• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly unfair, but oh well. Triangle vs Jester (8-0-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you don't want to say mindhax is in-character (which I don't agree with), Dimentio also has void manipulation which can erase Bill and he can create countless clones of himself to overwhelm him.

i don't know if the clones will work since bill can just snap them away, but does dimentio usually start off with Void manip? because if not then i vote bill since bill will just regen and finish him off right away

i mean in a battle, not in his "ultimate evil plan"

this is the equivalent of saying bill starts with chaos manip in combat despite never doing this

What does he start off with in combat? He does this not to fight but to erase all of existence, give me what he starts off with in an actual fight?

I am saying in a fight, look at my bill analogy:

even though bill starts off with Chaos Manip the second he enters the world, he doesn't do this in a fight. So tell me, what is the first attack super dimentio does he do in the boss fights and stuff like this

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Even if you don't want to say mindhax is in-character (which I don't agree with)
I'm still contesting this cause it's dumb.

Fight 1: Tree, pretty sure he was dicking around at this part as he never used mindhax against Mario

Fight 2: He didn't even start with it against Luigi. He only used at after Luigi beat him up (even though I'm also 100% sure he's dicking around)

Fight 3: Super Dimentio, he never used it at all against our party

Basically Super Dimentio doesn't start with it and Base Dimentio dicks around too much to use mindhax

oh yeah sorry, i still think bill will win since dimentio needs to use void manipulation which he used for his evil plan and never attacked anyone with it and so bill could one shot

I didn't think he used the void as super Dimentio though. I thought that was Dimentio in base but after obtaining the chaos hearts

He didn't use it to fight, otherwise he would have won

He used it to fulfill his evil plan and as such I honestly think bill will hax him before dimentio thinks about using the one right hax he needs to FIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back