• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PRAISE THE SUN Tournament Round 1, Match 1: Escanor vs Sundancer

Stats are equalized tho
Yeah btw does that mean They are equalized at the beginning ? Or ALL along preventing Escanor’s empowerement And passive amps? Anyway he can absorb heat based attacks to amp his own attacks later even with stats equalised if his amp is fine to use he should logically win

They are allowed They just wouldn't be added to profiles
Ok thanks for your answer so
Escanor has LS advantage
Heat advantage
Is far more durable In terms of stamina he showed high degrees of resistance against people far stronger than him And fought back
Has passive amps
Is more skilled he fought with people that are threats to an Excalibur wielder that has comp techniques from the swordmasters that used the sword he also dodged Ludo’s attacks while barehanded
Rhitta can store Heat And unleash it in a huge output of energy
The opponent isn’t has good as he is in terms of resilience And her main attacks can be extinguished by Escanor’s sweatest flames

Doesn't stat equalization equal all stats? i.e. AP, Dura, Speed, LS, Range? Or to what extent are stats equated?
It wouldn’t make sense I think it’s only the AP Dura Speed striking strength but his heat Manip should negate hers and he outskills too also one of the rule is about him starting in the morning so ig his amps can be used

It wouldn’t make sense I think it’s only the AP Dura Speed striking strength but his heat Manip should negate hers and he outskills too also one of the rule is about him starting in the morning so ig his amps can be used
But doesn't statistics refers to their physical attributes? Such as the examples I listed (AP, Dura, LS)? Maybe range is a stretch, though all the other previously mentioned ones all have to do with the physical strength of the character.

But doesn't statistics refers to their physical attributes? Such as the examples I listed (AP, Dura, LS)? Maybe range is a stretch, though all the other previously mentioned ones all have to do with the physical strength of the character.
Maybe we should wait for the thread creator anyways skills can’t be equalised hax can’t be equalised range can’t be equalised and ig the amps can be used

Oh ****'s sake an NNT character. OK, I'm gonna try my best.

So how hot are the usual fires that Escanor can extinguish? Because she can vaporize rocks with her fire

As a bonus, her suns are bright enough to blind anyone who looks at them

Her resistance to heat and fire is unique in which any damage from said sources are basically teleported away which would mean Escanor would probably have to go for melee (He's buff as hell and has amps though so I'm sure it's not a problem)

And as for skill, she was able to go up against another fire user known for being able to take down large numbers of armed men and experienced superheroes normally capable of fighting off said men though I have a feeling Escanor is more skilled than that

Oh ****'s sake an NNT character. OK, I'm gonna try my best.

So how hot are the usual fires that Escanor can extinguish? Because she can vaporize rocks with her fire

Her resistance to heat and fire is unique in which any damage from said sources are basically teleported away which would mean Escanor would probably have to go for melee (He's buff as hell and has amps though so I'm sure it's not a problem)

And as for skill, she was able to go up against another fire user known for being able to take down large numbers of armed men and experienced superheroes normally capable of fighting off said men though I have a feeling Escanor is more skilled than that
He was able to melt steel and the ground just with his casual aura not as his strongest.

Escanor seems to be just a better version of her's.

Escanor can just transfer her heat into energy and rely on energy, air, shockwaves, and more, as shown in this scan I've already sent. He doesn't need to use magic.

As for skill:
Is more skilled he fought with people that are threats to an Excalibur wielder that has comp techniques from the swordmasters that used the sword he also dodged Ludo’s attacks while barehanded

He upscales from 5x the heat of the sun’s surface since his fire is FAR hotter than Gil’s lightning heat it’s been accepted multiple times

Wouldn’t really be useful And Escanor basically Can do the same adding heatradiations to it
He doesn’t need his Heat Manip he would absorb her suns Heat passively anyway using Rhitta
Skilled enough to fight threats to comp great excalibur Masters so basically yeah

Also he has his Sunshine passive amp
The heat that he produce by himself that amp him
The Heat that his opps produce as an amp
Range advantage
And he can convert it in raw output energy like explosions etc…

And he can convert it in raw output energy like explosions etc…
Explosions are partially heat. He'd be better off using the aforementioned shockwaves the other guy mentioned
Wouldn’t really be useful And Escanor basically Can do the same adding heatradiations to it
Wait he can fight blind?

Besides Sundancer's suit is meant to protect her from her own power so she can't exactly be blinded by that method either and as I said, heat really doesn't matter in this fight
He upscales from 5x the heat of the sun’s surface since his fire is FAR hotter than Gil’s lightning heat it’s been accepted multiple times
That's for his resistance?

And I already explained, Sundancer has immunity to heat, not just resistance. Any fire or temperature damage just gets teleported somewhere else so again, he's better off using his skills and shockwaves

Explosions are partially heat. He'd be better off using the aforementioned shockwaves the other guy mentioned
It still is raw energy and yeah he could

Wait he can fight blind?
He has extrasensory perception and can basically do the same with light resisting his own sun light

Besides Sundancer's suit is meant to protect her from her own power so she can't exactly be blinded by that method either and as I said, heat really doesn't matter in this fight
It does her suns can be nullified with enough heat

That's for his resistance?
His own Heat is resistance is higher of course

And I already explained, Sundancer has immunity to heat, not just resistance. Any fire or temperature damage just gets teleported somewhere else so again, he's better off using his skills and shockwaves
He outskills
Has way better stamina
Can one shot her using her own heat output
Absorb her suns to enhance his AP
He has passive amps
He doesn't even need his heat
He is intelligent was the only one even before Gowther to have a plan against the commandments (Dolor/Gloxinia)
Can fight Blind
Can resist her light effects and produce light strong enough to make Dolor and Gloxinia think it was a SUN in the night
Even his LS is higher by far

Escanor would literally gain stats each second that passes (from what i understood), more because of his enemy
cool equal stats! well, and now that Escanor got stronger, so is her? why would she get more powerful without PIB?
Or worse: her stats are equal to the noon Escanor?

Well, except on that last case, outsmart, outskill, amps passively
voting Escanor

Escanor would literally gain stats each second that passes (from what i understood), more because of his enemy
cool equal stats! well, and now that Escanor got stronger, so is her? why would she get more powerful without PIB?
Or worse: her stats are equal to the noon Escanor?

Well, except on that last case, outsmart, outskill, amps passively
voting Escanor
His passive amp would stack upon her own heat absorbed by Rhitta stacked upon his heat absorbed by rhitta so yeah escanor violates

His passive amp would stack upon her own heat absorbed by Rhitta stacked upon his heat absorbed by rhitta so yeah escanor violates
i spent some time here and really can't find where could have a wincon for her
and this man is no joke, equal stats and i think he takes some 4-A's

Back