• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Xeno Goku profile request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say it wasn't anything but I said it seemed better to be Absorption than Life Manipulation.

The ability steals the opponents life energy in the video and gives the user health back as said in the card. Then the "dmaage" aspect is crushing the life energy they stole.

If the taking energy aspect of it was absorption, then what is physically crushing the life energy considered

Just absorption. It's like that on Venusaurs page. "crushing it" doesn't really do much. Life Manipulation implies you can revive people and shit-- but it is definitely a hax for Goku.

It was accepted on the Demigra thread as life manipulation.

The video very clearly shows chronoa taking the health/life of her opponent. The card states she is "drawing" the health from them then making it explode

In fact, this type is under the life manipulation page. Taking health from an enemy is no where on the absorption page. However, healing is (under life manipulation). She is very blatantly taking health/life energy from the opponent backed up by the card

It's absorption. Period. Way too many things need to be changed to accommodate adding life manipulation to Goku that. Not just Venusaur, and not just Pokémon.

I mean, that's cool, just need consistency. I'm down for whatever as long as we get this Xeno boi. Change Demigra then.

Can a staff member tell me WHY it is just absorption.

• Life manipulation page:Healing/Regenerationn: Many life manipulators are able to use it to heal themselves or others to greatly prolong the time they spend in combat.
  • Absoprtion page: This ability has many potential applications and forms;
    • Biological Absorption: The user can absorb other living beings into their own body, often breaking them down into energy or gaining their abilities, power, or memories. Sometimes, people that are absorbed in this manner aren't killed, but merely stored inside the body of the being that has absorbed them.
    • Energy Absorption: The user can absorb energy from their surroundings and/or from others, draining them of their power and becoming stronger in the process. High-level applications of this ability can completely nullify energy attacks by absorbing them, drain opponents of all of their strength in moments, and drain energy from their surroundings on a massive scale.
    • Power Absorption: The user can absorb and steal the powers of others, stripping the original user of their abilities. While some may only have access to these drained abilities temporarily, others can accumulate many abilities over time in this way, permanently taking them for themselves.
It clearly goes under healing imo. To make it clear again, she is not taking their energy. She is taking their life energy which in the game is considered HP. Your life is how much "HP" you have

Re-edit: I would like to say the game makes a difference between absorbing someone's energy and Drawing their life force for healing.

The video above shows drawing life force to gain health back. This is absorbing energy, which is used to make the user Stronger.

I'm super on the fence of allowing this, and don't see enough differences to warrant a profile. Furthermore, as Promestein and others pointed out, plenty of his abilities seem to be pulled out of thin air, or based on game mechanics.

They're only taking about Life manipulation, not plenty of his abilities.

His stats will be based on him being superior to Demigra as a SSJ1 and defeating a stronger enemy as a SSJ3. Then defeating Chamel who was collapsing the multiverse with his presence.

@Zenkai

When I wrote the Life Manipulation page, I listed common uses. Having those abilities does not necessarily warrant a Life Manipulation entry unless Goku actually manipulates life force.

Using HP as a representation of life force without providing evidence of being treated as such is misleading.

IMO, from when I was going over the profile, i dont thinks there was anything at al in common with the original. Theres a different appearence, different powers, different backstory, different weaponry, and in general seems to not be a copy paste.

As the rules say, so long as their is a notable difference, the profile should be allowed. And Xeno Goku has plenty of legitimate powers. Since when has the concept of HP be contested to mean Life force or Life points or hit points or health? I mean, it might be iffy for a game like this-- but at worse, the "player" in this case, kind of like the summoner in Yugioh, takes the damage that the characters being used take-- meaning that WITH this worse interpretation of the system, it means that those with God Ki can give Life energy to the main summoner/player. Or something. Though, this assumes there's another person/a summoner in the first place. It's more likely to just be energy draining for themselves.

Someone get SSJRYU please. Matt, I will give you that some of the abilities here are more for Xenoverse Goku or another version of Goku than Xeno Goku, which is different. So how about this. Let's make a Composite VIDEOGAME Goku. Then, he would have everything demonstrated by the other Goku's above. Including space time Manipulation, both SS4 and SSG/Blue, scaling from Demigra, etc. So that way we get Xenoverse Goku and Xeno Goku and all the other Goku's in one profile without having to make it so that everyone won't ask for specific profiles and shit. Composite Game Goku would only have Dragon Ball game stuff, and since the Goku from Xenoverse referenced the movies, he would have Non-canon abilities too, so...

@Zenkai

The problem with your logic is that Life Manipulation is a catch-all term.

Draining alone is just Life Force Absorption, but Life Manipulation would be something like instilling life in a dead plant so that it becomes massive.

It's like saying that everyone who can stop time should have Time Manipulation, even when they can only stop time.

I agree with Reppuzan. I think Absorption is enough. Saying Life Manipulation almost implies that Goku can revive people who are fully dead or give life to things that have never been alive.

@amex

He likely won't participate. Me and him get our stuff from the same person and know the same amount of stuff. Ive been giving all the scans here so far

Xenoverse is also a part of heroes. He was going to get those abilities anyway.

I'll take absorption as long as it says it can be used for healing and dealing damage

Edit: every game is a part of heroes. This is everything. Only things I didn't add was time/dimensional travel because those were pretty clear

I mean, we might have to postpone. We might just get a Composite VIDEOGAME Goku instead, and having Xeno Goku separate would be kinda redundant, especially when it's the same thing will definitely all the abilities. Whereas these are debatable.

I1sn't Goku's Life Manipulation another form of absorption? I mean hes absorbing the life from an opponent and adding it to himself

Amexim said:
I mean, we might have to postpone. We might just get a Composite VIDEOGAME Goku instead, and having Xeno Goku separate would be kinda redundant, especially when it's the same thing will definitely all the abilities. Whereas these are debatable.
Xeno Goku is a composite Goku. With a different backstory and life

The real cal howard said:
I have restored it.
Thanks! Although I think it should be immediately locked considering that it's not only Tier 2, but it's also a Goku profile so it's bound to be overrun by vandals.

I've already added some scans for justification.

One sec, I need to add a few more things.

First off, he should everything from the Goku Black arc as Xeno Goku is currently there. So precognition is one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back