• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Rose Meruem: Speed of Light?

- His "Photon En" is as fast as a flash of light.

- He was stated to have "grasped the essence" of these photons and could interact with them to infer various pieces of information about the person.

- Here he blitzes Meleoron and Knuckle when they enter his En. (*Not teleportation)

- Netero should also get S.O.L with Zero hand, stated to be a blast of light like a blinding star.

If anyone has the RAW SCANS for any of these (especially the last one) then it would be great as well.

What do you think?

- He was stated to have "grasped the essence" of these photons and could interact with them to infer various pieces of information about the person.
Understanding his field does not mean he has SoL reactions
- Here he blitzes Meleoron and Knuckle when they enter his En. (*Not teleportation)
That's not a SoL feat. That's him just running to someone who has entered his aura

Netero should also get S.O.L with Zero hand, stated to be a blast of light like a blinding star.
Its a bright energy attack, that doesn't make it SoL.

You guys need to chill with the TikTok scales
You think tiktok is bad? High Outerversal "base" Batman and Superman is not uncommon to see, as well as Star level spiderman. I've seen some people try to say that Meliodas is Universe level, and that DC Monitors could beat 3812. Trust me, this thread is the tip of the ice burg

You think tiktok is bad? High Outerversal "base" Batman and Superman is not uncommon to see, as well as Star level spiderman. I've seen some people try to say that Meliodas is Universe level, and that DC Monitors could beat 3812. Trust me, this thread is the tip of the ice burg
Don't forget High Outer Xenoverse

Back