• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible upgrade for rimuru

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time
Please be respectful and correct me if i am wrong

rimuru is a digital life form

and is made of information particles what that mean?

That give him:

-abstract existence type 1

-immeasurable speed (not by hax)

-Beyond dimensional existence type 1 or 2

-information manipulation type 2

Scan 1:

<<No problem. It turns out that information particles are

unaffected by time or space, and can transmit information to

any point in time. That means they can transmit thoughts even in a stationary world. The 'conversation' between me and Ciel-san is happening

1 see.

instantly. However, the voice I heard from Chloe had a

slighttime difference. The reason for this remains unknown, though.

If the "information particle" is unaffected by time and space,

then it would seem that communication would be instantaneous as well, wouldn't it?

<< am part of the Master, so I am not affected by time at all.

However, if I want to know what's going on outside in the stopped world, I need to fly an "information particle' to grasp

the surrounding information.. Hmm, that's hard to explain.

In short, the "information particle" is not affected by space-time, so it can move in any situation. That's why, by interfering with the information particle as a substitute for the magicule, you can maintain your vision and transmit your

thoughts.

In other words, interfering with the information particle is not enough to move in this situation. Chloe seemed to be talking normally, but I guess we shouldn't confuse her with

the real world.

I thought that she was "Thought Acceleration, but it seems that this is not the case. It seems that we are just exchanging

"information particles" with no time difference, and this is

possible because we share the same soul. Then, if you want to communicate your intention to a third party in this 'stopped world"

Scan 2:

Whether it belongs to a human being or a monster, all souls

have a set quality and quantity. It is composed of matter known as data particles, and through managing and applying certain forces to them, it's possible to control life and death to some

extent. The souls of plants and animals house only a very tiny

amount of energy. Human souls,

meanwhile, have tons and tons. We've already confirmed that a certain amount is given to

everyone equally, and the ability to fully hardness that soul energy leads to the manifestation of

soul powers-or what we call special skills. This data, engraved in your soul since birth, is the source of those powers.

So is the data written directly onto this energy? Not exactly.

First, there's the ego, a set of amorphous wavelengths within the soul, and the group of

data particles that surrounds it. This

is known as the heart, and that's where all the data is stored. The crystallized energy that covers this heart is what we call the soul.

Last edited:
-abstract existence type 1

-Beyond dimensional existence type 1

-information manipulation type 2

-life and death manipulation
Makes sense.

-immeasurable speed (not by hax)
Nope, just reads like a unique form of Time Stop Resistance based off the context I'm reading. They speak of transmitting to other points of time, but theirs no other part of that text that points towards Immeasurable Speed. Only if you just read only that brief segment and ignore the context of the rest of the text would this be sufficient evidence.

Might be Infinite Speed, but I would require more evidence to say for certain and not just unique mechanics to explain it as how they move in a Time Stop.

Makes sense.

Nope, just reads like a unique form of Time Stop Resistance based off the context I'm reading. They speak of transmitting to other points of time, but theirs no other part of that text that points towards Immeasurable Speed. Only if you just read only that brief segment and ignore the context of the rest of the text would this be sufficient evidence.

Might be Infinite Speed, but I would require more evidence to say for certain and not just unique mechanics to explain it as how they move in a Time Stop.
I see

life and death manipulation
Scan 2:

Whether it belongs to a human being or a monster, all souls

have a set quality and quantity. It is composed of matter known as data particles, and through managing and applying certain forces to them, it's possible to control life and death to some

extent. The souls of plants and animals house only a very tiny

amount of energy. Human souls,

meanwhile, have tons and tons. We've already confirmed that a certain amount is given to

everyone equally, and the ability to fully hardness that soul energy leads to the manifestation of

soul powers-or what we call special skills. This data, engraved in your soul since birth, is the source of those powers.

So is the data written directly onto this energy? Not exactly.

