• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

POWA--Din vs White Face

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
One has a conceptual control over power, the other is the king of power nullification. One is a beautiful dark skinned dancer, the other is a...white face. They fight. Speed equal.

Din 1
Imscaredonthurtmeplzplzplz

Din is literally character-less. She has never appeared. Ever.

(Not counting the oracles, who aren't the true beings, and are literally just damsels in distress)

>Power Null for Din

Where tho? Not on her profile

Given that, and given that Din has no reliable way to end WF, gotta say mah boi.

(Gotta gather those wins before the losses start flooding in)

The chica has conceptual level control over power (and an obscene AP advantage, but that doesn't matter)

Oh, and from here

Cal has still created a match up by already knowing the winners OvO I'm kidding, I hate to see the comments of this( I do not think it will be more thrilling than a Madara vs Yhwach but hey)

Doesn't mean Din can resist power null tho.

It's like saying the embodiment of fire can't be harmed by fire attacks.

Power as in strength. Doesn't relate to abilities. Beside, that would imply that Din had no power before making that concept.

Also, creating a concept (Which doesn't sound like she did anyway, creating something =/= creating the concept of something) doesn't mean you have control over it on a conceptual level.

@Cal

Unless you wanna say literally every creator god has conceptual control over absolutely everything, it really isn't.

Still though. Bad Cal. Creating the concept =\= Immune to PF. Or existence erasure, since it should work for him too.

>Immune to PF

Saik is right. The force of PF is too great. It's absolutely unstoppable ovo

In all seriousness, I didn't say immunity. The dancer's control is more than enough to counteract. Not no-sell.

It's like having water manipulation that can erase something on the spot if it touches...but you're going up against Pontos

One does not talk about my protegee in my presence OvO

Anyway, I do not know what to think here but I think voted for the f *****g white face here

but I'm waiting for more argument for Din

Listen...

@Pachi That was very uncalled for. If you had that issue, talk to him on his wall or PM him. Not in this thread. It was obviously going to cause things to get personal and thus cause derailment. Shit we don't need. Whether it's true or not, does not matter, there is a time and a place for everything. This is neither. You were the aggressor here and the main one in the wrong. This will easily turn this into Susanoomon vs Arceus all over again, i.e something that never should be repeated.

@Cal Even moreso you know better than to get all extra personal over something like this during a vs thread. Just like I told him, snap on his message wall, in a PM. Not here. You have places to vent. But don't do this bullshit on a thread. Not everyone needs to hear of your misfortunes, nor do they care to hear about them. You have people you can talk to, talk to them. Don't bring it to a ******* vs thread.

Now, get back to this thread proper.

You're basically saying that Ganon would survive existence erasure from a Tier 2 just because he resist some lower ones. Scales of hax exist, especially coming from a higher dimensional being.

Still doesn't prove that Din can take existence erasure from Tier 2s when she never did, and she scales from someone who clearly didn't, even if there is a boost. It's tempting to assume that all of her hax are boosted to Tier 2 but we can't assume that without proofs.

Are we 100% sure that WF can nullify someone who is that much above him in power? Like, which is his cap?

Back