• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this page is important as i shall be discussing immortal soul zamasu tier correct me if i am wrongThread:652942

if this is correct then didnt zamasu spread to other timelines after becoming the multiverse?

Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline. Multi-Universe level: Characters who can destroy and/or create up to 1000 universal space-time continuums. i other words multi universal level means that characters can destroy from 2 timelines to at max 1000 timelines not just 1 timeline and if there are 12 timelines in future multiverse and zamasu was spreading into present so it is a 2c feat right?Thread:632007

gowasu stated that zamasu was becoming the universe so that does include macroverse

this is what i found [After seeing the horrible things Zamasu did to the Earth, and becoming annoyed by his mad laugh, the Future Zen-Oh decided to destroy the entire world, as Zamasu was turning into a reality encompassing entity in an attempt to become "The Universe" itself. was shown to be very serious and decided to wipe out the whole world of Future Trunks' timeline out of pure disgust for the monstrous actions of Zamasu, and the fact that he found his constant laugh very annoying. ]this says that zeno was mad at zamasu and wanted to erase him so hewas forced to erase the macrosm which included kaioshin realm hell heaven and several pocket dimensions as well this proves that he did it because zamas was spreading to these areas as well right? of course if amasu hadnt spread to the macrosm of all 12 universes zeno woudnt erase all areas [he could freely control his powers] and wipe out anything at his will evenif db world share same spacetime he could still become other timelines and that would be obiously a 2c feat as 2c is anything more than 1 timeline also zamasu presence in main timeline isnrt due to spacetime being weaked by the time machine as zamasu could spread to other timelins as well

if this thread is a mistake or wrong please fell free to close it but i thought its reasonable to upgrade zamasu

First, don't quote yourself. It's annoying to read giant walls of text and raises loading times.

Secondly, if you're going to write a post, at least use proper grammar. We have Spell Checker for a reason, and I highly recommend that you use Grammarly because this is extremely hard to read.

We also rarely use the term "macrocosm" on this wiki since it's just a fancy way of saying Universe.

I don't know Zamasu well enough to make a proper judgment on this though since I'm disinterested in Dragon Ball as a whole.

Can you people stop using the word "Macroverse"? No one but you guys take that seriously.

Also, this' been discussed like 10 times already.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Can you people stop using the word "Macroverse"? No one but you guys take that seriously.

Also, this' been discussed like 10 times already.
you know thats litraly the name of the after life and univeres togther inuniveres right?

þ¼¼7Õ«çÕ«Ö

^ You mean that? Dai 7 Uchuu?

That could be translated as "7th Macrocosm", but it just means "Big 7th Universe".

It is no different than a universe. Fancy names don't give you a tier. Just like how busting collections of multiverses won't give you anything higher than At least 2-A, even if you call it a "Megaverse".

Matthew Schroeder said:
þ¼¼7Õ«çÕ«Ö

^ You mean that? Dai 7 Uchuu?

That could be translated as "7th Macrocosm", but it just means "Big 7th Universe".

It is no different than a universe. Fancy names don't give you a tier. Just like how busting collections of multiverses won't give you anything higher than At least 2-A, even if you call it a "Megaverse".
no its the name of everthing together its what the slestyel construck that is the liveing world and the after life together is called you keep telling peapuel that there wroung for saying that when that is what the guide book called it and is a common term too reffer to them as in the dragon ball commnity. i dont care if it dosnt wurrent a diffrent rating for the charaters you have consistently been telling peapule its whorng to use that term in the proper context to dragonball when its a commen way to reffer to the after life and liveing world together in the fandom.

Macrocosm has never been said in Dragon Ball Super I think, it's only uttered by wankers on google plus. Universe = uchu, Multiverse = sekai

Joseph619 said:
Macrocosm has never been said in Dragon Ball Super I think, it's only uttered by wankers on google plus. Universe = uchu, Multiverse = sekai
It's from one of the guidebooks and I believe toryama used the term in an interview

Fancy word for a big universe, no upgrade, people need to quit bringing this up, quit using terms from comicvine and Google+ wankers

Also, even if Toriyama swore up and down that the DB universes are Macrocosms, it wouldn't warrant a higher tier for anyone, if anything, it would set a peak for any 3-As and Low 2-Cs

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Fancy word for a big universe, no upgrade, people need to quit bringing this up, quit using terms from comicvine and Google+ wankers

Also, even if Toriyama swore up and down that the DB universes are Macrocosms, it wouldn't warrant a higher tier for anyone, if anything, it would set a peak for any 3-As and Low 2-Cs
You know Toriyama made that term up for the liveing world and after life together right?

Given that this is a repeat topic, perhaps we should place some kind of restriction or ban for it?

Antvasima said:
Given that this is a repeat topic, perhaps we should place some kind of restriction or ban for it?
Isn't there like a dozen of these threads every month with the exact same content.

I feel like, considering the Kaioshin Realm, Heaven and Hell you can put it at 2-C, although the staff have the final word.

But while this is here, can I ask what reasoning the wiki has for having Soul Zamasu > Immortal Zamasu and Fusion Zamasu?

let me try to see what this thread is trying to say but easier to understand

since zumas was able to affect the present timeline then it's possible he had spread across the afterlife as well sense many individuals can travel to the afterlife and living August with certain techniques well they need certain equipment to travel throu time so zumas may have became one with the afterlife which is considered a separate spacetime

after thinking over this I personally disagree with it maybe i would agree to what mat said but I believe this is easier to understand than the original post.

i dont think you understand tier 3-A. the dbz universe could LITERALLY be 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x larger than our universe, and it would still be just a universe, aka 3-A

Because ranking anyone what they could've been is stupid and will lead to inflated results.

"Yhwach would've been tier 1-C if Bleach didn't end!"

King Cold, Cooler and Frost could have unlocked their Golden Forms if they have trained like Frieza.

The real cal howard said:
Because ranking anyone what they could've been is stupid and will lead to inflated results.

"Yhwach would've been tier 1-C if Bleach didn't end!"
well he could have infected the other world that is at least possibey sense there is evidenc that the After life is more conected then the past and futuer.

No, it's an example of using "what could've been" for scaling, it just doesn't work as it NEVER happened

JustSomeWeirdo said:
No, it's an example of using "what could've been" for scaling, it just doesn't work as it NEVER happened
....... there's no evidence that that could have happened when with Zumas we know it would have happened if the omni king didnt kill him

seriously though stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back