• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Aizen/Yhwach/Ichigo Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowbokunohero said:
True Shikai Ichigo =Dangai>Kenpachi
Aizen not scaling I agree with, he took one casual attack from Yhwach, the moment Yhwach was serious he ripped through Aizen like butter, Aizen was only able to stay in the game because of his Hax and Regen not his AP
Aizen most definently scales to Ichigo,He wasn't even trying to fight if were being honest.He simply used himself as a diversion to setup for KS because he is literally the only one who would be able to do it due to his regen.If not for Aizen everyone would have died right there.

He tried to weaken Yhwach the entire battle instead of going for outright assault,Hado 99 is a hado that aborbs all the reishi around it as a source of power.

"Yes, he's using Hado number 99: Goryutenmetsu!"

"Urahara's Hado cleaved through the sky. The five pillars of light which resembled dragons, were composed of spirit energy. Originally, this Kido was a forbidden one, that swallowed up reiatsu while crushing its surroundings. Urahara's Kido hacked the reiatsu of the soul that Aura drew out from the atmosphere and he used it as a surplus to enhance the Goryutenmetsu. Aura's face displayed slight surprise."

From the Novel.

Hst master said:
True Shikai Ichigo isn't 5-C, he's High 6-A. The reason Deicide Ichigo and Aizen scale to Kenpachi is off of Yhwach's statement of how strong True Shikai Ichigo is. Yhwach being casual against him despite this doesn't contradict it, it supports how strong Yhwach is.
Yhwach, Ichigo, and Aizen scale above Kenpachi thanks to Gremmy's Meteor and Yhwach > Gremmy. There's also Yhwach > Gerard who could take hits from Shikai Kenpachi just fine.

Aizen was capable of taking blows from Yhwach and keep on fighting, unlike Renji, who got fodderised immediately.
1.)The point agaisnt them Scaling to Kenpachi is what i'm discussing. Let's look at the logic, you just said Dangai and Monster Aizen scale to Kenpachi because Yhwach comparing True Shikai to Dangai. The issue is, true Shikai Ichigo has no feats or anything contextually or implicitly scaling him to Kenpachi.

2.)Yhwach being Casual against doesn't support that. That makes no sense. How does Yhwach Casually smacking Ichigo support Ichigo scaling to Kenpachi when he has no feats, context or implications actually scaling him to Kenpachi?

3.)Yhwach > Gremmy Thanks to the Novel thus Yhwach Scales (Though let's not forget they are talking about them post mortem meaning they could be referring to Base Yhwach or Base Yhwach w/ Almighty), but Ichigo doesn't scale to Yhwach in True Shikai anyways, so we can give Yhwach a pass, but Ichigo and Aizen are still short of feats to scale them and where was it stated Yhwach > Gerard?

4.) So was True Shikai Ichigo, whom is comparable to Dangai (Renji isn't anywhere close to their level anyways. Taking Blows from a casual Yhwach doesn't auto scale you to 5-C. True Shikai Isn't 5-C for the same feats thus there is no reason to scale Aizen above him for taking casaual attacks and continuing to go on.

TheFinalOrder said:
3.)Yhwach > Gremmy Thanks to the Novel thus Yhwach Scales (Though let's not forget they are talking about them post mortem meaning they could be referring to Base Yhwach or Base Yhwach w/ Almighty), but Ichigo doesn't scale to Yhwach in True Shikai anyways, so we can give Yhwach a pass, but Ichigo and Aizen are still short of feats to scale them and where was it stated Yhwach > Gerard?
It's probably referring to Base Yhwach. Since Yhwach can't use Almighty until his fight with Ichibei.

@Sigurd

1.)What you just said makes no sense, bro. Being trascendant in Bleach and "being on another level" automatically means your Reiatsu can't be sensed by lower beings. This is proved countless times:

• Isshin, Yoruichi, Urahara vs Chrysallis Aizen
  • Chrysallis Aizen chasing Keigo and co
  • Dangai Ichigo with everyone including Aizen (All Forms)
If True shikai Ichigo can be sensed by everyone ion the field, he is not trascendant. If True Shikai Ichigo can be considered equal to Dangai Ichigo in power, that means Trascendant Characters do not automatically scale above those who aren't and Neither Dangai Ichigo, True Shikai Ichigo, Monster Aizen have feats scaling them above Kenpachi.

2.)Refer above.

