• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post TS Subaru vs Makima(Chainsaw Man)

Here's a likely method I see this fight going:

Start

Beatrice kills makima with time stopped arrows(her most common start move), makima revives and kills them both with telekenesis(her start move) because beatrice can't sense invisible things.

Rinse and repeat this a few times with RBD

Subaru figures out it's an invisible power from experience with Betelguse, and beatrices uses EMT for protection

-They are tens of meters away from each other and makima isn't fast enough to attack before(she's subsonic) Subaru can give her a command judging from Betelguse fight I mentioned (episode 22 minute 15).

From here I see three scenarios happening

Subaru using his experience from the rabbit figures and the previous loops figures out she can't be killed and asks beatrice to use Shamak, El Shamak, or Ul Shamak to incap her.

Subaru tries simply killing her with Beatrice's time arrows for a while and then makima tries to control subaru it fails and then the above scenario happens

or The above happens expect she tries controlling beatrice and subaru dies.

RBD a few times

Subaru figures out it's mind manip and subaru attacks first with with Shamak or it's variant.

The scenario I see makima "winning" is if subaru gets really unlucky and RBD gives him a savepoint after beatrice has already been put under her control, which would put the fight into an infinite loop of subaru continually getting killed by makima.

Last edited:
Man, this fight is so outdated 💀

Makima is faster than Subaru
Have better range, which help since they start 4km
And also can't die

Subaru can't die too
But also don't have any options to kill Makima

If Makima can't inca Subaru, this is a Inco.

Man, this fight is so outdated 💀

Makima is faster than Subaru
Subaru has supersonic reaction speed, so he can obviously get beatrice to BFR Makima which as we have seen from arc 7 is completely possible
Have better range, which help since they start 4km
And also can't die

Subaru can't die too
But also don't have any options to kill Makima

If Makima can't inca Subaru, this is a Inco.

Back