• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Zelda top tiers upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust_Collector

They/Them
Not entirely sure if this could be legit, but the other day I started playing the Minish Cap again and when I got to the final battle with Vaati i noticed something I'd never really thought much off until now. During the third phase of the fight he seems to warp the room Link and Zelda are i, and it looks like it contains a large number of stars (Happens at the 5:30 mark). And if I'm not mistaken this would be mutli-solar system if its truly legit. It should be noted that Vaati held almost all the power of the Light Force when he did this.

The profile for the Light Force only has it comparable to a single piece of the Triforce which could render this an outlier. I've always viewed the Light Force as equal or comparable to the whole Triforce but thats just me. So any thoughts on this? Is this legit? Who would this scale too if legit?

If it's legit it would be a MSS feat, yes. I don't know enough about TLoZ to judge though.

There's one of two ways I can see this going:

1) The Light Force is only accepted as being equal to just a single piece of the Triforce this would most definitely be an outlier.

2) The Light Force is accepted as being equal or comparable to the whole Triforce and would less likely be an outlier.

If it's the latter this scale only to characters like who hold the power of the whole Triforce like Downfall Timeline Ganon, or people like ALTTP Link who defeated Downfall Ganon.

I'm somewhat on the fence with this myself.

Watching the whole way though. If that's actually how the game ends, then I can maybe see it as it looks like the Dimension collapsed upon his defeat. I'll highlight this for further input, but I'm not sold, yet I'm not denying.

Maybe you guys could treat it like we did Vademon's Realm in Digimon in which while the Dimension is incredibly large(Similar to this we see countless stars in the background), we used a Solar System Low-End to stay consistent?

Shouldn't it be changed to the full Triforce?

Isn't most of the time where the Triforce is said to have "infinite power" referring to the full Triforce not a single piece?

For reference, from the top of my head:

Composite Link/ Full triforce Ganon/ Vaati / Demise/ Yuganon

Would have a tier change. If you really consider Full Lightforce = 1 single piece of the triforce... then we'd have to change: every single Link / Majora (maybe Zelda and Hylia).

4-A Zelda doesn't seem to have much going for it imo. See, with the Star level Zelda, there was more than one instance of it, but this is just one feat performed by another iffy thing. Vaati doing this with not even the full Light Force makes it even more questionable because this would be a more massive feat performed even by anyone with a single Tri-Force piece, the Tri-Force itself, or with someone like Demise.

As much as I would love to upgrade Zelda to 4-A; this seems quite outlierish if the Light Force is truely comparible to just the single piece of the Triforce. But I don't know if Hyrule Historia or something compares it to a single piece or the complete Triforce. But if it's the latter, I'll be unsure if it's considered an outlier. But as Ploz said, there actually is two Large Star Level feats from both Demise and Majora.

The Light Force is never compared to the Triforce we only know it's made of "Force" and it's descripition say it have "infinite power" so it could be compared to the full Triforce or a single piece

The Triforce is described as the strongest artifact, how can the light force, which was not created by the gods [It was created from the energy of Zelda] be comparable also the "infinite power" is NLF.

The Light Force is it's own thing that resides in the bloodline of Princess Zelda after the War of the Bound Chest. It's intangible.

Yeah, in that case. The Light Force should be inferior to the Triforce of Wisdom and the 4-A feat should be treated as an outlier.

To be fair, 4-C comes from a single feat from Demise. so 4-A coming from a single feat from Vaati isnt that "outlierish" in this context.

@PaChi2 actually there are two High 4-C feats; Demise and Majora. Plus, the Light Force that powers up Vaati, should be overall inferior Moon Level Ganondorf or even Zelda; since Zelda is actually the source of the Light Force's power. So it really should be treated as an outlier.

The Lightforce is it's own thing, it existed long before Zelda was born. It was given to the Hero of Men and was passed down the royal family. It was housed in Zelda, not a product of her energy.

"The Light Force is a powerful form of the life force within all living beings, distinct from the Triforce, that appears in The Minish Cap."

It is housed in Zelda, it isnt Zelda's own energy.

Seems inconsistent to me that someone housed in Zelda 4-A energy, so Vaati could have take it and performed that feat and scaled it to the Full Triforce.

Ok, the Light Force energy was given by a Tiny Minish and is described by the Hyrule Hystoria as The sacred power the gods gave to the world. This should put its full power close to the Triforce, which Ganondorf talked aboutand it scales only to the Triforce characters and Vaati Wrath since he tapped the full power of it, while the others stays at least Large Star level+ via Demise and Majora feats, but even that is still outlierish.

I agree with Dark649. This seems outlier-ish.

It's currently unknown how strong the Life Force is compared to the Triforce but I'm willing to bet that it's weaker. It was also confirmed in Hyrule Historia that it's also a huge amount of force that dwells within all beings, so it's kinda like a Spirit Bomb thing?

We don't know enough of the Life Force to properly scale the characters up to it and even then, I'd wager the Triforce is stronger so if this thing ever gets scaled to, the Triforce immediately gets scaled to it, if not higher.

Antvasima said:
I agree with Dark649. This seems outlier-ish.
On the assumption hat this is legit, the amount of omnipotent bs that comes with the TF makes me think that outliers for the thing won't come often. I'd doubt this is one. Of course, assuming legitimacy.

On to topic of outliers, I am uncertain as the Triforce never demonstrated a set limit and is commonly stated to be Infinite and Omnipotent, in the sense that it is the ultimate power in the Zelda universe.

Howeve, I think that the feat itself is iffy and this could indeed be an Outlier given how many people it would scale to.

Majora and Demise feats were casual, Vaati Wrath created them and only Four Swords Triforce empowered beings would be able to defeat him. The Triforce is the strongest artifact, but the Light Force and Majora/Fierce Deity Masks comes after, but how much is unknown.

I'm not really sure this is legit.

Demise and Majora both created/entered entirely separate realms, specified from a story perspective, so their feats make more sense. Vaati warped the inside of Hyrule castle, which had no lasting effects upon his defeat. This is more likely an illusion and/or something done just to look cool, whereas with, for instance, Majora, Link explicitly enters a strange realm inside the moon which contains a strange field, clear sky, and sun shining light onto it, which Majora then warps at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back