

Downstreamers are vastly, vastly above an infinitely-infinite Klein-bottle like fractal space.

Also, their hax is significantly better. They could just change the nature of existence and BOOM! Beyonder's powers are gone. Not to mention dat High-Godly regen.

So are we just going to use PR Beyonder as a punching bag for all of our strongest High 1-Bs now, or what?

Fun.

Anywho yeah, from what I know about the Downstreamers, they as a collective force kind of destroy the living hell out of him. Not only do they have supreme control over everything which can be described mathematically within their verse (an ability which caps off at an astronomical high-point even for High 1-B, mind you), but the infinitely-layered structure they have complete control over just seems so much more complex in its layering than Marvel's that there's really nothing in the verse that I can think of (below 1-A) that could really stand up to them in terms of the sheer scale upon which they operate. Even PR Beyonder's Beyond-Realm itself, which supposedly makes the regular Marvel multiverse look like a "drop in the sea" by comparison, is a somewhat simplistic creation compared to the Manifoldverse, at least from my own standpoint of comparing the two.

Basically, far higher upper-limitations plus being able to change the very nature of something vastly more intricate than what Beyonder has shown to manipulate in his limited run, as well as complete transcendence over said intricate structure. That pretty much seals the Downstreamers' victory here. They're just too high on the food chain for PR Beyonder to deal with.

How about changing it to Beyonder vs a single Downstreamers instead of the entire collective? would that make this fairer?

Funny how everyone worships Beyonder as the "strongest character in fiction" but gets destroyed here most of the time

I don't even know how that would work, since I have no clue how much power a "single" Downstreamer has compared to its entire "collective".

And if I had to guess, he gets destroyed around here because A) High 1-B is an absurdly large tier, and B) he's remarkably flawed for a High Hyperversal being, even with all of his raw power.

In fact, now that you mention it, PR Beyonder is kind of like the Goku of High 1-B cosmic entities. That's actually pretty funny.

Back