• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pralaya vs Beyonder ( pre retcon )

Quantu said:
You're asking for him to give a reason as to why he thinks P-R Beyonder takes this, while you yourself gave 0 reasoning as to why you think Pralaya takes this. Seems kinda hypocritical to me.

This is really hard to decide due to the fact that we have never seen the beyonder fight in his realm. Despite this i'm gonna have to give it to PR Beyonder because he pretty much has complete control over his realm and has stated to be infinite dimensional while in his realm.

If you guys are aware or not , Pralaya destroyed the whole existence from all axis of space and time erasing all the dimensions

EgyptianGodRaw said:
If you guys are aware or not , Pralaya destroyed the whole existence from all axis of space and time erasing all the dimensions
How much is "all the dimensions"? The beyonder realm is presumably infinite dimensional due to the fact that he is while in his realm.

Beyonder gets stomped . Pralaya erased the whole Multiverse millions of times and being the embodiment of void she even dwarfs beyond realm as void is beyond existence .

AndrewBennet said:
the embodiment of void she even dwarfs beyond realm as void is beyond existence .

How is she not Tier 1-A again? IIRC, DC's Void is 'no space, no time, no information, no dream, no thoughts' place which predate multiverse and make physical existence possible. Its pretty much similar to Marvel's Oblivion. Or, am I thinking of different Void here?

BlaLig said:
AndrewBennet said:
the embodiment of void she even dwarfs beyond realm as void is beyond existence .
How is she not Tier 1-A again? IIRC, DC's Void is 'no space, no time, no information, no dream, no thoughts' place which predate multiverse and make physical existence possible. Its pretty much similar to Marvel's Oblivion. Or, am I thinking of different Void here?
I don't know but she is overpowered . She erased the whole creation like millions of times

AndrewBennet said:
Beyonder gets stomped . Pralaya erased the whole Multiverse millions of times and being the embodiment of void she even dwarfs beyond realm as void is beyond existence .
Pralaya for the reson above.

Back