• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Silver Sea Speed upgrade and other small revisions - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally fall asleep, and miss all the fun.
I agree to most everything I saw, I’m absolutely terrible at math, so I’ll leave the calc shit up to other people to determine.
Graham might lose Immeasurable speed since he apparently aimdodged the spear
I don’t know about this, aim-dodging a speed that literally transcends Linear Time still feels Immeasurable. It’s an attack that’s faster than instantaneous, he still was one of the strongest foes Anos ever faced. He traded blows with Anos, held his own (albeit temporarily,) and all around I believe is a solid Immeasurable character.

I also, just do not see how aim dodging something that literally trancends Linear Time, would even matter.

I finally fall asleep, and miss all the fun.
I agree to most everything I saw, I’m absolutely terrible at math, so I’ll leave the calc shit up to other people to determine.

I don’t know about this, aim-dodging a speed that literally transcends Linear Time still feels Immeasurable. It’s an attack that’s faster than instantaneous, he still was one of the strongest foes Anos ever faced. He traded blows with Anos, held his own (albeit temporarily,) and all around I believe is a solid Immeasurable character.

I also, just do not see how aim dodging something that literally trancends Linear Time, would even matter.
The spear only transcends the concept of time once it's actually thrown. If Graham dodged the trajectory of the spear before it was actually released, then that wouldn't make him immeasurable.

HERE IS ANCIENT KING TO LOWBALL MAOU GAUKIN.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I’m actually not replying to ya anymore. You’re the absolute worst guy to ever have a conversation with. G’day 🙏🏻

Mention something better than trajectory mattering on a spear that literally transcends Linear Time, happening faster than Instantaneous. 🙄

Maybe in Graham's case it's just reaction, although I'm not the best person to argue about that.

The reason I asked that is because it seems strange that Graham, who is immeasurable, is faster than top-tier deep world inhabitants.
I do have to question, how it’s odd...that an immeasurable character....is faster than other characters...

Unless you did mean that Graham is immeasurable, but so are they.
Which, I’m not even gonna begin to get into, because I just woke up.

Just don’t see how it’s “odd,” that a character surpassing Linear Time is faster than other characters. 🤔

I do have to question, how it’s odd...that an immeasurable character....is faster than other characters...

Unless you did mean that Graham is immeasurable, but so are they.
Which, I’m not even gonna begin to get into, because I just woke up.

Just don’t see how it’s “odd,” that a character surpassing Linear Time is faster than other characters. 🤔
Because, he's not a top-tier deep world inhabitant

that does not mean that a low-mid tier cannot face a top tier.

Recting to magic spears that lacks the concept of time and transcend time and space itself, he already has immeasurable speed in the profile, what Null wants to do is to put Immeasurable speed at Peak, because Anos not always is Immeasurable speed, he hold back most of times
Now I look at this,I think character some characters with immeasurable also have to be the same (immeasurable at peak).

HERE IS ANCIENT KING TO LOWBALL MAOU GAUKIN.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I’m actually not replying to ya anymore. You’re the absolute worst guy to ever have a conversation with. G’day 🙏🏻
Was this really neccessary? I'm just calling it as I see it.

If I'm always lowballing MG then you're always highballing it.

Besides, Graham got pierced by the spear a bunch of times. He also aim-dodged, rather than reacting after the spear was throw.

Because, he's not a top-tier deep world inhabitant
I fail to see how this point did anything, whatsoever.

So, I’ll go back to original topic, I fail to see how aim dodging a faster than instantaneous, transcending linear time speed spear would matter.
Unless it’s specifically stated he moved PRIOR to the act of throwing the spear, then it’s absolutely does not matter. He still moved out of the way, of an object, that literally is faster than instantaneous.

The spear only transcends the concept of time once it's actually thrown. If Graham dodged the trajectory of the spear before it was actually released, then that wouldn't make him immeasurable.
Possibility but no prove of it.

I don't also think this is the thread for it bro.

Possibility but no prove of it.

I don't also think this is the thread for it bro.
No, no, He’ll take a MG downgrade anywhere he can get it. 🤔

Though, I wouldn’t mind this topic being discussed on a separate thread. Just so 10+ peeps could tell him off again, and get it rejected.

Unless I am missing the aspect he moved before it was thrown, then I’m wrong, but I don’t remember that. 🤔

Yes it’s necessary, “If I’m doing this, YOURE DOING THE OPPOSITE,” go take your countless rejections somewhere else please.

👋🏼
If you want to argue better go to private, nobody wants to argue here, Ancient's point is correct.

Ancient's point is correct.
Like I said, been a min since I read the fight.
So I’m not saying it’s impossible, this thread just ain’t it.
& It’s what AK does, attempt to downgrade MG, on any thread he can get the chance to 🤷🏻‍♂️ You can support it all you want, I get tired of seeing it, and arguing it.

Anos has immeasurable movement speed?
Meeeeeh, I don’t think so.
Mainly cause I’ve never really discussed the topic, for points brought up earlier.
Anos never travelled at Immeasurable speeds. The whole point of him using the Time Scythe on Vol 4 was to time travel into the past, since he likely couldnt do it by himself, otherwise he would just move on his own.
Also, it just doesn’t sit right with me.
So, no, I do not believe his travel/movement speed is Immeasurable.

Least not atm.

Like I said, been a min since I read the fight.
So I’m not saying it’s impossible, this thread just ain’t it.
& It’s what AK does, attempt to downgrade MG, on any thread he can get the chance to 🤷🏻‍♂️ You can support it all you want, I get tired of seeing it, and arguing it.
I don't care if he tries to downgrade the verse, I am going by standards and opinions, besides it seems you are the only one who has that pain that AK tries to downgrade the verse, now this is not a thread to talk about that, so if you want to fight better go to private, don't cause problems here.

besides it seems you are the only one who has that pain that AK tries to downgrade the verse, now this is not a thread to talk about that, so if you want to fight better go to private, don't cause problems here.
I could easily direct you to two threads where annoyance is brought up on his attempts at downgrading the verse. In fact you yourself mentioned it on those threads, don’t switch up now. 😂

Now drop the subject, we’ve (AK & I) have moved on, as should you.

Either we go with the proposal in the OP or we go with "MFTL travel speed, up to Immeasurable combat and reaction speed"

Anos never travelled at Immeasurable speeds. The whole point of him using the Time Scythe on Vol 4 was to time travel into the past, since he likely couldnt do it by himself, otherwise he would just move on his own.

If we scale him full on Immeasurable it would by extension make everyone that fights him Immeasurable as well, including Shin (which doesnt make sense since Shin needs a specific ability to reach such speeds)
These seem like valid concerns.

He did "keep up" with Anos, but so have a bunch of other characters. Anos wasn't at his peak during this fight either.
Anos has never been at his peak, per say, but wasn’t Graham implied/mentioned as one of his strongest foes ever? If so, how would argue he wasn’t at his “peak,” I used the word lightly. As we both know Anos hasn’t ever actually went 100% out.

I could easily direct you to two threads where annoyance is brought up on his attempts at downgrading the verse. In fact you yourself mentioned it on those threads, don’t switch up now. 😂
The point is that I don't bring up quarrels from previous threads....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back