• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

POWA--Din vs White Face

Yeah but it went nowhere. Only thing that was agreed upon was that it doesn't work on higher dimensional characters unless shown (I think)

[4 hours later]

Well I don't think we can just say that any PN can simply be "overpowered" by sheer force.

Also, why is Din 2-C via Countless timelines?

I mean, we also can't say that WF can null complete Arceus, so it goes both way.

Because she did it along with her sisters (I think. Cal can explain better)

^

Nah, Kal got the reason. But yeah, Din is at the literal peak of 2-C. Like, dwarfing Pontos and Lucemon levels of 2-C.

Countless/3 =/= Below 1000.

Pretty sure that if someone at 10-B had Power Null, we wouldn't say that they can't null anything higher. The difference in power is still finite.

@Cal I mean, technically these guys are boardering on 2-B as well. Plus, I still say they should be 2-B tbh.

I am pretty sure Lucemon, Susanoomon, Pontos and Chaosmon have. It depends on what they are scaling from. ovo

@Saik

Which is why i'm not saying that it stops as soon as you are even only a bit stronger. But if said character is trying to neg everything a 3-C can do, then i'd ask for feats first.

Then again, PN is weird

In all seriousness, tier 2 is such a weird tier in that scaling<<<<<<<<<<<<feats there (and yes, I realize how much that cripples my llama). ******** on characters who can shit on characters who can shit on characters who can shit on characters who are baseline 2-C, and you're still probably well behind someone who's say, 30 universes.

Luckily, most 2-Cs are <10 universes

The point of most PNs is to negate things stronger than you tho. And even then, PNs such as WF's doesn't negate the AP of the attack itself, is just prevents you from even activating your abilities.

The metaphor here would be WF breaking the controller.

Though erase should still work as I've said (Can't scale Ganon's resistance up to 2-C).

The real cal howard said:
In all seriousness, tier 2 is such a weird tier in that scaling<<<<<<<<<<<<feats there (and yes, I realize how much that crippled my llama). ******** on characters who can shit on characters who can shit on characters who can shit on characters who are baseline 2-C, and you're still probably well behind someone who's say, 30 universes.
Luckily, most 2-Cs are <10 universes
I think you are taking the whole "it's a wide tier" thing a little too far, it ain't that big of a gap between scaling and feats. it depends on said feat you scale and downscales from and on how casual said feat was. We especially don't treat 2-C AP like that here. Scaling can actually get you pretty far. You can't ever come up with exact numbers for this stuff, so assuming this is only 30 universe level is getting numbers out of something that doesn't have concrete numbers.

I dunno, guy has like only 3 active matches at the moment.

At least let's try to complete said matches.

>One of them is with Reinhard

Yup, he's spam of the month.

As for the thread, if White Face opens with PN, he takes this. However, I am not well versed in Zelda, so I don't know if Din can survive existence erasure. If she can, mark me as inconclusiive, as none can hurt the other.

Reinhard's been ded for some times mah boi.

Cal says that she has Ganon's Existence Erasure resistance, which is leagues below WF's so it doesn't matter.

Reinhard, ded?

Cracks fingers

Time for some matchups.

Then WF takes this with power null as Din has no counter to it and he's probably gonna lead with it.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
WF vs Lavos confirmed
if the resistance of moon is accepted, Cosmos vs white face rematch OvO

well, the thread seems to get better since "the incident" even if it derails a little lol

Not really, given that SM's resistance was extremely limited compared to what WF can do. Being able to transform without the energy to do so =/= Being able to act or attack when your capacity to move or act has been broken.

Back