• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Totally Spies Tier 8 Upgrade

Sure, as long as it's consistent with their showings

Problem, they aren't at the dead center of the explosion and it's impossible for all three of them to be dead center as well. Like holding the exploding ball for example.

The Inverse Square Law needs to be used here to find their durability.

Problem, they aren't at the dead center of the explosion and it's impossible for all three of them to be dead center as well. Like holding the exploding ball for example.

The Inverse Square Law needs to be used here to find their durability.
Yeah, in the scenes shown they're also a considerable distance away from the explosions each time, their durability would be wall level at most sadly.

Do we have a canon height for Clover, and if we don't, do we have her age?

Trying my hand at this.

Getting 0.627 Tons in this calculation I made. This would be 8-C or Building level, assuming this is correct.

I'm using the average for Clover's CA because it wouldn't make a huge difference. As half of the bodies surface area is not exactly the CA and is a slight exaggeration. A quick check, assuming she's 18 years old, gets me 0.77 m^2 for half of her SA. Which is only a slight increase and fits with half of a person's SA being a bit of an exaggeration.

Getting 0.627 Tons in this calculation I made. This would be 8-C or Building level, assuming this is correct.

I'm using the average for Clover's CA because it wouldn't make a huge difference. As half of the bodies surface area is not exactly the CA and is a slight exaggeration. A quick check, assuming she's 18 years old, gets me 0.77 m^2 for half of her SA. Which is only a slight increase and fits with half of a person's SA being a bit of an exaggeration.
Seems consistent with some other feats around that area. By this time at the start of Season 5 when they graduate from high school, Clover being 18 sounds right.

Small problem, Clover's mouth is open. Accounting for it would lower the feat slightly. Other then that looks good.

Back