• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Infamous Buffs

Feat 1 - Let's make a game

So I remembered that it's actually a pretty big feat to well create your own dimension/mini world. And I then recalled that no one really discussed the size of Eugene's Sim's map/game making.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z8iSROtKKc

And it's pretty big. I mean he could only do it under certain circumstances surrounded with a lot of tech, but then again that's pretty much just giving a lot of energy sources for conduits so it's not really unbelievable. Anyway point is, they key for showing that map is, well, Eugene made a pretty big place. Not just a building.

http://sta.sh/01r7jptezcv2

It could be a MCB to Town feat, maybe higher if you count the overlying structures from the distance. I mean there's a sky and everything and Eugene is a pretty powerful conduit in comparison to most.

Feat 2 - Let's sink an island

https://youtu.be/kxwAX3nml9M?t=836

Delsin sinks a giant man-made island. It took two devastator type attacks but it's still a pretty grand feat. And then again from the looks of what Augustine did it seemed as if she tried to fix it again right after before rejoining the fight. Well either that or healed from the attack. Regardless from the looks of it this is at least a large building feat if not higher with the scale of how big Augustine made the place. But even that's overshadowed by the above feat. Would scale well overall with Infamous top conduits being on that level.

Feat 3 - Let's cool off a bit

https://youtu.be/fBoFrK4Oraw?t=485

In here Nix unleashes a sacrificial attack in conjunction with Cole to take down the Beast. Something that grows stronger over time. In the process she manages to hit Kuo at the same time. This was the same blast that actually dazed John when he was resisting the lightning and end up using all of her energy.

https://youtu.be/fBoFrK4Oraw?t=626

Right after, Kuo is shown to be alive and doing fine. Although really hurt... and well not really doing fine. But she still survived. So with an MCB attack like that, it won't be surprising to have the conduits of the early generation be CB. After all they survived a blast that would take down a city block or more when activating their power typically. Anyway in here Kuo was able to at least keep up with Cole on her end survive a blast from Nix's sacrifice.

So that's a buff.

Feat 4 - Old Crazy Men aren't that weak

https://youtu.be/QjxzjufURSo?t=2562

Scaling directly from above is Bertrand. If Nix gets the MCB feat and Bertrand is compared to be much stronger than her, that should mean at least he's above her level. I'm not saying he gets Small Town level, although he did only got hurt by explosions on his weakpoints, and a Devourer shrugged off every explosive out there with no issue and is the heaviest monster next to the Behemoth and the Beast, wait where was I going with this? Oh right, basically, Bertrand is not just Building Level and should be at least MCB level just like Nix.

After all if even regular Corrupted and Ice Conduits are shown to stomp the Military-

https://youtu.be/QjxzjufURSo?t=3904

-that would lead to regular conduits being building level and that would be an overall bump to all conduits, well at Infamous 2 at least. Then again only the Infamous 2 conduits are low ranked like that.

On another note, Alden Tate should not be just Wall level considering he used a big chunk of the Alden Tower to turn into a massive Golem. Heck the Golem conduits in Infamous are destructive enough to shake off explosions, and Alden is much much stronger than that.

On the other hand Kessler did survive the Lightning Storm from Cole's attack. Even if he was left dying he was still able to remain conscious, and he already took heavy damage from Cole beforehand anyway. The gap between Cole's lightning storm being enough to hurt

TLDR

Infamous 2 Conduit and Corrupted High-End Mooks, and Golem Conduits should be Small Building - Building Level (No profiles for them so not really needed)

Alden Tate - Should be at least City Block level due to being stronger when scaled to Golem Conduits, destroying a bridge easily, and turning into a giant titan.

Kessler - Should be at least City Block to MCB for surviving a beating from Cole and his lightning storm

Kuo - Should be at least City Block too, potentially MCB for matching Cole

Bertrand - Should be at least MCB scaling to Nix and being considered stronger than her

Delsin, Fetch, Eugene, and Augustine - Gets Large Building Scaling or MCB scaling. Potentially higher if someone could clear up Eugene's feat.

I suppose that this seems reasonable.

No such luck. I am worn out in general by everything going on in the world.

I say that mini-island feat is a solid City Block to Multi-City Block feat. But, he did have to use a Karma Bomb, and he was using Video. Can all his powers be scaled to each other? Cause it's been stated that Smoke is Delsin's weakest power, meant for weak hit-n-run tactics. I think it should be "City-Block/Multi-City Block w/ Angel Swarm" like with Cole's lighting storm.

