• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential revision about Base Asriel and Full Power Asriel

The_Foolish_Omniscient_Guy

VS Battles
Retired
So let's begin with Base Asriel:

I know that Base Asriel has infinite attack and defense but still, the hyper goner is his strongest attack in this form and the hyper goner has shown to destroy only one timeline. Isn't it more appropriate to put Asriel in low 2-C?

For full power Asriel:

I've been thinking about Chara who, at the end of a genocide run, became a 4-D(correct me if i am wrong) being with 99 attack and defense. This mean that statistics in Undertale aren't limited by dimension right? I mean, Photoshop flowey who as 9999 Attack and defense, can possibly be in a higher plane of existence than Chara (i don't say that flowey need an upgrade since stat aren't linear, it is just an example). if the statistics isn't limited by higher dimension then what about Asriel who has infinite stat? Isn't there a potential upgrade to do with Full Power Asriel?

(sorry if i spoke bad, i'm not english)

?

You do know that the one with Infinite stats is base Asriel, right...?

And no, UT stats certainly are limited by dimensions. It just means Asriel is Infinite compared to Chara, who's 2-B.

Attack Potency =/= Area of Effect

Seriously, there are 2-Cs and 5-Bs who can't do even planet bust on this wiki. The area of damage of an attack doesn't affect it's overall power

I am pretty sure Asriel and Photoshop Flowey are more like 3-D beings with 4-D power, rather than full-blown 4-D beings

EDIT: ...;-;

Saikou The Lewd King said:
?

You do know that the one with Infinite stats is base Asriel, right...?
Yes i know but Base Asriel strongest Attack can only destroy a timeline so i was wondering if the CHECK was an analyze of his full power and not the current power he was using at base

And no, UT stats certainly are limited by dimensions. It just means Asriel is Infinite compared to Chara, who's 2-B.
Actually i was talking about the possibility to not be limited by dimensions. We have no proof that UT stats are limited by dimension or not. It's like Asriel being 2-A despite the number (very probably) limited of timeline in UT

But do we have some kind of proof that UT stats are '''indeed not limited by dimensions'''?

And assuming that they aren't is a monstrous assumption with no basis.
This. It's a burden of proof fallacy. It's like me saying "you can't prove that Divinity doesn't have infinite universes, so they are 2-A." That isn't how it works.

Back