• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power of Hope Kratos vs Morrigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't have resistance to soul manipulaiton against a being as powerful as her.

Also, Kratos' resurrection takes time, so it doesn't count

Xantospoc said:
He doesn't have resistance to soul manipulaiton against a being as powerful as her.

Also, Kratos' resurrection takes time, so it doesn't count
Wrong and Wrong

Morrigan's Soul Destruction has only ever worked on a single character and is thus below the level of Kratos's resistance

Kratos, even the absolute longest time it took to ressurect, was about 2 minutes in canon.

He still can't kill her however.

Morigan's Soul Destruction does not scale to Jedah due to the different soul destroying properties of both characters and their different physiology

Kratos ressurected literally 2 minutes after being killed by Ares IIRC

it was also discussed in greater detail here https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1347411?useskin=oasis

If my argument is "Factually false" you should be more then capable of debunking it

Since you didn't bother giving an argument well.....

Shrug_ds1.png

Funny thing is his Hax needs to actually scratch her but they can't, so It's a stomp for Morrigan actually

That's exactly one Hax that Kratos needs to pull before she says **** it and busts the planet.

Besides, Medusa's head requires her to look at it, and sight based Hax are a norm in Darkstalkers

I can easily tell here that you guys only use the in-game version of Kratos. If any of you actually listened to the statements or watched the cutscenes you can easily tell he is far beyond Multi-Continental. All of you keep downplain' mah boy Kratos. It has to stop. If you want to actually debate a proper version of Hope Kratos @ me. And none of this downplaying BS.

Well he is arguably one of the strongest High 6-A, while Morrigan is 4-A. For me, tiers don't matter here if your enemy who is lower than you has a lot more hax than your enemy.

This is how I see Kratos winning, since speed is equalized.

Kratos opens with Amulet of Uroborus to slow her down then use Euryale's head and fire a homing blast of its magic to petrify Morrigan and shatter her. You don't have to look at the head to be affected anyway, as seen here at 9:38. The head was directed at a soldier that wasn't even looking at it and the blast affected the soldier beside it, and he wasn't in front of the gaze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back