• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerhouse (Supercell) vs Mister Satan (Dragon Ball Z)

Drag-O-Drawgon

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I just had the 4th worst idea in the Universe. Well, Mister Satan doesn't look like baseline wall level, so I think he can not get stomped here?

Charged Powerhouse (9-A) vs Mister Satan (9-B, Higher with explosives)

• Speed Equalized
  • Mister Satan gets all gadgets
Powerhouse: 1 (Kickboxertj)

Mister Sata: 1 (DMUA)

Inconclusive:

Sorry in advance if this is a stomp, I tried to find someone.

As much as I want to say my good boy Satan wins, I know in my heart it isn't true. Anyone that actually has superpowers is likely going to beat Mr. Satan, even if it's a 14 year old girl.

Kickboxertj said:
As much as I want to say my good boy Satan wins, I know in my heart it isn't true. Anyone that actually has superpowers is likely going to beat Mr. Satan, even if it's a 14 year old girl.
Even though being wall level would count as having a superpower. (I don't really care, but look a little closer at this)

Looks at Powerhouse

Wall busting isn't Smol Building level

DMUA said:
Looks at Powerhouse

Wall busting isn't Smol Building level
I was talking about Satan. Unless you're looking at the feats for powerhouse and think they are wall level.

Is this gonna be another (I was looking at another thread, that's why I say "another") close this thread and revise one of the characters thing?

Although I'm pretty sure that tanking bullets would be at small building. (for durability, at least)

DMUA said:
Wall level is enough to be bullet proof.
I found a blog on VS that makes this 100x times more complicated. This calc. Scrolling down gives another calc, Wall Level+ for handgun bullets (which were the ones used)

And there's a feat that could be calculated

Okay.

So, regardless, Mr Satan should be able to pull it. He did legitmately win a martal arts tourney before, and his tricks can outwit Powerhouse. Seems like he should win.

DMUA said:
Okay.

So, regardless, Mr Satan should be able to pull it. He did legitmately win a martal arts tourney before, and his tricks can outwit Powerhouse. Seems like he should win.
All right. Glad to get that mess cleared up (at least temporarily). Counted.

Kickboxertj said:
I'm going to have to ask you to explain further before counting your vote.

He's fought against opponents with strength greater than his own that were also much younger than him before, and it didn't end well for him. I think he'd completely underestimate Powerhouse, and then he'd get caught off guard and lose.

Kickboxertj said:
He's fought against opponents with strength greater than his own that were also much younger than him before, and it didn't end well for him. I think he'd completely underestimate Powerhouse, and then he'd get caught off guard and lose.
Said greater strength opponents were star level to solar system level. And Hercule can't really win a tournament (which he did) if he underestimates like that. I can't accept that logic.

So is this not in character? Because in character he would most definitely lose, but if he's really trying he has the capacity to win.

Back