• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Genos upgrade?

So there is this cool scene

Saitama throws a punch at Genos but doesn't hit him and the shockwave of the punch ravages a huge land formation.

Thing is, considering Saitama didn't land the punch and the shockwave was what caused the damage.

Here's the thing, Genos was right in front of the punch meaning most of the shockwave would have to pass through him before reaching the land formation and thus he'd tank most of it first. Wouldn't this warrant some form of upgrade if we calc the feat?

Good question, the wind does spread out more as it goes so geno probably tanked a more concentrated part of it, so yeah, i think he scales or maybe downscales idk how we treat shockwaves/wind aftereffects for scaling

Good question, the wind does spread out more as it goes so geno probably tanked a more concentrated part of it, so yeah, i think he scales or maybe downscales idk how we treat shockwaves/wind aftereffects for scaling
he'd at least downscale in my opinion, he managed to not die from that hit. The feat itself is...idk how strong. He destroyed a lot of stuff and assuming pulverization, eying it, i'd say maybe city level?

Back