• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Infamous Buffs

Yeah, but Conduits are still bound to finite power pools. Except for Kessler and the Beast, who apparently could generate their own energy without outside sources. And Cole at the beginning of inFAMOUS 2 somehow. (Still confused by that)

I think it's actually a conduit being at their peak. For Beast it makes sense that he would be able to create energy out of nothing or well absorb the energy around him, meanwhile Kessler should be comparable to Cole. Once they develop a certain output their limits are just so high that it doesn't matter anymore, or maybe they use static electricity around them or became able to create their own energy.

On another note been wondering about the implications of photokinesis or rather light manipulation section of Neon Manipulation. We should probably update Fetch's speed to match Delsin or adjust it to (Supersonic+, possibly Light Speed). On theo ther hand I also wanna discuss on how Neon actually does use lasers to fight. Pretty sure Eugene uses one too and it's not the first time they've been brought up.

Although I don't believe they're getting SoL reactions (maybe) but wondering if we should do anything about that.

On another note -

• The effects of Light Speed may be too fast for some people to see as when using it near an APC the soldiers inside only become alerted if you start or end the move near the vehicle and do not react if you pass by them completely while using it.
Something interesting.

Why would it be Supersonic+? Just curious, cause I know the supersonic speed for Delsin comes from scaling to Cole, but he's only Supersonic

And yeah, I think light speed should only apply to their Speed of Light form, and only to their travel speed, even though I kinda am skeptical of the actual speed of said move. My reason being is, while the thing you said about the APC not being able to react to them when they run by them is true, if you have already been spotted by an APC and then use Speed of Light, the APC turrent can keep up with and even tag Delsin/Fetch, so I'm very skeptical of the speed. Just my two cents.

Namely because Fetch was actually outspeeding Delsin and outran him until he unlocked her ability.

I could say the same thing but with that comparison it can go two ways. Just not sure which one is more legit.

I guess that's enough of a justification. IDK, might need more input on that one.

I understand where you're coming from, with Fetch using lasers to attack and all, but we've never actually seen anyone dodge them, so there's no person to scale to. And both feats occur in gameplay, so they both hold the same amount of legitimacy and neither can really be written off as a gameplay mechanic. I think we should leave it be as it is until we can find a more legit feat.

If you say so.

True, but I'm referring to how she has lasers (potential SoL attacks) too. Then again if Delsin and Augustine could beat her on a frontal battle then I see little reason why they didn't have to deal with that attack. Oh but I was never arguing 'for' it. I just wanted to bring it to attention and hear opinons. I'm kinda neutral on it in fact.

Oh I think we should definitely look into her lasers being SoL, I'm just saying that I'm not sure if it's enough to bump anyone in the inFAMOUSverse to SoL speed, except for Delsin and Fetch in SoL form.

On another note, instead of having the Beast be City to Possibly Moon, maybe we could separate it?

Cole's timeline: City and possibly higher

Kessler's timeline: Likely moon level

How does that sound?

Oh fair enough, but considering how Augustine is regularly treated as stronger than the other two I thought it made sense. Anyway you can remove it if you'd like.

He and Fetch should be at least City Block level, likely Multi City Block level. Also, could you also fix Eugene's gallery?

Consistency Scaling. Regular DUP soldiers mid tiers (the armored guys) could take a bit of damage and explosions, so by scaling Eugene who they can't catch should be stronger. But if you wanna alter that go ahead.

Not sure if I can, never managed to figure out how to fix galleries. Will try once I finish working on a lab.

Well what do you guys think? I'm fine with either but I lean on keeping it that way since it's not like having a likely higher changes the battle too much, and conduits do get stronger over time.

I disagree with having it and it doesn't make sense. Delsin was extremely angry while he did his MCB feat, and everyone else is scaled to him except for Eugene in his digital world.

Considering that his best feat MCB, and he hasn't shown anything higher he should be just MCB.

Will be honest only got the game recently and finished it just yesterday, and god I loved it. Anywya I found an interesting little thing on the wiki

• Eugene's holograms aren't limited to the creation of life. He's also demonstrated the ability to recreate matter that can be absorbed and manipulated by other Conduits such as Neon and Smoke, showing that his creations aren't just mere holograms but more like actual matter.
Should we add this on his ability? Well if we consider the part that he can create almost anything in his digital world. Generally unsure.

Back