• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ultima refuted this in the previous thread.He said this

Seriously though. This page is pure Wank (like everything in that wiki), Conceptions are simply Universes being erased by Kagutsuchi and then rebirthed based on a specific Ideology or School of Thought. They have -zero- to do with Concepts, much less Concepts in an 1-A sense like Platonic Objects

ItsEliminationTime said:
This is actually an old argument of mines. One i kinda rejected in favor of a more practial and less speculative one. But thanks for notifying me about this thread

Now, the only reason i'm even going to speak on this thread is because we have two buffoons who are talking shit about my wikia, acting like VBW is the pinnacle of Vs Debating Wiki's when it's no more garbage when Beyonder's Wikia now. In fact i'm pretty sure it's a rule to speak ill of other wikia's, yet VBW goons get insecure when other (better) wiki's talk crap about it's wikia. Anyways, that aside, i have nothing to say on this thread

While i understand that shit talking something that one work on is frustrating and unecessary, its still not a reason to lash out back alright? I repremented them already for their behaviour, no need to relit a dying flame.

Lets all drop that subject, Neo is right in that we have a rule against gloating and shit talking, so behave acordingly please @All.

First Witch said:
While i understand that shit talking something that one work on is frustrating and unecessary, its still not a reason to lash out back alright? I repremented them already for their behaviour, no need to relit a dying flame.
Lets all drop that subject, Neo is right in that we have a rule against gloating and shit talking, so behave acordingly please @All.
Well, we have these from the Site Rules:

• Refrain from spamming, trolling, threatening, using derogatory comments of any form (ethnic, homophobic, belittling the disabled or mentally ill, etcetera), and rude, vulgar, sexist, etcetera offensive language.
and these

• Avoid talking badly about other wikis and communities, as we do not want any conflicts or bad blood. It is considered especially negative to talk badly about the excellent Anime Characters Fight wiki, as its staff has been of great help for developing this site. Also, we respect the OBD for making lots of useful calculations, so do not insult them either. In addition, do not write anything that can be interpreted as harassment of real people.
  • That said, we must also have the right to defend ourselves within our own borders. As such, everybody who visit this wiki strictly to attack us, or try to dismantle our tiering system, are categorically permanently banned from our community.

Back