• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Postal Dude Vs Not Important

Both are evenly equipped and both have similar AP.

Not Important take this for being slightly faster.

Postal Dude is a lot stronger physically.

Ripoff Nathan Explosion requires three stomps in order to crush someone's head. Meanwhile, Postal Guy swinging an axe is enough to cause a person to explode in a shower of gore, and he can slice people in half with a single swing of just about any bladed weapon in the game. The Dude can also kill an elephant with a scythe, which is another thing Not Important can't ever hope to accomplish.

They've both got damn near the exact same ranged weapons as each other, but Dude has way better melee options, as well as a taser and an automatic shotgun. He's also willing to literally piss in someone's face as an attack, but we won't talk about that. Though I will mention that he can run full-sprint while doing it, which is pretty ******* hilarious.

Overall, I'd say The Dude edges. A few more useful weapons, better physicals and better stamina, as well as matching Bootleg Nathan in just about every other area except speed.

Postal Dude has superior weaponry, and can taze Mr. Not Important, and uhh....

Dammit, twas trying to give reasons instead of saying FRA.

But, I guess Postal Dude FRA.

Not Important via somehow making a nuclear power plant create an atom-explosion with only a handful of remote charges (regardless if he has the code or not). And somehow having enough strength to press the switch after having 15 different assault rifle clips pumped directly into his rib-cage at point-blank range.

JK. Dude FRA

I know this was already added, but i'd also like to add that the Postal Dude also has catnip that allows him to move extremely fast, can get him by napalm and take out the fire with only his piss, and has weaponized mutant cats at disposal.

Also i'd like to imagine even someone like the Postal Dude would look at Not Important and say "You're trying too hard"

Jared1111 said:
I know this was already added, but i'd also like to add that the Postal Dude also has catnip that allows him to move extremely fast, can get him by napalm and take out the fire with only his piss, and has weaponized mutant cats at disposal.
Also i'd like to imagine even someone like the Postal Dude would look at Not Important and say "You're trying too hard"
Lol he would. Also it's on his page now!

Back