• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

Except it's not. If you think it is, go and make a CRT. We are flooding this thread with repetitive stuff.

It’s her magical power that allows her to tell if someone is lying since black doors would appear on them in her eyes though and the clones were identical to the real one
Well ESP for one. And I assume Limited Mind Reading (then link the page to Telepathy).
And for The other feat i sent ?
And Here too percival have no idea of What the coffin of eternal darkness is yet his golems found it
As for this, I think there'd need to be more context?

I'd probably just say Enhanced Senses. But if it was achieved through Magic (Like the Coffin has Magic on it so they tracked it), then ESP but it could also be some type of Clairvoyance..?

We don’t really have a hint about her really reading it her eyes seem yo just see lies
And for The other feat i sent ?
Well ESP for one. And I assume Limited Mind Reading (then link the page to Telepathy).

I'd probably just say Enhanced Senses. But if it was achieved through Magic (Like the Coffin has Magic on it so they tracked it), then ESP but it could also be some type of Clairvoyance..?
Add limited mind reading for Anne to your crt

The golems also knew how to stop Pellegarde technique without Percival even knowing the ability And it’s secrets

0110-012.png
0110-013.png
0110-014.png
0110-015.png
0110-016.png
0110-017.png

What is the regeneration level?
High-Mid I'd say just since he was completely diced into smaller pieces

Nasiens seems to be immunised to the effects of alcohol does that give him anything ? Seems like he drank 13 shots back to back of the strongest alcohol of the tavern and was completely unphased
Edit: for more context his main power is to absorb poisons and use them freely after idk if it helps

Nasiens seems to be immunised to the effects of alcohol does that give him anything ? Seems like he drank 13 shots back to back of the strongest alcohol of the tavern and was completely unphased
Edit: for more context his main power is to absorb poisons and use them freely after idk if it helps
yeah that seems like power modification or poison manipulation but also immunity to it.

1 At a quick skim, seems like either he is way faster than them, or he just has analytical predictions

2 don't get what's going on, but likely related to aura.

No. It's intelligence feat, or at best, enhanced senses. Read the enhanced senses pages. We have a mention of figuring out lies and stuff.
Actually, it's her magical ability that allows her to see if someone is lying since black doesn't will appear on them(in her sight of course). Next, she can see the outcomes of events too with this same ability. What ability is this? Here

just enhanced senses
Why do you keep saying that? Her magic is like a lie detector that allows seeing if someone is lying with black spots by viewing their thoughts and intentions. Also what about the part of seeing a future outcome(near future)

Why do you keep saying that? Her magic is like a lie detector that allows seeing if someone is lying with black spots by viewing their thoughts and intentions. Also what about the part of seeing a future outcome(near future)
show when its said they can see the future. and I keep saying it because being a lie detector is enhanced senses.

Actually, it's her magical ability that allows her to see if someone is lying since black doesn't will appear on them(in her sight of course). Next, she can see the outcomes of events too with this same ability.
Next time, put all the context in one post, okay? And it still enhanced senses.

And if you don't want to believe/accept what we tell you, why even ask then? Seems like your mind is set on some hax - a hax which is wrong and doesn't fit the ability shown.
What ability is this? Here
Nothing. Too blurry

Next time, put all the context in one post, okay? And it still enhanced senses.

And if you don't want to believe/accept what we tell you, why even ask then? Seems like your mind is set on some hax - a hax which is wrong and doesn't fit the ability shown.

Nothing. Too blurry
And the future outcome? Isn't that precognition?

Back