• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post Your Waifu 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should really start watching Date a Live, I've heard it's pretty good.

Too lazy to play the visual novels though

Huesito88 said:
No screw that, I'm talking about the visual novel!
Date A Live isn't a Visual Novel. It's a Light Novel. It has I think, 4 visual novel games though... but they aren't canon to the main series.

There are the 20 main series light novel volumes, the spin-offs Date A Live Encore, and Date A Live Fragments: Date A Bullet (Date A Bullet is questionable if it is canon or not), a few manga adaptation, and the 4 visual novels.

Yeah I know I've read the light novels up to the they were all one being reveal and two seasons of the anime. I was specifically referring to how you could possibly be too lazy to play the visual novels.

Davidsteel1 said:
After like 15mins on the internet I've come to the conclusion She-hulk is probably the most lewded comic book character. Not only by fans, but by the official artists as well.
Gammahot2
I used this one as my avi. Stole another for my future avi

@Calaca Saw those pics being uploaded...was wondering when they'll be posted here ovo

Hell yeah! Best eldritch abomination waifu ever!
017 1493865452
Hmmm.... you have gone and piqued my interest. May I ask, who is this fine looking eldritch abomination?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back