3.)You can't say being "Trascendant means nothing" while ignoring mechanics of being trascendant, then turn around and argue a character is > another because they are trascendant...your argument contradicts itself and ignores concepts introduced in the manga. And you are misunderstanding my argument.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@FTO
They're talking about Base Yhwach,how could they be talking about Almighty Yhwach if he sealed Gremmy years ago before he had The Almighty?
When I asked what the novel says, it wasn't told that Yhwach Sealed him away years ago. I'm going off what was stated.

TheFinalOrder said:
Danny1112 said:
For the part of urahara,yoruichi and ishin hurting transcendent aizen is all wrong,they only hurt a cocoon aizen,which hasn't yet become a transcendent being yet,we all know what a cocoon stage is right??the moment aizen was done with his circle or manifestation on being a complete transcendent being,he oneshoted urahara and the rest with just the aura release of his power.
1.) Caccon Aizen is Trascendant Bro, read This and This and This
2.) He defeated them, yes, but he was still trascendant and he was still injured by them despite them not being able to sense him. Just like in turn, he could harm Dangai despite not being able to sense him and being weaker still. Basically Kubo's Words Contradict feats that contradict feats, lol.

Either way, main point is, he was trascendant. As far as Dangai Ichigo and Aizen scaling above Kenpachi, well, as long as True Shikai Ichigo is comparable to Dangai will not being "Trascended", than there is no justifiable reason they should scale above Kenpachi without feats, context or implications.
I don't see any scan saying aizen was a transcendent being at then,aizen was in a cocoon stage,hence why they couldn't sense,there was a white pavement covering the whole body of aizen,that was the stage where aizen was transforming into a transcendent, as later shown all those cuts and stuffs were only done on the pavement covering aizen as they broke apart like a covering and revealed the true transcendent being,urahara was just assuming all those things unless you're trying to say normal bankai ichigo is a transcendent for calling aizen reiatsu as monstrous.like I said,the stage of being a transcendent is not about these stuff you keep mentioning.it's about breaking the absolute limit a shinigami can reach to become one with a zanpakto,that's how we knew dangai ichigo was a transcendent as aizen said ichigo had achieved the same power as his by becoming one with his zanpakto,no shinigami has achieved that even kenpachi,hence why dangai ichigo and hogyoku aizen>>>.

@TFO

1.) Ichigo's feat is physically holding back and knocking away Yhwach. Last I checked this qualifies as a feat. This is linked on his profile.

2.) I never said it did. I said it doesn't contradict Ichigo > Kenpachi and supports Yhwach being stronger.

3.) Look to number 1. And Gerard got fodderised by Oetsu and was previously mountain+ level his god size form is what scales to Kenpachi. And despite this earlier Gerard makes clear that he considers Yhwach stronger. Why would One Of Yhwach's Sternritter be stronger than Yhwach himself?

4.) This Yhwach aborbed the powers of Ichigo, Jugram, and Gerard. Tje difference between Shikai Ichigo and Aizen is not only Yhwach's strength at the time but the fact that Ichigo was absorbing his reiatsu and getting protected/healed by Orihime.

> Why would One Of Yhwach's Sternritter be stronger than Yhwach himself?

Didn't Yhwach specify that Uryu had the potential to be even stronger than himself? And he made Uryu one of his Sternritter?

Damage3245 said:

Didn't Yhwach specify that Uryu had the potential to be even stronger than himself? And he made Uryu one of his Sternritter?
He made Uryu his successor. I.E. The next King of The Quincy.

Shadowbokunohero said:
True Shikai Ichigo =Dangai>Kenpachi
Aizen not scaling I agree with, he took one casual attack from Yhwach, the moment Yhwach was serious he ripped through Aizen like butter, Aizen was only able to stay in the game because of his Hax and Regen not his AP
No,aizen scales because he tanked a full force reiatsu attack from yhwach and came out with no scratch,for the fight between him and yhwach,it was a planned fight,aizen was never interested in fighting yhwach,all he did was use kyoka suigetsu through out the fight just to deceive yhwach that he was ichigo,but ichigo and renji weren't there,it was all aizens illusions,even some of the blows and breaking of stuff yhwach was doing,it was all for ichigo to kill yhwach off guard.as he was even smiling throughout the whole fight.

Damage3245 said:
The keyword here is "potential" which is completely unknown,it also has nothing to do with strength just that one day Antithesis will be greater then Almighty in a completely unknown way.He was named sucessor because he survived the holy selection.

