• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers to beat SCP-682 permanently?

SCP verse becoming 1-A? Just curious but how? Also Longinus is like 8-9 degrees of Infinity above 1-A from what I heard since it was made to kill Merc.

Im working on a cosmology blog that will explain everything

682 has immortality from the supreme being of the verse, 001 Swann, and its avatars cannot or outright refuse to allow 682 to be destroyed

Tman766 said:
SCP verse becoming 1-A? Just curious but how? Also Longinus is like 8-9 degrees of Infinity above 1-A from what I heard since it was made to kill Merc.
Merc is 90 degrees of transcendence above baseline actually

If I remember correctly, there's been two in universe ways to kill SCP-682, but both also have killed all other life in the universe as well (one of them being a sort of virus that killed all living life on earth). If I remember correctly, Word of God stated that Anti-Matter could possibly kill SCP-682.

@Iapitus having its body cut up and sent into dozens of different universes and being sent to a higher dimensional plane that was explicitly chosen because its conditions are so specific that 682 should have been completely unable to come back from it

Merc is 90 degrees of transcendence above baseline actually

I think that was his Takiyok value of 90 where even a difference of 10 makes you a degree of infinite stronger than your opponent.

@Gneric Yes but it involves the creator deciding that 682 should die and usually ends up taking all life in the multiverse along with it

WeeklyBattles said:
@Iapitus having its body cut up and sent into dozens of different universes and being sent to a higher dimensional plane that was explicitly chosen because its conditions are so specific that 682 should have been completely unable to come back from it
what dimensionality is the plane?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Mpo9 682 has come back from existence erasure, anti matter is nothing compared to that
What article where this happened?

Anyways, SCP is hard to judge as well because the website stance is that anything can or cannot be canon, meaning that the foundation can contain gods on one day and let a magic girl be unnoticed for ages.

@Mpo9 http://www.scp-wiki.net/experiment-log-t-98816-oc108-682

Item: SCP-3930

Tissue Test Record: SCP-682's tissue was brought into the void, and ceased existing.

Termination Test Record: SCP-682 is introduced to SCP-3930, and successfully ceases existing. However, despite SCP-682 no longer existing, Foundation personnel still perceive SCP-682. When the entity is looked at, a vivid image or memory is recalled in the brain of personnel that is described as resembling the appearance of SCP-682. This entity has been observed "attacking" personnel, killing them, despite the fact that SCP-682 does not exist during these attacks. It should be noted that personnel killed in this manner died when their brains ceased to function, despite the appearance of "physical damage" occurring on their bodies. All destruction caused by this entity becomes "real", even if the entity that caused it didn't. 15 hours later, SCP-682 was found within its containment chamber. It is unknown how SCP-682 managed to gain existence after this incident.

Thanks for participate here to all of you. This is interesting to read

I Heard 682 died recently in a story blog of SCP called "Death of the Lizard" ungortunetly I dont have scans of it yet.

Someone has read it already?

Back