• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppypony

She/Her
Main characters who wield bladed weapons, seek revenge and have a goal on taking down a villain who are evil rulers.

Scenario: Peppy confronts CLPE before she leaves Peppy behind, replicates her weapons. After Peppy recovers from the fight, Jack is wandering through the streets of Bideenya Heights (not sure how jack would end up here, maybe he just found a portal or idk) and he remembers seeing a black silhouette of a figure brutally murdering people with weapons similar to Peppy's. Peppy gets her weapons out, looks down on them, disappointed that she failed and says to herself quietly "I can't ******* destroy her alone". Jack happened to bumped into Peppy when she said that and this begins a conversation, he heard exactly what she said and gasps. "You!" Jack called out, Peppy quickly looks at him with a surprised facial expression on her face and quickly removes weapons, "I heard what you just said, I saw what you did earlier today, you had those weapons and they still smell of blood!". Peppy lets out a growl and tries to walk away, but the fight begins.

Starting distance: 5 meters

Speed is equal

Setting location: Funny you'd say that because cities under Mother Originator's evil dictatorship (The One is a servant of Originator by the ways) are actually inspired by Aku City in Samurai Jack. But Bideenya Heights also has inspiration from Bangkok in Thailand, has a bit more of a vaporwave 80s or cyberpunk kind of vibe to it so I'll just give you these pictures so you can have a better idea on what I mean.

Otherwise, SBA.

Jack: 1 (Me, )

Peppy: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Cul0r, )

Sorry I talk a lot in this thread, I ******* love Samurai Jack so I'm really happy that I can actually do this match AAAAAAA!

Last edited:
Ok one thing I want to get out of the way with this match.

I think Jack has this in the bag with fighting experience. Peppy may been training in combat since the age of five, able to do backflips including one after gaining force with both of her legs after just simply kicking Focsta while she was in mid-air, she's done butterfly twists and you know typical action movie stuff. Peppy even got surprise attacked by Focsta who climbs all over walls, roofs and stuff one time. Peppy was able to prevent that the 2nd time Focsta did that, but even then Peppy's never fought anyone with any kind of invisibility which Jack has. Peppy's fight experience is nothing compared to what Jack has been through. Ever since he was a child he learned a variety of different kinds of fighting styles all over the world such as in Africa, even learning how to use bow and arrows with Robin Hood which is in England. Not to mention he's been fighting Aku for 50 years as well.

However, Peppy does have typical Animasapians hax (which includes death hax, paralysis). Also after her health gets low, Peppy will go into her END YOU state and at that point every single hit from Peppy will erase him.

Not voting yet, just wanted to get all that out of the way.

How low? Like she'd-be-dead-if-she-was-to-take-another-hit low? Or like... Once she starts realizing "Oh shit, I'm gonna die".

If it's the latter this is probably a stomp lol.

"she will not only become even faster than those with speed boosts"
Ok I was actually meant to write that for a completely different character, my bad. I got rid of that.

Anyways to answer your question.
"Whenever her health is at 25% after taking damage from attacks"
Basically CLPE's AP was 2x above Peppy's whose durability is a bit lower than her AP, Peppy was infected by Continuous Damage from CLPE who fired bullets at her rapidly for a few seconds afterwards, then said "You are strong enough to get in my way! BEGONE!" and therefore BFR'ing Peppy right before her health went down to 25%. At that point she had bullet wounds all over her body so she was bleeding a lot. But since Continuous Damage brought her closer to death, Jack will have to deal more damage than that in order to bring Peppy into that state and CLPE's AP I'm pretty sure was higher than Jack's at that point since it was 2x above Peppy's AP so it will take longer for him to deal so much damage as well.

Jack fought Aku who can also one shot many times for 50 years though.

The one question I do have is, isn’t Jack just going to assume that he can block with his sword but then it gets erased when he blocks? Also in season 5 he went mad after losing his sword so yeah. :/

End You as it's described on the profile just sounds like it'd instantly win the match no matter what.

But wouldn't fighting experience make it easier for Jack to dodge everything Peppy throws at him like a boss? I mean Jack has fought without his sword against those with weapons such as the Time Guardian and the Daughters of Aku. Although he used other nearby weapons too (I doubt there's going to be many around in the fight's location), he not only lost to the Time Guardian, but his skill was enough to impress Jack so I would say it's better than Peppy's. The Daughters of Aku maybe more experienced too, I'm saying maybe because they trained most of their lives just like Peppy. However unlike Peppy, I don't think we don't know their exact ages so I don't know how long many years they've trained. But Jack was fighting more than one opponent there, they had many different kinds of weapons, he even managed to grab theirs and use it against them at one stage.

unknown.png

So could it be possible for Jack to grab Peppy weapon's and use them against her maybe? They are strapped onto her arms as you can see by the image I made all the way back in September last year, but his lifting strength is far beyond Peppy's and yeah Animasapians is not impressive when it comes to lifting strength a lot of the time. Once he gets hold of one or especially two of them he would be able to block her existence erasure

I mean unless you're saying Jack completely skill stomps your character, he gets erased.

I think he pretty much does. However, Peppy's going to land the first hit all thanks to her animal power. Every attack from Peppy has a 9% chance of infecting him with Continuous Damage, a 6% chance of hitting him with Target Halting which will allow her to land even more hits while he's Target Halted and not only that but also every attack has a 3% chance of landing a Lucky Strike which is instant Death Hax. Doesn't a stomp mean that one side has no chance of winning whatsoever against the other? Well Peppy still has a chance to win so therefore I wouldn't say Jack stomps her exactly.

I'm saying that if peppy gets a hit on him even one time after her hp is low she erases

And you're still saying that despite the counter arguments I already made?

Did you not forget what I said about his many fights with Aku (who also one-shots) and his against against Aku's daughters (who are maybe more experienced than Peppy)?

I mean I know that would happen if she were to land a hit on Jack at that point. But it's about on whether if she will manage to do it or not.

You didn't counter anything though.

You just explained more of her abilities. Unless, are you saying that the instant death is only a 3% chance throughout the entire match? On her profile it seems you explain it like it always happens when she's low hp

"You didn't counter anything though."
I did actually, but you're just completely disregarding the points I made. You said that Peppy just END YOU gg. I countered that by mentioning how Jack has fought Aku who can also take him down in one hit many times for 50 years and even fought the Daughters of Aku who maybe more experienced than Peppy is. So Peppy in general including her END YOU state is nothing new to Jack.

Peppy has two ways of ending the fight in one hit.
1. Lucky Strike [as mentioned in Animasapians Physiology just in case you forgot which is fine we all make mistakes :)] is just instant death, but every attack only has a 3% chance of that happening.
2. END YOU which we already know how that works.

Back