• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Xeno Goku profile request

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Wikias aren't good sources, dude. Goku Black saga existing doesn't mean it necessarily applies. What and where in the trailer?

2) The BFR.

3) Ok.

1) It's basic I know. But him being from far into the Future is still proven since he knows both GT Goku and Super Goku and remembers both events from GT and Super. I didn't place a time stamp? If I did it's from the time stap, and then the rest of the trailer is near the end, basically the last part where Blue Goku fights Zamasu. So start of time stamp is the first part and the rest is @55:00 I'm saying it applies because he has experienced the manga aspect of Zamasu fight, in which he performed the hakai.

2) So.... resistance to BFR or what? If so, what would it be replacing?

1) He doesn't use Hakai there, so we can't give him Hakai unless it's displayed or stated.

2) Resistance to Temporal BFR as opposed to Power Nullification.

1)Yes. However, Xeno Goku himself stated that he has experienced the lives of Super Goku and GT Goku, so he has been through the Future Trunks arc. So that should warrant the hakai since he has been through that part of DBS DBH Goku's life.

2) Ok. I suppose that can be changed. I didn't add the power nullification and assumed this was the reason for it so argued for it. But i'm pretty sure he has power nullification somewhere else. I'll post it if I can find it.

1) No. It doesn't. We can't assume that he's experienced both the events of the DBS manga and anime, which differ in a lot of respects.

2) Ok.

@Zenkai

Has this Goku done hakai? No? Then it doesn't apply. The events of the goku black arc may have happened, but that doesn't mean they happened exactly the same as that in the manga. And for that to be accepted, you'll have to bring decisive proof and/or even better, this goku doing hakai.

Well. He experienced both Super and GT which are alternate canons. Also, there is the fact that it was MSSJB Goku that was fighting Merged Zamasu. Because in the anime SSJB Goku didn't engage in hand- to hand combat with him. There are other events of the DBS manga that takes place in Heroes, i'll just need some time to gather those moments

SSB Goku fighting Fusion Zamasu in a trailer =/= DBS Manga is canon and the DBS Manga is what's happening

MSSJB only exists in the manga, not the anime. Goku used MSSJB in Heroes because in the anime he didn't get into a hand to hand combat with Zamasu, while he did in the manga

Once again, doesn't mean the events happened exactly the same. You need to prove either (or even better, both) of two things. This Goku doing hakai, or that the events that this Goku experienced is exactly the same as the manga super one.

Because that is what DBS DBH Goku is based off of. He is based on the events that happened in Dragon Ball Super. Xeno Goku even refers it to "That time" he asked his friends to do the ritual, and looks to his GT counterpart and said thats the time he trained. MSSJB is the Goku that did the hakai in the manga as a result, and Xeno Goku, again, remembered the events of DBS DBH Goku

It's the same for GT DBH Goku. His story is nearly exactly the same as the entire GT story.

"Still doesn't mean hakai" isn't refuting anything, mate.

The DBS versions follow the exact same story as the canon DBS story. How isn't it hakai if he has literally looked at DBS Goku, and said he has experienced those moments? Meaning he has experienced the Goku Black arc. Which was shown in DBH to use MSSJB, which is from the manga, which is where he used the hakai

Once again, that doesn't mean that they happened exactly the same. You have yet to prove that. You proved Black Goku Arc happened. Good. But have yet to prove that the events are EXACTLY THE SAME. So, once again, having a transformation that appeared in the Arc, does not mean he has hakai if he hasn't showed it.

@ Repp

I mean, if I bring something up, there's a possibility for people to disagree because of a bias against me for my claims before. That's all I am saying. I was going to argue that, based on general stuff, composite videogame versions of characters should be viable when warranted, for indexing purposes. Be it in cases like Dragon Ball, where shit like heroes gives Goku new hax and scaling, or, I GUESS in cases like Naruto from the games having certain cool feats. Though, if the latter is too much, then there could be blogs made for those feats. I think it might have been my fault that I didn't explain that clearly, which MIGHT have caused Matt to dismiss me completely.

But, uh, this is kinda why I was more interested in a Composite VIDEOGAME Goku. Because the scans showed don't really prove Xeno Goku did it himself, unless you can prove that Xeno Goku is the same as the Goku that can absorb Shenron and use Hakai.

Whereas a real composite videogame Goku can.

^ No. Xeno Goku is basically a composite Goku. The fact that he knows the stuff of the other Goku's is accepted. We are just debating over or not he should get the hakai

Eh: I'm not against making it completely composite, like all into one. But you'll have to make the argument for the staff

@Leph

Battle of Gods arc: DBS DBH Goku is hiding from the fight when Vegeta is doing his rage moments. In the end EVERYTHING went exactly how it did in Dragon Ball Super: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Heroes:_Victory_Mission_in_%22Battle_of_Gods%22 Not the best source, but it outlines what happens. By your logic Goku didn't fight Beerus on king kais planet because it wasn't shown

Ressurection of F: Exactly the same. No difference

Universe 6 vs universe 7: Few time breaker intrusions. But that point in history remains the exact same

Goku Black arc so far, everything has remained the same. The full mission hasn't come out yet, but from the trailer it looks like it is going to be the same. Plus the fact that the other super arcs in Heroes have had no difference from Super, apart from time breakers and Beat and note watching over the events

@Prom

I said everything I needed to say. With the events so far being the exact same, and having aspects from both anime AND manga and the Goku black arc so far following the Manga more so. If you don't want to accept it and take out the hakai, so be it. I think he should have it because he experiences the same things as DBS DBH Goku who has experienced both anime and manga moments and currently in the Black arc (Which is unfinished in Heroes), has followed the manga. So yeah, close it and remove the hakai if you wish. But I think "can possibly use the hakai" is more than fair since the fight in heroes so far is following the manga and all the other arcs have incorporated both

Matthew Schroeder said:
I'm super on the fence of allowing this, and don't see enough differences to warrant a profile. Furthermore, as Promestein and others pointed out, plenty of his abilities seem to be pulled out of thin air, or based on game mechanics.
Im here.

Shenron Mode: allows him to summon Super Shenron at will and gives him Reality Warping, Resurrection, etc.. (basically any wish that can be grant by Super Shenron),

What. This is Summoning (Can summon Super Shenron) and that's it.

Where does the healing come from, btw?

Zenkaibattery1 said:
@Prom

I said everything I needed to say. With the events so far being the exact same, and having aspects from both anime AND manga and the Goku black arc so far following the Manga more so. If you don't want to accept it and take out the hakai, so be it. I think he should have it because he experiences the same things as DBS DBH Goku who has experienced both anime and manga moments and currently in the Black arc (Which is unfinished in Heroes), has followed the manga. So yeah, close it and remove the hakai if you wish. But I think "can possibly use the hakai" is more than fair since the fight in heroes so far is following the manga and all the other arcs have incorporated both
Heroes hasn't shown anything to provide it also follows the manga though, there isn't enough evidence to go on and certain scenes contradict it at times Even though I really want this page, I do think some abilities need to be removed and some reworded

Magic with power pole should be changed to Weapon Mastery

Power Null should be changed to resistance to BFR or fall under his magic resistance

I'm assuming he has healing via his bag of Senzus

And Summoning via Shenron Mode

Then edit that.

Also, the more I see it the closer it looks to a normal goku with a pole and senzus.

PaChi2 said:
Then edit that.

Also, the more I see it the closer it looks to a normal goku with a pole and senzus.
I can do it as soon as I can get on a computer, I'm on my phone atm and it won't let me publish for some reason

I was actually removing the abilities that were rejected but then I remembered it was locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back