• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerless - Role Play Thread

(There's always a way. If there's a hole, there's a goal)

image.png

(They only will left the people who introduced goes first, dont make a wrong move and tried to goes without say your name)
(Okay, good to know)
"Welp..." she'd keep Cy behind her as the hidden arms took care of the poor bot.

"My name is, well, classified. But people call me The Librarian or Miss Tosho. I work for Manus and is the pilot of SV AZ-67. Currently, I am leading the Delta Squad and these... are my crew."

Her height would make the camera require craning up to even get the gist of her appearance, as she adjusted her glasses and fixed her ponytail.
"Cy needs to introduce herself as well. I know she's technically not 'a person' but we can't risk it. Jael and Garret, get over here and say hi to the camera or we're leaving you two outside!", the Doctor wrote in the chat while standing outside of the surveillance's view.

"Cy needs to introduce herself as well. I know she's technically not 'a person' but we can't risk it. Jael and Garret, get over here and say hi to the camera or we're leaving you two outside!", the Doctor wrote in the chat while standing outside of the surveillance's view.
"She's kinda inactive right now. I set her to sleeping mode." Tosho replied.

(No problem)

"Eheh, guys they are waiting for you to appear on camera" He said while pointing out the fact that they had not yet introduced themselves to the guards who are currently waiting to see if they will let them in or not.
"Jael Pike. Call sign: 'Gun Show'."

Jael's voice is still heavily distorted by the malfunctioning PA in the helmet, yet the words spoken are understandable.

(No problem)

"Eheh, guys they are waiting for you to appear on camera" He said while pointing out the fact that they had not yet introduced themselves to the guards who are currently waiting to see if they will let them in or not.
"Garret, the uh, best boy!"
Garret said giving the guards a thumbs up.

From inside the base the guards looked at each other with a look of "Really?" and then one of them pressed a button to use the speaker

"Can you elaborate a bit more?"
"Ughhhhh..."
Garret groaned, he kinda didn't like introducing himself much.
"I'm a engineer known for making or fixing stuff I've made animal translators before my last name is Faithdisgust."

There was a beep, it was clear that they would be allowed in, they just had to behave and follow the rules, the path they took was a very long one and it would be rude to disrespect the people who were willing to give them a hand, they just needed to find the right words.

They had already reached an area that had 2 detours, soldiers were there, the one person who seemed to be the leader stood in front

"General Rani, I am one of the people in charge of this city, we know Nikolai's history since he has been here before, so he should be able to guide you quite well, however, we have noticed that your ship is in critical condition, however it is still a ship, so if I had to guess, you came here to avoid being attacked at night while you repair what you can, considering the damage it is possible that some equipament and materials are not useful to repair it thus unable to make a safe jump off the planet without the possibility of being crushed by the space-time deformation generated by the warp engines I am right?" She ask
OIP.I79JQW_HxsI9G5ZGrFg03AHaLW

(Was waiting to see if anyone else would comment)
There was a beep, it was clear that they would be allowed in, they just had to behave and follow the rules, the path they took was a very long one and it would be rude to disrespect the people who were willing to give them a hand, they just needed to find the right words.

They had already reached an area that had 2 detours, soldiers were there, the one person who seemed to be the leader stood in front

"General Rani, I am one of the people in charge of this city, we know Nikolai's history since he has been here before, so he should be able to guide you quite well, however, we have noticed that your ship is in critical condition, however it is still a ship, so if I had to guess, you came here to avoid being attacked at night while you repair what you can, considering the damage it is possible that some equipament and materials are not useful to repair it thus unable to make a safe jump off the planet without the possibility of being crushed by the space-time deformation generated by the warp engines I am right?" She ask
"Why yes. You'd be correct, general. It's nice to see another friendly face around these parts, unlike those insects and raiders outside...", the Doctor bowed his head slightly in respect.

"As you said, we seek to take shelter here and hopefully get our ship fixed so that we may return to HQ. More help will come and everyone will be evacuated to a safer place. Oh, and Brizontech will have to stand trial in front of the Supreme Court, can't forget that. How have you and your people been holding up?", he asked.

Last edited:

Garret juggled his wrench before looking at the woman

"Uh, yes madam!"

She nodded to Garret, Rox, and the Doctor

"Well, the current population is currently 463,629 people, the original amount was 4x more than that before the dark nights, we have cut off every possible leak that allows outsiders to get in, some of our concerns are keeping the water purifier running and the water outside dont being cut off."

"From nearly 2 million to just a fourth of it remaining is a huge number loss....very unfortunate to hear it general...."

Says with clear simpathy to her voice which was new for her crew to see about

"Well, the current population is currently 463,629 people, the original amount was 4x more than that before the dark nights, we have cut off every possible leak that allows outsiders to get in, some of our concerns are keeping the water purifier running and the water outside dont being cut off."
"That's a big problem. The Landriders could block off your water sources from dozens of miles away, forcing your men to leave the comfort of these walls and travel a very long distance in the barren wasteland while being constantly attacked by giant bugs. Then once they finally reach their location, they get ambushed and killed, all of their resources stolen by those criminals.", he pointed out.

"That's... kind of sad to hear if I'm being honest."

Garret said twiddling his fingers.

"Yes, that's why we have to see if we can save this, maybe if we're lucky in a few days it can be operational at its maximum capacity"

"Yes, that's why we have to see if we can save this, maybe if we're lucky in a few days it can be operational at its maximum capacity"
"Our pilot and engineer can provide further support to speed up the process. Nick also told us about a certain doctor from the Central City, someone who might be willing to help out. Do you have a way to contact him?", the Doctor asked.

"Our pilot and engineer can provide further support to speed up the process. Nick also told us about a certain doctor from the Central City, someone who might be willing to help out. Do you have a way to contact him?", the Doctor asked.
"Okay, for now we'll analyze the data, you and your group should at least taking a break, then we can get down to business. And about this doctor"

"Yes, Dr. Joseph Albert Nefario, most commonly referred to as Dr. Nefario" Nick said

"Nefario, yes, I understand, we'll try to contact the other city, for now our priority is to manage and see how many resources we should give you so that this plan works without affecting us in any way"

"Could we get a temporary resting place general?"

Asks the redhead in the same posture and respectful tone towards her
"Wait a minute" Rani take out a holographic tablet and start reviewing some data.

"West Wing, after Narvo Quarter, there's enough rooms for all of you. It's not a big deal, but it should be enough."

"Oh well, that sounds interesting. We can grab something to eat before we get there. There's a pretty good restaurant guys" Nick would say.

"Wait a minute" Rani take out a holographic tablet and start reviewing some data.

"West Wing, after Narvo Quarter, there's enough rooms for all of you. It's not a big deal, but it should be enough."
"Thank you general for your help, very grateful"

Commented upon getting the response for a place to spend time
"Oh well, that sounds interesting. We can grab something to eat before we get there. There's a pretty good restaurant guys" Nick would say.
"Lead the way, i could have a good meal by now after this entire day"

Told Nick as he mentioned it

Tosho, who was silent, would say, "Thanks as well. I kinda- no, I do own the ship that was captured so, it's something more coming from me when I say it."

But...

"I kinda need having my little Cy recharged." gesturing as she carried the limp Cy.

"Thanks general!"

Garret said saluting.
"Eh, ok...!"
Garret shrugged.

Back