• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Aizen/Yhwach/Ichigo Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are many statements about yhwach destroying the worlds etc. but it's not enough. Maybe next part of the novel might shed some info into how the 3 world were made etc.

as for aizen the black mass that destroyed his chair was yhwach's reiatsu. Yhwach was fking ichigo up with smaller amounts of his reiatsu before he met aizen. Aizen's chair also withstood hado90 that he cast, this is above shikai kenpachi level, yhwach destroyed the chair in his first attack.

Bobybobster said:
there are many statements about yhwach destroying the worlds etc. but it's not enough. Maybe next part of the novel might shed some info into how the 3 world were made etc.
This thread is not about this, you should check the other stuff mentioned in the thread.

Dark649 said:
Bobybobster said:
This thread is not about this, you should check the other stuff mentioned in the thread.
it was to the guy above who mentioned yhwach destroying the worlds.

Selenebean3000 said:
to be honest you cannot use real world science in the fictional world, if it was the authors intent for it to be a planet feat, then that's what it is.
So you're saying 99% of calcs are invalid, and that the majority of the verse should be heavily downgraded?

Damage3245 said:
So you're saying 99% of calcs are invalid, and that the majority of the verse should be heavily downgraded?
Lol no where did you come up with that, where you even listening, I'm trying to say is that in the fictional world of several manga their worlds and verse could be much larger than our own, we don't know since the only word's we can go off of is what the author is telling us, if they say world or galaxy we have to assume that it's large, but we will never really know the size, and this goes for most manga.

Selenebean3000 said:
Lol no where did you come up with that
I got it from this: " you cannot use real world science in the fictional world ", but this is getting away from the point of the thread.

Yes what i meant was you can't use real world science as a reason to downgrade something, so you weren't listening, the physics of the earth was unknown for 100's of years, and even now we still don't know everything about it, but anti bleach fans think they can understand the entire bleach verse and the size of everything from reading the manga a few times, man you guys really need a new hobby, Yhwach/Aizen/ and ichigo are planet busters if you go off of the scans that the author himself wrote, you can't say they arent because you don't agree with tite kubo, he wrote it, I'm pretty sure he knew what he was writting and what he intended, so an upgrade is needed.

Askin-curious-of-yhwac

@Selenebean300, We aren't talking about their peak/god tier forms; we're talking about the keys lower that that. Also, read the Discussion Rules page, including the issue regarding 5-B Bleach before arguing further.

They have been downgraded since January - February and that have been numerous threads about this to the point that it's become against Discussion Rules to bring it up.

Dangai and God Aizen shouldn't scale to the Final Arc feats. I have argue this before. Both have better feats or scale to stronger characters, and there are statements that say they are stronger than when they eventually fought in the past.

I am neutral with Aizen not scaling to Yhwach. Yhwach manage to hurt Ichigo with casual attacks and Aizen was not scratch by a mountain size wave of reiatsu, BUT Yhwach could had choose not to harm him since he wanted Aizen to join him.

The Novel said Meninas was physically strong as Base Kenpachi. You can scale from there.

AppleLord said:
The Novel said Meninas was physically strong as Base Kenpachi. You can scale from there.
Being physically as strong doesn't mean she'll have the same AP as him, right? Because she isn't indicated to have the same amount of Reiatsu, or anywhere near comparable feats.

Go to sleep and wake up to this? Lol....I'll summarize my stuff again tomorrow morning when I get to school and can use a desktop.

@Matt

This is why I asked if it's any way to get a staff only thread, lol.

^ I wish there was a way of getting a 'Staff and Knowledgeable Members' section.

AppleLord said:
Dangai and God Aizen shouldn't scale to the Final Arc feats. I have argue this before. Both have better feats or scale to stronger characters, and there are statements that say they are stronger than when they eventually fought in the past.
Yhwach [who is stronger than Gremmy as said the novel and gave his powers] fought and was held back by an Ichigo that regained the power of his Dangai form, which also scales to God Aizen. They are stronger than Base Kenpachi after the training.

Being physically as strong doesn't mean she'll have the same AP as him, right? Because she isn't indicated to have the same amount of Reiatsu, or anywhere near comparable feats.

I'll bring the text from the novel IF I find it and post it here.

The novel said Meninas is potentially on par with Kenpachi. She would only get a Possibly High 6-A. And anybody comparable to her would also get Possibly High 6-A.

Peter1129 said:
The novel said Meninas is potentially on par with Kenpachi. She would only get a Possibly High 6-A. And anybody comparable to her would also get Possibly High 6-A.
So... a ton of the Sternritter then since Bazz-B easily penetrated her torso with a single Burner finger?

If she's only on par with him in physical strength due to her Schrift, I don't see a bunch of people suddenly scaling to Kenpachi thb.

Giriko who was compared to Meninas was very afraid of Kenpachi in the last novel chapter when they were in the same room together as they plan to invade the valley of screams.

Well Liloto tanked a buffed up Meninas' punch. Than later on it's revealed she beat Meninas. And she can be hurt by Bazz-B's flames. So yeah lots of people scale to Possibly High 6-A.

The novel states that Yhwach is stronger than Gremmy, also which Kenpachi the novel specify and pre or post training because if she becomes High 6-A then a lot of other char. becomes High 6-A. Having a lot of char. jumping from 7-A to High 6-A would be deemed as inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back