• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Xeno Goku profile request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xeno Goku being a composite is a bit of a stretch-- because I don't know if he has Blue or not. Wheras composite VIDEOGAME definitely would. The information surrounding Xeno is very hard to obtain.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
XD. It got closed so I can't edit. Only minor abilities are missing
You sure? I mean it says it's available to edit for Autoconfirmed users (I think.)

Ok, it's done. I added the hakai, it could be controversial, but the Xeno storyline is at the same time stamp as the Goku Black arc currently. And DBH does follow both manga and anime soooo

Anyways should this thread be closed? The Xeno Goku profile has been created after all and all that's left is to add him to the verse page under "video games only".

^)
Solos. But just imagine that. The Time Breaker boost taps your inner potential. It failed to work on Goku but imagine if it did

Well Time Breaker Bardock is a much more prominent character than Dark Broly due to appearing in both Xenoverse and Heroes.

Chamel will be a re-copy of Demigras profile with a different name and photo. That's it. He just has all of Demigra's powers and nothing of his own.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Anyways should this thread be closed? The Xeno Goku profile has been created after all and all that's left is to add him to the verse page under "video games only".
I did add him, but he is not showing in my PC. Odd.

Xeno Goku/Composite Video Game Goku sounds cool. I hope the auths let it pass since there are enough notable differences. (Most notable 2-C to 2-B boost.)

I mean, maybe someone else should ask. Don't think the staff like me-- the idea is already pretty controversial as it is apparently, so me plus that equals Matt closing the thread without warning.

@SpaceWitch

I... am not sure if he is considered at the ToP yet.

It's really confusing.

Xeno Goku is currently going to fight CC Gi Goku, which is taking place during the Planet Prison arc, which is post Goku Black arc

However DBS DBH Goku is at the tournament of power, and while he is doing that, Xeno Goku is also fighting characters.

It's so confusing.

But he is at the very least post Goku Black arc

None. He's a different Goku entirely. The Goku's appearing are becuase of the rifts in history. There is even a time point where DBS DBH Battle of Gods SSJG Goku and GT DBH Gogeta SSJ4 are together even though GT is far into the future.

There are 5 Goku's so it makes everything trippy. He even has god so at some point has done the ritual, but it is unknown if he has blue. But it is implied he doesn't have it.

@Amexim

It's not a matter of liking or disliking. It's whether or not your points are valid.

Personally, I can't analyze this in any sort of meaningful depth since I am simply not invested enough in the series to do so.

But I'm personally extremely skeptical of adding Hakai to Xeno Goku's profile haphazardly. Where's your scan? I don't even recall any of the Staff Members agreeing to this.

Zenkai, I've read that profile before. I didn't recall that you were the one who made it, I though it was interesting. I think an argument could be made for "2-A, possibly High 2-A" if you can solidify that they actually have infinite timelines, and by that thing of transcending everything within the real world and viewing the verse as fiction thing.

Why do Xenoverse pages have Information Analysis for being able to see an opponent's abilities? Unless it's like lampshaded in game or actually an ability it'd just be game mechanics, I'd think.

Promestein said:
Why do Xenoverse pages have Information Analysis for being able to see an opponent's abilities? Unless it's like lampshaded in game or actually an ability it'd just be game mechanics, I'd think.
Time Patroller scouters, but you can still see them without the scouters for some reason.

Going through his abilities

- Fighting an alternate version of yourself isn't Time Paradox Immunity. Seriously, that's deliberate misinterpretation and wanking at that point, and it's honestly unbelievable that anyone could ever think it's anything else.

- If you don't need anything to do it and it's not lampshaded in game no Xenoverse character should have Information Analysis. It's like giving every fighting game character it because you can scroll over to the other character's moveset.

- Can he do Hakai? Just because another Goku can doesn't mean he can.

- Did he explicitly negate the temporal BFR?

- Is Zenkai Battle Royale explicitly part of the Heroes canon and is Xeno Goku explicitly the same Goku as that?

- Just because the Heroes story is up to a certain point doesn't mean that Xeno Goku has all the abilities of Goku up to that point unless he's explicitly Goku but from the future or some other shit. But he's just an alternate timeline Goku, so...?

1) The game is based on rifts in time. So far, all the changes in the past that have happened, such as Demigra changing the course of history, hasn't affected Xeno Goku in the future

2)It's originally done by a scouter, and when you use the ability, you can't move and are activating the ability.

3)Actually, he can. Xeno Goku is GT Goku re-grown who has at some point gone through the events in Super. This is evident by him saying that in some point, he has God-Ki and has done the Super Saiyan God Ritual. He also knows Whis, and the trainings DBS DBH Goku has and is going through. And DBH takes both anime and manga into consideration because there is MSSJB Vegeta and Goku in DBH. I mean, he has SSJG, but doesn't use it for some reason

4)Yes. The attack touches Beat and he gets sent to another timeline. When the blast touches Xeno Goku he swipes it away: https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/YXtAxZYhAzE

5)Yes. It uses the DBH cards and characters as part of its entire story: https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/53BdYVttztw

6) I think I may have worded it weirdly. I'll rephrase. Xeno Goku is GT Goku who has experienced the events of Super: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Goku. When DBS DBH Goku is experincing an event, Xeno Goku is implied to have already experienced said event. Such as God-Ki, the training with Whis, Goku Black arc (Xeno Goku in the trailer is with post Goku Black arc DBS Goku fighting him). I'm not the one who wrote the summary in the profile so yeah

1) Say that, then. That doesn't necessarily mean that Demigra is screwing with Xeno Goku's past specifically, especially when he's this ******* bizarre alternate universe counterpart.

2) Okay.

3) Can you share that info? And just because it takes them both into account doesn't mean they're both simultaneously canon for a single version of Goku.

4) That could 100% just be resistance to the technique.

5) Ok. Still doesn't mean it applies to Xeno Goku specifically.

6) Okay.

Also Power Pole really isn't worth listing as "Magic" in his Powers and Abilities, just list that he has a pole that can expand and contract.

3) Xeno Goku is GT Goku who has experienced the events of Super http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Goku. Goku Black arc in DBH: https://youtu.be/lYB40wy8ZnU?t=2970 Xeno Goku tells him about all the events: https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/JFi52BcnFUU and then remembers about the good times that happened in Super and GT: https://plus.google.com/100888489305501185554/posts/cgv3ih6PgTs (The comments has another scan) which would mean he has gone through all the events they are about to go through. Which logically means he would have the abilities they do since he has experienced the events they will go through. That includes the Goku Black arc, which uses the DBH manga, where Goku used the hakai and MSSJB (Refer to trailer)

4: What technique?

5) They have Xeno Goku's card in the first scan, which is used for the Goku in Zenkai Battle Royale, who created his own dimension and manipulates the time in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back