• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Level

Okay actually, many characters have durability negation so it's not always 1:1 correspondance. His mindhax are that, and his flexibility should also give him a durability advantange better than what his tier would imply. So beating someone of a certain tier does not always upscale you.

Take into account that "defeating" do not necessary means "better in any category", outsmarting, speedblitzing, superior skill, and any esoteric effect can put someone ahead the other even if the last one is stronger.

Generaly you put the rating as long it is justified with calculations or statements (within the rasonable). If going to put someone in 6-B you may have some backups, otherwise it will be changed to unknown.

The feat that you show how strong the character is. You do not need to, you can request it in the Calculation Request Thread, although, I would encourage to do it yourself; either way, then it need to be evaluated and accepted in order to be used.

I'm not mocking him, just a harmless joke. I don't think it would make anyone take it seriously I even said after that.

<divclass="quote">Cerise Cherry wrote:
What about a person who can turn the earth into a planet ? What is the power level of him/her ?</div> Depends on its size, method of creation of the Planet. And you mean the already existing earth as an element or the planet Earth itself?

Cerise Cherry said:
Sorry. It's a mistake XD I mean "into a dead planet" XD
So it was "turn the Earth into a dead planet" right? And if yes, in what way it will turn the Earth in this state?

"Into a dead planet" will normally imply high 6-A destruction if it was done through sheer power.

But it can also be done through poison or withering or something on this line and there is also the time it takes.

Zaratthustra said:
Cerise Cherry said:
Sorry. It's a mistake XD I mean "into a dead planet" XD
So it was "turn the Earth into a dead planet" right? And if yes, in what way it will turn the Earth in this state?
That character hits the ground and everything is evaporated. He uses his hand.

Back