• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Castlevania Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've given Matthew a buzz so see what happens next, the lesser hax like Danmaku for Leon and Afterimage Creation for Aeon should be alright to add though probably?

Stillwinston said:
the lesser hax like Danmaku for Leon and Afterimage Creation for Aeon should be alright to add though probably?
Yes, though we should still discuss Acausality, Precog/Clairvoyance for Aeon and Saint Germain and Time manip for Death

Thank you. What Matthew has accepted can probably be applied then.

Alright so just to get this list for the sake of it.

Leon Belmont

- Danmaku

- Homing Attack

- Limited Type 8 Immortality - Via the Death Doll

Hector (Video Games)

- Limited Type 8 Immortality - Via the Death Doll

Aeon (Castlevania)

-
Afterimage Creation

- BFR (Into the Time Rift)

- Time Travel

- Precog/Clairvoyance (Are we still discussing this?)

Saint Germain (Video Games)

- Precog/Clairvoyance (Assuming this is agreed upon)

Death (Castlevania)

- Possible Time Manipulation

Now I'm neutral on the Acausality discussion but wouldn't the fact that neither Aeon nor Saint Germain (Seeing as they are of the same group) have an era of time to return and observe all of it doesn't warrant a possiblty of it?

Shall I add this? I've not really edited profiles beside match adding but I can give it a go.

Thanks pal, I think it was still being discussed along with acausality stuff. Not sure where it's gone though.

Yes i think Acausality (whatever type) is fine, having no era and observing time should be enough to warrant a type of Acausality. Also precog/clairvoyance goes hand in hand with literally observing time, Germain already showed instances of the latter and Aeon knows about the histories of the heroes

I think all that is left to add is

- Precog/Clairvoyance for Aeon and Saint Germain

- Still not sure about acausality. I know little about this but some possible form can be warranted?

As I said before, I don't mind them having precog/clairvoyance as long as it is specified that it's through their observation of time or something.

Acausality may be a thing, but it's way too speculative from the little amount of information we have been given, so I can't say I fancy them having it.

What Ogbunabali has accepted can probably be applied.

I think if we've decided to rule out acasuality we should be fine now as we're giving Aeon and Germain precog and that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back