Dd2198f2083d47dd3f95d2547ff5f54dbe3a63f1 349816 900 1300

Hst master said:
@TFO
1.) Ichigo's feat is physically holding back and knocking away Yhwach. Last I checked this qualifies as a feat. This is linked on his profile.

2.) I never said it did. I said it doesn't contradict Ichigo > Kenpachi and supports Yhwach being stronger.

3.) Look to number 1. And Gerard got fodderised by Oetsu and was previously mountain+ level his god size form is what scales to Kenpachi. And despite this earlier Gerard makes clear that he considers Yhwach stronger. Why would One Of Yhwach's Sternritter be stronger than Yhwach himself?

4.) This Yhwach aborbed the powers of Ichigo, Jugram, and Gerard. Tje difference between Shikai Ichigo and Aizen is not only Yhwach's strength at the time but the fact that Ichigo was absorbing his reiatsu and getting protected/healed by Orihime.
1.) Ichigo didn't "physically hold Yhwch Back".

Like seriously, you're claiming Ichigo physically restrained Yhwach when Yhwach didn't even use force against him. Ichigo held his arc and Yhwach did not attempt to force him to let go, how the hell are you guys scaling Ichigo to yhwach because of this? Worse, Yhwach got pushed back but he is unscathed by a Getsuga Tenshou from Shikai Ichigo....Ichigo shouldn't scale from Yhwach no ways, it's really a BS reason no offense.

2.) Except Ichigo has no feats nor Context and implications saying he's > Kenpachi. It's arbitrary.

3.) Number 1 isn't finished. And Nimaiya never faced Gerard using his ability. It's PIS that Nimaiya "Killed him" when his ability doesn't allow him to die. So that poinyt is moot and Don't ask me "Why would Gerard be stronger than Yhwach", what proof do you have other an assumption on Yhwach being > the Gerard Kenpachi fought?

4.) That doesn't scale Aizen to Yhwach. Yhwach is stronger than when he fought Ichigo, sure, but that doesn't mean Aizen is comparable for getting stomped all the same my guy. Again, no feats, context or implications backing him.

Yhwach was also completely unharmed by Ichigo's Gran Rey Cerro.

Huh... I actually haven't seen the coloured scans for those chapters.

@TFO

1.) He held him back which he did and prevented him from moving forward physically before blowing him back with an Getsuga. This is a feat. An Ap feat to be exact. It's not B.S. when you flat out see it in the scans, you'd be ignoring the very scene for your argument. If Ichigo truely couldn't scale he wouldn't have been capable of impeding Yhwach's movement like that.

2.) Again number 1.

3.) Well

A. Oetsu's Zanpaktou is known for it's sharpness and Gerard was defeated Pre Auswhalen, courtesy of Yhwach himself.

B. Yhwach states he's the only one strong enough that was capable of stealing Yama's Bankai, this includes Gerard. There's also Yhwach being above Gremmy which for some reason you're okay with despite this making him above Kenpachi as well.

C. Gerard was taking hits and damaging Shikai Kenpachi. That's a grand total of 3 Multi Continentals Yhwach scales from and 4 for Ichigo.

4.) The feat is being able to take the hits.

Girls Maccalon was told in LN to be comparable to Kenpachi, Ichigo hit the girls quincys with ease, Ichigo >> Maccalon Meninas= Kenpachi, Ichigo was enduring attacks from Yhwach in his true form Shikai, already on Aizen, I agree.Now about Ichigo dangai , it was said to be compared to its true Shikai form, being true Shikai stronger than kenpachi, Ichigo dangai should scale as well, although I think True Shikai >> Ichigo Dangai, I still agree on Ichigo dangai true Shikai scale.

exact, only Yhwach could steal the bankai from Yama, and the bankai can only be stolen if Yhwach is comparable or superior to Yama, Yama was said to be one of the strongest characters in the Bleach, besides being the strongest shinigami.

@HST

1.)Ichigo didn't hold Yhwach back dude. You're literally the one doing what you claim I'm doing...Yhwach did not attempt to move forward nor force Ichigo to let go of him. Ichigo literally grabbed Yhwach's arm as he was raising it. Ichigo does not scale to Yhwach for that as what you are claiming did not happen (And in those same scans you posted, Yhwach is not attacking Ichigo. Yhwach is casually blocking Ichigo's hits. Ichigo doesn't scale to Yhwach for attacking him and having his attacks casually blocked, that's like me scaling Base Naruto to 7-C because he went on the offensive agsinst a stronger opponent (Kabuto) desoite the fact Kabuto only defended and did not go on the offensive nor was pressured by Naruto as an example).

