• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Psyren Updates

Hello all. I have recently posted a calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Litentric_Teon/Psyren_Frederica's_Flame_Shot That could potentially give solid tiers to the high, top, and god tiers in the Psyren verse.

In addition, I have a scan here where the 4th Star Commander, known as Shiner, teleports Asaga 4000m in the air in a second (likely less as he was able to gravely injure someone without anyone noticing before doing such). Assuming that 4000m is his maximum range, that would put him at about Mach 11 (Using 340m/s as the speed of sound), or Hypersonic+, which is consistent with what other sites, namely the OBD, has for them at this point in the story.

Overall, I am seeking permission to update the Psyren pages, as well as create pages for those characters who do not already have one.

Lastly, I am aware that there is currently a recovering of calculations from narutoforums. If there are any with regards to Psyren that would help in giving them solid stats that can be used, I would greatly appreciate it. I am a huge fan of this verse, and would like for it to receive some love as well.

Alright. So, Assaltwaffle finished the calc for me (Much thanks to him), and Kepekley23 evalutated it (Many thanks to him as well). Would it be alright to implement these changes to AP and speed into their profiles now?

Hmm. I do not see any evaluation from Kepekley within the blog.

Shiner was capable of teleporting things at least 4000m in a second (likely less, as it was always implied to be instant). Characters capable of reacting to his teleportation would have to be reacting about as fast as Shiner can teleport. Characters like Kyle and Amamiya were able to blitz him.

As in, the characters are able to still tag Shiner in spite of his teleportation. Like right after he teleports (or right before as well I'd guess), characters are able to hit him.

Hitting him before he teleports on its own would not make them hypersonic.

Do any of them hit him after? By chasing him down and getting to the same place as him, at roughly the same time, through sheer speed?

I can't recall. I'm farily certain Amamiya managed to break his arm right after a teleportation. I'd have to take another look.

Monarch Laciel has a good point.

Do any character profiles need to be changed back to their previous values?

I think I see his point. In the manga, it's implied that reacting to his teleportation is a credible feat based upon Shiner's expression whenever someone manages to do it. Aside from Shao, who was reading his mind, the closest I've found to what Monarch was asking for is this. It takes place a few seconds after Shiner has teleported, and Amamiya seemingly appears to break his arm in a split second. At least before Shiner can react.

I think it would be best to set their speed values to unknown (or subsonic as that was what Amamiya had previously) until a speed feat from their verse can be properly calced.

Yes. I would appreciate if you make such adjustments to the Psyren pages.

Of course. They've all been updated to unknown values. I'll try to find a legitimate speed feat for the verse to at least provide them with something.

Okay. It might help if you log in with a username.

Back