• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Will Blake upgrade

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Let me explain. Will Blake is a werewolf (Which makes him comparable to actual wolves and is already compared to normal wolves), since he is comparable to wolves, should he be 9-B with bite-force?. Characters that can turn into wolves or are part wolf have it in their profiles (Example: Bram Stoker's Dracula) so why is Willy Boy different?.

Note: This can also apply to Wolf and possibly Werewolf Ski since they both fit the wolf bite-force thing

Splendid, now we wait for others to approve (More specifically Goosebumpers since their opinions matter the most because they know the source material )

I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I originally upgraded the Will Blake page, I was probably more focused on the Movie Key

You know I could be petty and say something about this timing, but I'm not a spoil sport.

But since you asked, Bram Stoker says he turns directly into a wolf, not a wolf-like beast or anything like that so there is no assumption involved. But I wouldn't say it is unreasonable.

Can I get a line where they directly compare to Real Life wolvies? If there is a line that directly states that, then I think this does warrent a 9-B via bite but his durability would still be 9-C as Wolf himself was able to damage him and he is only possibly a wolf. Likely a mutt which would greatly weaken him from 9-B to 9-C.

So I agree with 9-C AP & Durabilty and 9-B via bite if you can link that line please.

Sure buddy, but yeah I likely agree with this and it won't really change much anyways.

Edit: But I think this should actually also include all Werewolf in media so it could be universal.

"Edit: But I think this should actually also include all Werewolf in media so it could be universal"

Ok, I don't have a problem with that

@Headless

@Goji

Question: Since Will Blake can and will (Pun) be 9-B with bite-force. Should Wolf have Wall level Durability since he can take hits from Will (and more then likely a bite or two for obvious reasons)

( you made your king proud ) I won't add the results just yet (Got to wait for more relevant opinions) and we can go over how this would also effect Will's page later on.

So Goosebumps senpai, considering bites can only kill depending on the place of injury Wolf should at least be 9-C+ possibly 9-B. Though if Wolf was bitten on the neck he should 100% be 9-B and Blake should be 9-B for harming him.

But once again that part would need info directly from the book. Might be able to turn this into a full 9-B upgrade if we got that.

I can also say Wolf is 9-B considering it is implied that he is an actual wolf, how is that for info straight from the book . I'm pretty sure the simple fact he took it at all without dying should be enough to warrant 9-B ranking (Isn't that a solid definition of Durability anyway?)

Wolfs can tank bite attacks from each other and are only 9-C+ and once again saying Wolf is directly comparable to a wolf would warrent 9-C+ not wall level.

Durability: Street level+ (Fight each other all the time. They are able to survive serious attacks from animals much larger and stronger than them, like bears, cougars, adult elk or large bison, one survived being crushed by a car. Their lifestyles and bodies are adapted to endure in general)

Yes because clearly that says Wall level yeah?

Still also means he is 9-B in other categories (I was talking about AP, SS and Dura. Not just dura)

Well of course, I said 9-B via bite and that is 9-B. I was talking about possibly getting 9-B for Durability as well, just so he doesn't have a disadvantage against other 9-Bs

I said he should have 9-C+ unless he got bit on the neck. I say this because real life wolvies can survive bites from each other and other animals... and once again are only 9-C+

But he still endured the bite force, I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter where he took it but the simple fact he survived it at all (with no injuries since at the end of the book he is perfectly fine while running with werewolf Grady Tucker into the woods) should be enough to warrant it

"(Fight each other all the time. They are able to survive serious attacks from animals much larger and stronger than them, like bears, cougars, adult elk or large bison, one survived being crushed by a car. Their lifestyles and bodies are adapted to endure in general)"

Once again this sounds around what Will can do to Wolf and that is still Street level+, and if he has no injuries doesn't that mean it's possible Will didn't even hit him once?

No, the book says they had a vicious brawl, and to assume Wolf came out without being hit once is ignorant. Look, how about he just agree that Wolf should have 9-C+ dura like regular wolves but have 9-B bite-force like regular wolves, same goes with Will (because I can tell this isn't going anywhere and we will be here for hours and hours upon end). Ok?

So we can call it a day, so I can have a pleasant conversation with my Goosebumpers/Goosetards and you can debate about....whatever you are into.

Or is it?

Just to be clear, I support this upgrade and this isn't from malice. If I came off like that, then I apologize.

Back