Essentially what you guys are doing, to give another example, is scaling Agent Smith to Neo for attacking Neo at the end of the first Matrix Movie, despite Neo casually blocking all of his hits, exceot replace Smith with Ichigo and Neo with Yhwach....no, it doesn't work like that.

2.) Number 1 is still a no go.

3.)Again, PIS that Nimaiya could kill Gerard when his power set automatically nulls him being killed. And again, nothing Suggests Base Yhwach > The large version of Gerard that smacked Kenny. I agree with Yhwach scaling aboce Gremmy because it's stated, but nothing Suggest Yhwach could physically outdo or tank Kenpachi's Shikai strikes.

4.)Except they were casual which you fail to understand. You also fail to understand Casual Yhwach is not just 5-C. It ranges much lower.

TheFinalOrder said:
4.)Except they were casual which you fail to understand. You also fail to understand Casual Yhwach is not just 5-C. It ranges much lower.
The 5-C feat is from a casual Yhwach post absorbing Mimihagi and SK.

TheFinalOrder said:
With no feats, context or implications, Shikai Ichigo and Base Yhwach are just "Arbitrarily" scaling from him which means neither Aizen nor Dangai scale to Kenpachi Either. (I'm sure even IMade would even agree that without any real evidence backing up the stat boost, they shouldn't scale considering his own arguments in Naruto revisions). If there is valid scaling or feats, then we can disregard this.
I personally have my own issues with the Keys and such, but I wouldn't say it's the Tiering of them, rather that the Keys where these scalings are occuring are messed up kinda. But I guess we'll stick to the keys being specifically discussed here:

High 6-A Scaling

Base Yhwach
Yhwach is deemed High 6-A per his profile description: Multi-Continent level (Far superior to Shikai Kenpachi, who casually destroyed a meteor without releasing his eyepatch. He is the only Quincy capable of handling the power of Yamamoto's Bankai). Yamamoto is High 6-A because Royd Lloyd is High 6-A and cause only Yhwach could contain Yamamoto's Bankai. The assumption of Royd Lloyd being High 6-A is cause he could withstand being near Yama's Bankai and mimicried Yhwach. If you notice, the Yama part is circular scaling. Royd is High 6-A cause Yama is High 6-A and Yama is High 6-A because Yhwach is High 6-A and half of Yhwach's reasoning is because Yama is High 6-A. The other half of Royd's reasoning is also an issue. He's High 6-A for mimicrying Yhwach... except that Loyd mimicry's power and Royd mimicries memories. Royd can only be High 6-A through Yamamoto, but Yamamoto's reasonings are based on Yhwach and Yhwach's reasonings are being discussed right now with one half of it just being proven as incorrect scaling. This leaves us with the first portion of Yhwach's High 6-A scaling: Far superior to Shikai Kenpachi. The issue with this reasoning is that it's not completed. The Admin Dark applied this reasoning after the acceptance of the High 6-A calc in mid August, but he left out the discussion that was given for why Base Yhwach was going to it. You made this thread to bring up the calc to all our attentions even. In that thread you even asked about True Shikai Ichigo and Base Yhwach scaling to the High 6-A yield.

If you read through that thread, it was actually SoldierBlue, BurningFullFingers and Dark649 that stated Bankai Yamamoto, Dangai Ichigo and Hogyoku Aizen as all superior to Shikai Kenpachi. Which reinforces the High 6-A Base Yhwach as he is above Bankai Yamamoto. I think it's a mess cause it wasn't properly labeled and Royd's profile was a mess already, hopefully we can clean that.

True Shikai Ichigo
Simple scaling from Dangai Ichigo, profile could use some clean up though in my opinion. Took hits from a casual Post Mimihagi and SK Yhwach with Almighty off. Base Yhwach was casually High 6-A from the start of the arc. Yhwach got stronger after the first invasion due to the deaths of Quincy and Shinigami. Then Yhwach got further stronger during the second invasion with more deaths. Then Yhwach activated Almighty during his fight with Ichibei. Then Yhwach got even more stronger after absorbing Mimihagi. Then Yhwach got even more stronger after absorbing the Soul King. It's a lot of amps off a casual High 6-A from the start.

5-C Scaling

EoS Aizen / Muken Aize
Hollow Merge True Shikai is 5-C and could hurt Post Mimihagi and SK Yhwach with Almighty off. A stronger and more durable Hollow Merge True Bankai Ichigo was casually ****** by Post Mimihagi and SK Yhwach with Almighty on. EoS Aizen no-sold an attack from that same Yhwach that was greater than what he threw at Ichigo in his past two modes that are already 5-C.