IDK, about Eugenes feat, since it was in a virtual world, and can only be done with computers. Its basically a fancy video game world that can be created on a computer, which is something that anyone can do. It's technokinesis and BFR if anything.

@Ant no problem

@PTS

The smoke power was enough to actually send the whole mini-island shaking. And that's probably meant more from using the basic abilities. The Devastator/Karma Bombs are notable for being powerful and actually seems to deal major damage to Augustine. Not to mention with considering how his abilities are... they're all hit and run in a way focusing on different style of combat but not really changing the overall damage. So it's not unbelievable. But even then the other abilities should be buffed up.

Or did he do so by creating a digital world? I mean he needed a good amount of energy for it, probably moreso than Delsin's so it's not that unbelievable.

brb lecture

I'm just saying, there's clearly a difference in power between his sets. Smoke, is weak, but fast and hard to catch. Neos is like a sniper, strong and precise, but limited in area of effect. Video is weak, but gives you more options (stealth, summons, etc). Concrete make you a tank.

When did he us smoke to shake the mini-island?

IDK, the digital world feat looks sketchy to me. Like, it was connected to the computer, which was connected to a source of electricity, so how much of the energy actually came from Eugene? Plus, Delsin had to be near a screen to actually get sucked in, so yeah. Maybe it's like, he can only achieve that level of power in his world that he can manipulate.

Dude, they both devastate armies. In that case then that's the same thing then since Smoke and Video in your opinion are weaker while Concrete are strong.

Check the video again. You can clearly see the island start shaking the moment Delsin finishes his first Karmic Bomb and Augustine has to go off and fix it.

It is sketchy but at the same time the whole world fell apart the moment Eugene lost, blacking out and kicking out Delsin from it. And then again, it's not as if it's unbelievable enough that Delsin could 'overcharge' himself and use the ability on a nearby enemy like that. It's just like a Karmic Bomb for him.

Either way what about the other buffs. Any thoughts on that?

Good point. Just saying that each power has a different style to it.

Eh, just saying, the feat is really sketchy. The fact that it's a computer world makes it hard to quantify. And Delsin hasn't gotten to Eugenes level of power with Video. He needs WAY more Core Relays.

@PTS Fair enough, that is true

Well I'm not claiming Delsin could do the same but he still managed to beat Eugene somehow. It is hard to quantify fair enough. So maybe potentially higher then? Since we can't really keep an accurate view on it.

Alrighty

@God-King

Sweet. Any thoughts on it GKS?

In the end though it would make sense to compare Eugene with that level of DC if only he's on Game World (as PTS said) and if he's overcharged.

Destroying the concrete island seems to be a MCB feat. Since, the feat for Eugene only seems able to be done in certain circumstances.

I think it makes sense for Overcharged/RFI Cole to stay as he is, since he is scaled to the Beast. However, he did have unlimited electricity to use, so that may be reason to bump his AP and Durability to "likely higher"

Nono, I didn't mean to downgrade that. What I mean is if Eugene is in his domain, aka in that realm, he would be on this level?

Although I agree with that idea too.

I don't think we have enough evidence for Eugene in his computer world to automatically put him on Overcharged/RFI Cole's level

Eh, I only believe he's on that level inside that realm. Anything else noteworthy?

Gonna implement the changes soon, including the likely higher if absorbs enough energy part

Gotcha GKS, and still thinking it's not unbelievable considering the amount. He was imo more powerful than Fetch and Hanks in comparison and was only trumped by Augustine and Delsin.

But that was only in the Cyber World, so I wouldn't say he was stronger than Fetch or Hank.

Yeah, IRL he seems to be slightly above Delsin with Video, and roughly on even terms with the other prisoners. In the video world, however, he seems to trump them in power.

It was utility and constant healing I think? I don't know in all seriousness Delsin should've lost unless he had a different way of exploiting his power, or maybe he's just that strong. Or PIS.

Either way yeah in raw power he trumps them in the cyber world but that's not always the deciding factor on who wins in a fight.

Yeah. A cooler thing to do would've been somehow Delsin already making use of his digital powers beforehand.

It's kinda like that time when he fought Augustine. Instead of having to drain all those machines, he should've had an infinitely recharging (as in constantly recharging) energy bar. Would've shown his rage perfectly and would've flowed been a nice ability

Back