• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential "small" revision ?

Yo, I'd like to talk about some details about Drawn to Life's Creator, including speed and others ...

It is noted here that it is unknown, but also said that it existed before time, meaning that The Creator existed in a timeless domain ... it is, personally, a feat clearly Immesureable :/

Otherwise, I think it should also be added in time that the Resurrection can, since he revived The Hero in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter and specify how to have created the Book of Life, which contains everything what exists, is just Nigh-Omniscient, because personally, it's more of the Omniscient than anything else ...

Afterwards, the fact that he obviously "could not foresee" the act of Wilfre to the Book of Life attests to his non-Omniscience, but in case, tell me what ...

Back