• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenjaku Vs Makima (0-0-0)

Giannysmag

He/Him
Gojo Vs Makima is next on death battle so i thought this could be interesting

Speed is equalized
SBA
Battle takes place in Shibuya
Kenjaku: 0
Makima: 0
Goatjo Watoru (Inconclusive): 0
FuQpP9LaYAAlBHs.jpg:large

Makima should take this pretty easily for now. Kenjaku relies on the brain to hijack the body, the same thing that Makima can enslave.

Why exactly would Makina view Kenjaku weak enough to control? Not to mention, Kenjaku, like Geto, doesn’t care about killing humans. Furthermore, considering he can amp his Cursed Spirit’s to absolutely fodderize people like Choso (who is physically rated higher than Makima in base), and still damage him even with FRSS, he can just keep killing her with them. The moment she comes back once or twice, he has multiple ways of dealing with them, such as the Smallpox Deity and it’s domain, or Ganesha, or his own Domain.

Not to mention he can essentially heal from anything she tries, the victor is confidently Kenjaku.

Why exactly would Makina view Kenjaku weak enough to control? Not to mention, Kenjaku, like Geto, doesn’t care about killing humans. Furthermore, considering he can amp his Cursed Spirit’s to absolutely fodderize people like Choso (who is physically rated higher than Makima in base), and still damage him even with FRSS, he can just keep killing her with them. The moment she comes back once or twice, he has multiple ways of dealing with them, such as the Smallpox Deity and it’s domain, or Ganesha, or his own Domain.

Not to mention he can essentially heal from anything she tries, the victor is confidently Kenjaku.
He's not killing her millions of times before she can get a headshot off

Yeah Kenny's profile is straight ass currently

Either way I probably have similar feelings as Milly here. Also, how is Makima's regeneration contract treated? Like, is she coming back from getting Maximum Uzumaki'd

Yeah Kenny's profile is straight ass currently

Either way I probably have similar feelings as Milly here. Also, how is Makima's regeneration contract treated? Like, is she coming back from getting Maximum Uzumaki'd
I'd also be curious as to how the contract handles being cursed. Since that essentially transmutes the person's body into gross curse matter shit until they're deceased.

Just remembering that sorcerers arent standart humans. They brain's biology is completely different and defy any current human science, so Im not even sure if Makima's hax would work

If it's a basic situation of a curse causing death, she'll die and then resurrect.
I thought the contract transferred damage or illness. Not death. Everytime her contract activated, it was while she was still alive (Since she can live even while cut into several pieces).

Just remembering that sorcerers arent standart humans. They brain's biology is completely different and defy any current human science, so Im not even sure if Makima's hax would work
Makima's hax affects Devils which clearly do not have human biology and it will soon be layered.

I thought the contract transferred damage or illness. Not death. Everytime her contract activated, it was while she was still alive (Since she can live even while cut into several pieces).
It transfers attacks, even attacks that kill her. See: Her Contract still killing people while she was chopped up into tiny edible bits and stuffed in a fridge.

It transfers attacks, even attacks that kill her. See: Her Contract still killing people while she was chopped up into tiny edible bits and stuffed in a fridge.
Haven't gotten there yet, so I'll take your word for it. Though doesn't Makima also have Immortality where even if she's cut to bits, she's still living? Or am I mistaking?

Her mind control affects Devils that resist mind control, so just one extra.
I don't recall her mind-controlling anyone with an actual outright resistance. Only recall her doing so to those with a limited resistance, that temporarily broke out of hers. Though I haven't finished Part 1 yet, so maybe I haven't gotten to that part yet.

I don't recall her mind-controlling anyone with an actual outright resistance. Only recall her doing so to those with a limited resistance, that temporarily broke out of hers. Though I haven't finished Part 1 yet, so maybe I haven't gotten to that part yet.
Are you past Santa Claus arc?

The Doll Devil's power is transmutation, body puppetry, and mind hax. Devils and Fiends are immune.

Are you past Santa Claus arc?

The Doll Devil's power is transmutation, body puppetry, and mind hax. Devils and Fiends are immune.
Yeah, I finished that a bit ago. Currently on Denji watching Chainsaw Man on TV (The scene that became a meme).

You only get mind-haxed once you become a Doll tho. If you aren't affect by the conversion to begin with, you wouldn't need to worry about the mind-hax. That could also just be a weakness of the ability as opposed to a resistance, but I'd have to reread that scene to remember.

Angel already has resistence to said abilities due to it, it just was never applied as general Devil Physiology. Plus Santa gains a layer to her hax upon absorbing a piece of Darkness.

But I'd rather not turn this into essentially a CRT discussion, I think both profiles are currently in need of work so a versus match likely isn't appropriate.

Angel already has resistence to said abilities due to it, it just was never applied as general Devil Physiology. Plus Santa gains a layer to her hax upon absorbing a piece of Darkness.

But I'd rather not turn this into essentially a CRT discussion, I think both profiles are currently in need of work so a versus match likely isn't appropriate.
You're definitely right about them both needing overhauls. I'm gonna skim through this arc later though. I don't recall any of this stuff about layers, nor Angel having some inherent resistance.

Back