• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ryucrimsonhakw
Yeah, you haerd that right.
Ryu is oficially a power ranger, Ryu Ranger.

Captura de pantalla 2018-07-20 a la(s) 20.06.54
This is a very, very ******* different version of Ryu, so i think he deserves his own profile, whicch would be At least 5-A because he can keep up with the Original Mighty Morphing Rangers and Rita Repulsa in the game´s story mode.

And he has multiple new moves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v_Gz5rIeRs

He is canon to the mobile game´s story, just in case you are all wondering.

Geez, its just a word.

But yeah, this Ryu has new moves, is ccompletely different from his ccanon version and has his own story within the Power Rangers Legacy wars mobile game.

He can fight White Ranger Tommy, so yeah, he should be At least 5-A.

I saw the trailer yesterday along with the crossover short film trailer.

Power Rangers vs Street Fighter Showdown Official Trailer Ryu Ranger Superheroes Movie
Power Rangers vs Street Fighter Showdown Official Trailer Ryu Ranger Superheroes Movie

From the looks of this verse, Base Ryu is comparable to Unmorphed Tommy, about island level.
Morphed, he should be planet level, comparable to the other rangers fighting.

I'm not sure what new power M. Bison has that brings him to planet level.

But yeah, if we scale to the rest of the ranges you can get on the game, whicch incclude SWAT SPD Rangers, Ranger Ryu should be tier 4.

And one important thing to note is that Ryu says he already killed Bison in the past, so this is post-Street Fighter V Story Mode Ryu.

---

There are other Street Fighter characters in the game like Chun, Cammy and Bison, but they are not that different from their canon counterparts aside from the tier.

>Geez it's just a word

And that literally does not matter at all. It's still a word, like multiple others, that shouldnt be randomly thrown around and used here.

That sounds reasonable enough.

But still, the new short film will give Ryu Ranger some nice upgrades.

So, what should his stats be? And in the gameplay, Ryu Ranger has Durability Negating roundhouse kiccks, keep up with enemies who can fly, and a phoenix Hadouken that hits people continously.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Watch the language. The F word shouldnt be so casually used out of nowhere.
We don't really have rules against bad language unless it's used to attack others or if it's to excessive that the meaning of a post is lost. AFAIK, the OP did neither. Most of the staff (me included) swear like a sailor anyway.

Weren't Tier 4 Rangers supposed to be downgraded to At least 5-A? By the way, I doubt it but is there any interactions between him and Overdrive Rangers? Because Overdrive Red scales to Tier 3 stuff.

When did Overdrive Rangers become Tier 3?

I thought the SPD Rangers were Tier 4 in SWAT because of the Alpha Centauri Bork feat.

@Firestorm I forgot the specifics but it had something to do with Flurious gaining the full power of the Corona Aurora which sent universal shockwaves.

We don't consider Bork Tier 4 because dialogue implies he only destroyed planets, but they did say he would destroy Earth a few times. It's at least tier 5.

Edit: BOOM! SPD Rangers managed to hurt Lord Drakkon who was souped up by multiple Ranger Signatures at that point and who could one-shot entire waves of Rangers, for what that's worth.

I believe you mean:

Base Ryu (Rangerverse) is Tier 6 (Comparable to Unmorphed Tommy)

Ryu Ranger (Rangerverse) is Tier 5 (Comparable to Dino-Black Tommy)

Pretty sure Dino Black Tommy = Shadow Ranger, who is considered to be > all of the SPD team twice over, and sliced off Grumm's horn in base. So 4-C is possible

I haven't watched the short (I will tomorrow) but if theirs no reason to assume it's an outlier, then base would be legitimately 5-A.

Hot damn.

Base Ryu kept up with Black Dino Tommy - 5-A

Ryu Ranger Ryu - Low 4-C to tier 3 (Scaling from the other rangers you can obtain in the gacha, which include SPD SWAT rangers and the Overdrive Red Ranger)

Firestorm808 said:
Where did you get that the Black Dino is equal to the Shadow Ranger?
SPD team up. Tommy may actually be better since in SPD he is referred to is legendary, and killed a monster the Thundersaurus Megazord couldn't kill

Back