• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power mustache vs the demon that hates swords: Yhwach vs Aku

Yhwach vs Aku
Conditions

+ Speed is equalized

+ Mimihagi Absorbed Yhwach (At least 6-B version)

+ win by any means

+ both are in character and serious

+ They fight in a major city

Tell me if I should restrict Allmighty

Aku: 0

Yhwach: 1
(Yomi Schwarz)

Inconclusive: 1 (DMUA)

Inconclusive. Their hax are so good it could go either way.

Yeah, that should probably be restricted. Then again, Yhwach does love a good fight, and in fact refused to use the Allmighty on Ichigo so he could have such a fight.

Ugh I shouldn't visit this wiki when i need to study...but whatever.

Yeah yhwach destroy with the almighty:

Screen-12.17.03-10.01.2017-
Bankai? nope.

And no, yhwach playing with ichigo is because ichigo is not a threat for him, he immediately use the almighty when ichigo starting to become a threat for him and anyone in bleach can see or sense the other power level.

Back