The bigger crime here is that I've been waiting for us to remove the Reiatsu = Durability = AP policy that we have for Bleach that would have properly explained this scaling between the three with better reasonings. There is also the fact that the Bankai multiplier takes a hand here, but we have yet to implement multipliers for Bleach, so the scaling is a bit more off too.

Should Also Mentio
If you refer back to the original thread where this discussion first started, you would notice that Soldier Blue refers a lot about the Cero Oscuras and Lanza Del Relampago calcs that could potentially yield High 6-A as well, we were actually waiting for those as support; however, Soldier Blue is really busy at the moment which is why we currently have a backlog of around 11 CRTs for Bleach. Account for this and the Reaitsu = Durability = AP cleanup removal and then the Bankai multpliers down the line and we'll probably finally have a more proper and cleaner reasoning for all profiles. Right now it's a patch-job waiting for some CRTs to go through and for the bottom up reasoning clean ups to begin.

@TFO

1.) It didn't happen how exactly? Ichigo is clearly holding Yhwach, not just standing in front of him as such your implication. There's also the fact Yhwach was getting ready to attack The Soul King Further but Ichigo stopped him before he could. Also no it's not similar. Because being able to stop an opponent mid attack =/= attacking someone on the complete defensive.

2.) Yes. It is. The art on the page isn't gonna change that Ichigo is holding Yhwach long enough for Yoruichi to act and then blew him back with a Getsuga.

3.) But it doesn't make sense that you agree with Yhwach being stronger than Gremmy when not only does Kenpachi scale from Gremmy. Gremmy is High 6-A. That means if Yhwach is > Gremmy he's High 6-A. And thus scales above Kenpachi. And thus scales above Gerard. And again. Yama's Bankai.

4.) Not only did he tank the hits he countered and protected Renji with Hado 99.

@IMade the issue with scaling Ryod to High 6-A due to Yama's bankai is that there is no High 6-A calc for Yamamoto's Bankai. Tanking the heat of the core of the sun was already calced and accepted on this wiki:

Screenshot 2018-10-19-07-48-22
It's only MCB+ levels of energy per second.
So the only High 6-A feat that can be used is Kenpachi's. I agree with Yhwach scaling to High 6-A (Not Far above or even at least) because the novel states Yhwach can beat Gremmy and has sealed him away in the past. But no difficulty level is stated. So "Far above and At Least" are not proven.

As far as Ichigo scaling to High 6-A from Yhwach, well that's not possible. As I have shown above, Yhwach intended to attack Mimihagi and was raising his hand when Ichigo grabbed him. Yhwach did not attempt to move forward or force him to let go (This is what Me and HST are arguing about). When Ichigo attacked him, Yhwach simply blocked and no-sold his attacks. So how is Ichigo scsling to High 6-A from that? Yhwach did not attack him and his reiatsu even overpowered Ichigo forcing him to do something he did not want and that was a portion of his reiatsu. Yhwach was portrayed Casually > True Shikai Ichigo even before absorbing Mimihagi. Ichigo still has nothing scaling him to High 6-A.

And as far as Aizen goes, my issue is, you guys are acting like Because Yhwach got stronger, his AP is no longer High 6-A. That's not the case. His AP ranges from Casual High 6-A to 5-C as the SK. The lower stat isn't nulled, just his Casual has a range. He was already 5-C when he smacked True Shikai, so gaining Ichigo's powers does mean anything except he's even stronger. And nothing suggest his attacks on Aizen were more aggressive than against True Shikai Ichigo. It's unquantifiable because he was casual. One feat of Yhwach hitting Aizen more seriously than when he stomped True Shikai and i'll concede.

0682-012
This right here is much more then he ever did too Ichigo.

0682-013
Aizen thanks him for ridding him of the chair he was bound too.

"And nothing suggest his attacks on Aizen were more aggressive than against True Shikai Ichigo."
Prior to these scans Aizen casually nuked all of his energy that he sent down to nuke Soul Society,while restraint in his chair.

@Imade

That is until the potential supporting High 6-A feats get sorted out.

@HST

I'm only going to say 2 things and agree to disagree with your interpretation.

