• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible upgrade or addition for mcu hulk and the verse

So I was revisiting some clips of Thor ragnarok(cuz it’s funny and all) and I find something interesting near the end of the movie

(2:50)

when Asgard is destroyed there are two explosions, the first one wipes out everything on top of asgard(the mountains and city) and the second destroys the rest. Surtur completely no sells the first explosion(but dose die to the second one). Now this feat scales to hulk by the fact that he was capable of outright punching holes in his crown

(0:40)

so this should yield some nice addition or upgrade to his ap and other high tiers of the verse.

1. You can only bump after 12 hours iirc

2. The Hulk downscales from Thanos IIRC. who is baseline 6-C. I highly doubt he scales to Surtur fully as the damage he did was pretty minor

1. You can only bump after 12 hours iirc

2. The Hulk downscales from Thanos IIRC. who is baseline 6-C. I highly doubt he scales to Surtur fully as the damage he did was pretty minor
Oh I didn’t know

the point is he was capable of damaging him(though very minor) while the first explosion did nothing plus I’m pretty sure this would be like high 7-a + or something(whatever the rating for multi mountain is)

It is stated by the VFX that Surtur only grew to his full size in the very last scene where he destroyed Asgard. So unfortunately, Hulk wouldn't scale/downscale.

Yeah Hulk doesn't scale at all to Surtur unless you're saying Thor in some way scales to Surtur in his full size after being revived by the eternal flame which would be very inconsistent to what's said and shown on screen. Thor doesn't even believe it's possible to do any meaningful damage Surtur at that point and let's him take out Hela who dwarfed Awakened Thor at that point.

Scaling chain should be like this if I had to say
Surtur>>Hela>>Awakened Thor>Hulk

Back