• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential opponents for Bill Cipher.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Due to Bill's feats and tier chosen as is and seen by the show, anyone got good ideas as to what opponents that Bill himself could fight against here? Everlasting said Anti-Moniter would be a good opponent but i'm kind of not sure about that one yet. I have Arceus as another opponent for him if not for Arceus's speed being only FTL+ or something(Bill beats it in the speed section due to likely being Immeasurable).

Any suggestions?

Arceus' speed is now Immeasurable due to existing before the concept of time. So the match is closer, but Bill is likely 2-A while Arceus is at least 2-C.

The Everlasting said:
Arceus' speed is now Immeasurable due to existing before the concept of time. So the match is closer, but Bill is likely 2-A while Arceus is at least 2-C.
Well i was comparing to Arceus incomplete form to Bill's "At least Low 2-C" tier.

Not sure. Depends on what power he ends up demonstrating. Bill is, at the very worst, Low 2-C, and potentially 2-A (destroying existence, of which Bill himself has stated to contain infinite realities), and possibly somewhere within 1-C if they elaborate on "existence". We'll have to see.

So the only ones he seems to be able to fight here would be Sword of Superman Supes, A-M, Madoka/or Homura, Arceus(maybe?), and Spectre plus more?

Depends, but yeah. Time Baby said Bill would destroy existence, but we don't know if he can survive that. However, he didn't seem too worried and everything so far has just been phase 1 of his plan.

Hmm. Okay. I guess maybe until after Part 2 and/or Part 3, we could see something on that Infinite Realities thing.

I'm hoping, as an aside, we at least learn a little something about his lackeys. Bill did call them a "group of interdimensional criminals and monsters", and they're clearly not part of Bill's species, meaning they were likely banished to Bill's decaying nightmare realm for atrocious crimes in other universes.

Hope so. But if Bill really becomes a 1-C depending on what he meant by realities, who would he be able to fight then?

Depending on the level of 1-C:

~Dormammu

~The Chaos Gods

~SMT characters

~Strange Visitor Supes

~Mikaboshi

~Belldandy

~The Endless

~The Timelord race

~Chronovores

~Eternals

~Yami to Boushi verse

~Most Elder Scrolls god tiers

~The Alternity

~The Menti Celesti

If only we go by his potential 2-A, then yeah. Then again, maybe i should recheck their stats.

Super Dimentio's only 2-B at his strongest. Bill's feats and showings put him, at worst/least, Low 2-C. Potentially 2-A going by Time Baby's description about Bill destrying all of existence.

So should i hold on to giving Bill a fight until it's confirmed that he may be a hyper-dimensional being?

I'd say wait. We'd want to make sure we finalize his power.

Also, is it just me or does this seem like Gravity Falls is going to end? The journals are destroyed and their summer in Gravity Falls is nearly over.

Alright.

Not quite. I heard Alex is planning on a secret project that may involve Gravity Falls.

It does seem that way, a bit.

Mainly because Bill is now the primary antagonist, meaning he'll inevitably be defeated.

You know who drove all the events leading up to the show?

Bill.

Maybe Superman with his sword but Madoka and Homura? Both are 2C possibly 2A....

Back