1.)Ichigo stopped Yhwach, who was raising his hand, from attacking Mimihagi. Ichigo held his wrist and stood there while Yhwach made no attempt to make him let go. This is a fact. We can clearly see Yhwach is not struggling to make him let go and Ichigo did not "Block" an attack. There is simply nothing here to scale him from...like I said, it's arbitrarily being decided.

2.)Novel States Yhwach > Gremmy | Manga proves Kenpachi ~ Gremmy | Manga Proves Gerard > Kenpachi (Quite Easily)

Based on the Above, Yhwach > Kenpachi, but what you are ignoring is that:

• The Novel gives no indication of the difficulty level of which Yhwach can defeat Gremmy. You are assuming it.
  • There are no feats, context or implications supporting the notion that Base Yhwach > Large Form Gerard that Smacked Shikai Kenny.
Base Yhwach should be "High 6-A", nothing supports "At Least High 6-A" nor him being above Gerard's Large form.

> Prior to these scans Aizen casually nuked all of his energy that he sent down to nuke Soul Society,while restraint in his chair.

Those weird little one-eyed things were pretty odd anyway; they never really seemed to do a lot of damage to the people down there.

Also, we don't see Aizen be directly hit by that wave of darkness. Remember that Aizen still has his illusions active against Yhwach there.

0682-012
This right here is much more then he ever did too Ichigo.

0682-013
Aizen thanks him for ridding him of the chair he was bound too.

"And nothing suggest his attacks on Aizen were more aggressive than against True Shikai Ichigo."
Prior to these scans Aizen casually nuked all of his energy that he sent down to nuke Soul Society,while restraint in his chair.
Are we arguing AoE as proof of Potency now? Is that what we're doing...ƒñö

Yhwach is no more casual in this scene as when stomping True Shikai Ichigo.

Damage3245 said:
> Prior to these scans Aizen casually nuked all of his energy that he sent down to nuke Soul Society,while restraint in his chair.
Those weird little one-eyed things were pretty odd anyway; they never really seemed to do a lot of damage to the people down there.

Also, we don't see Aizen be directly hit by that wave of darkness. Remember that Aizen still has his illusions active against Yhwach there.
"Those weird little one-eyed things were pretty odd anyway; they never really seemed to do a lot of damage to the people down there"

Doesn't matter because it was a torrent of his power,everyone else was completely helpless.Aizen was even confident enough he could shoot down the palace with his reiatsu.

"Also, we don't see Aizen be directly hit by that wave of darkness. Remember that Aizen still has his illusions active against Yhwach there."

Lol,what did you ignore the scans where Aizen clearly states Yhwach rid him of his chair that was restraining him?

This is Aizen we're talking about, it's hard to trust anything he says to be honest, but fair enough.

@TheFinalOrder

So what your implying here is that for some reason,Yhwach is holding back his power in that instance and i'm using the "AOE Fallacy"? You legit have no evidence he is delivering a weaker "potency".

You asked for evidence he Yhwach did more against Aizen then Ichigo,and that is it.Yhwach was casual throughout most of his appearances due to his arrogance and clairvoyant powers.

@FTO

Anyways,you had this exact same argument in the prior CRT that you yourself made for the meteor calculation.We even discussed the scaling already with Soldier Blue and Burning before he retired in that exact thread.So if you have an issue with that scaling take it up with him.Because so far you haven't brough up anything new.

You were told to specifically wait,like IMade stated above because the profiles are slowly getting revised, but we need Soldier Blue.

Meteor Thread

@TheFinalOrder
So what your implying here is that for some reason,Yhwach is holding back his power in that instance and i'm using the "AOE Fallacy"? You legit have no evidence he is delivering a weaker "potency".

You asked for evidence he Yhwach did more against Aizen then Ichigo,and that is it.Yhwach was casual throughout most of his appearances due to his arrogance and clairvoyant powers.
AoE =\= Potency. Yhwach is just as casual against TSI, so you have no proof Yhwach is being more "agressive" (Which is what I asked for). Like I said, it's unquantifiable and your are arbitrarily claiming 5-C and using an AoE attack as proof when AoE =\= AP. So.....

The black reishi is his power there is no difference between the size of the blast or anything,the keyword here is his power.So logically there is no difference.Via this logic Lanza is stronger then God Aizen's fragor because it was bigger.But you have no proof Aizen was hit with something weaker by Yhwach.

I also love how your asking for more "aggressive" when Yhwach himself isn't an aggressive man.The only time he got pissed off was in the end as he planned to destroy soul society by enveloping it in his power.Including Aizen who was completely engulfed by it and came out relatively okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back