• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Zero-Two Much faster than light:

There's also about Zero-Two's speed that I don't remember seeing there in the profile, his system allows him to calculate two trillion attack and defense moves in 0.01 seconds.

ゼロツーアリスマテック

仮面ライダーゼロツーの演算処理装置。
戦闘中、人工知能ゼアが適合者の思考を抽出し、敵や周辺情報をラーニングすることで行動予測を行う。
それにより導き出された2兆通りもの攻撃や回避のパターンから約0.01秒で最適解を見つけ出して適合者に伝える。
この超高速ラーニングにより戦闘を優位に進めることができる。

Already here states that theoretically it can move at a speed equivalent to calculation speed, which implies that theoretically it would be able to go 2 trillion moves in 0.01 seconds?

クォンタムテクター

仮面ライダーゼロツーのサイバネティックスパワードスーツ。
人体と人工知能が一体となるための基幹装備として、ゼロツードライバーを中心とした量子ニューラルネットワークを構成する。
さらに波動力学を応用した人間強化システムと組み合わせることで各マニューバを高次元で効率化させ、理論上、人工知能の演算速度と同等の速度での行動を可能とする。

looking at Zero-two in the series these calculated moves are not based on just moving an arm or a leg, but rather moving the body completely and even moving to another location.

looking simplistically we can think of 2 trillion moves in 0.01 seconds and if we go by the minimum of movement being 1 meter approximately then it would be 2 trillion meters in 0.01 seconds, however looking more seriously it is stated that it possibly moves at speed equivalent to calculation speed and that this speed is 2 trillion attacks and defense moves in 0.01 seconds, I was really in doubt with this here, but I think it's something interesting at least.

Well, we do have some ideas going around back in the day.

And the proper translation for Z2 Arithmetic is actually over two trillion attack and defense patterns/conclusions of events.

And we have seen Izu with There's calculation (while being deactivated) able to goes through one billion simulations in a single second in order to beat Ark so there's a solid numbers for how much Z2 can see into the futures, not accounting other There's feat like calculating entire timeline.

Most of KR supporters isn't particularly good with calculation. If you ask an calc member here maybe they could help with it.

Most of KR supporters isn't particularly good with calculation. If you ask an calc member here maybe they could help with it.
I was looking at the information of the 2 trillion moves in 0.01 seconds here and I wondered how much would be a single move taking that as a base.

So a single move would happen in:

0.0000000000000005 seconds

Or

5 femtosecond

I looked at this as a baseline and thought of a smarter way of looking at Zero-two's speed.

First how much does it move in a single move?

Agent knows looking at the scenes that these two trillion movements refer to moving the whole body and even going from one place to the other of the place, that is, several meters.

But if we take as a basis that each of the movements was only one meter, then using this as a basis we can take that its speed would be approximately 667128.19x light.

Of course this is looking very, very simple, it's really best to find someone qualified in the field.

Back