First, there's the ego, a set of amorphous wavelengths within the soul, and the group of

data particles that surrounds it. This

is known as the heart, and that's where all the data is stored. The crystallized energy th
Regarding Life and Death Manipulation, it has been accepted in CRT Information Manipulation Type 2

This is the first scan

It's memtioned for 4 times that information particles aren't affected by space-time, they would have no problem even in no time as they are not bounded by space-time, so giving information particles entities immeasurable spee don't seem like a problem to me
Tho it doesn't matter rn cause vsbw only covers officially tranated volumes (ig 15 or so) and this is from vol. 19

Being unaffected by space and time is something that is barely relevant to Immeasurable Speed. Repeating it four times won't help as additional supporting evidence here.

The second scan means little to nothing on it's own. Your going to need to more information on that otherworld that transcends time and what that means, as well as how Velgrynd reached it.

Actually, regarding immeasurable speed, @Peak already said we need to wait for the official translation.
Don't understand the rush.

Regarding others, I am in the same opinion as @Everything12

Being unaffected by space and time is something that is barely relevant to Immeasurable Speed. Repeating it four times won't help as additional supporting evidence here.
Being unaffected by space-time also mean you are not bounded by it thus, can physically move in past present future and even in realms that have no space-time, that does qualify for immeasurable speed

The second scan means little to nothing on it's own. Your going to need to more information on that otherworld that transcends time and what that means, as well as how Velgrynd reached it
I got points on this but i'll save them for when I get more info or scan on this as you said...

Actually, regarding immeasurable speed, @Peak already said we need to wait for the official translation.
Don't understand the rush.
Yes, tho official translations are going to take years for these stuffs 😮‍💨

Being unaffected by space-time also mean you are not bounded by it thus, can physically move in past present future and even in realms that have no space-time, that does qualify for immeasurable speed
It doesn't.

Mind telling me why? If I am not wrong then physically (by speed) being capable of traveling in past present and future + being unbounded by space-time should give immeasurable speed
Being unaffected by space-time is not enough for immeasurable speed.
This is at max resistance or infinite speed since you go to any situation/anywhere according to the scans

Being unaffected by space-time is not enough for immeasurable speed.
This is at max resistance or infinite speed since you go to any situation/anywhere according to the scans
In the first statement it says that information particles can transmit information to any point in time, (past present future) so the entities like rimuru who are digital lifeforms made up of information particle should be able to move physically to any point in time
It's just not about how he is unaffected by space time but how he can also travel in linear time physically

In the first statement it says that information particles can transmit information to any point in time, (past present future) so the entities like rimuru who are digital lifeforms made up of information particle should be able to move physically to any point in time
It's just not about how he is unaffected by space time but how he can also travel in linear time physically
Where does it say past, present, and future? To me, the statement looked like “to any point in time = instant", hence infinite speed.

Where does it say past, present, and future? To me, the statement looked like “to any point in time = instant", hence infinite speed.
"To any point in time = instant" why?
"Information particles can transmit information to any point in time" to me it certainly seems to be talking about sending information anywhere in linear time or timeline

"To any point in time = instant" why?
"Information particles can transmit information to any point in time" to me it certainly seems to be talking about sending information anywhere in linear time or timeline
No, in that statement it means instant. If the author wanted to say time as linear time or timeline, he would mention it.
But in this sentence, it means explicitly “instant”.

Pretty sure light novel, I am wondering if it is an official translation or not. I am still waiting for @Peak input tho.
I also think it's a light novel, and I also think that it's MTL... so, it's better to wait for the official translation.

No, in that statement it means instant. If the author wanted to say time as linear time or timeline, he would mention it.
But in this sentence, it means explicitly “instant”.
The "instant" thing you are pointing out is the speed of communication between them(does people with immeasurable speed communicate further in time?), it doesn't contradict that it can travel to any point in time (that is most probably talking about linear time) or I don't see it implying that it can only travel to any point in a specific time
Or if it was just instant travel why would the author even mention "info particles can transmit info to any point in time" he should had said "info particles can transmit info anywhere (or to any place) instantly"

The "instant" thing you are pointing out is the speed of communication between them(does people with immeasurable speed communicate further in time?), it doesn't contradict that it can travel to any point in time (that is most probably talking about linear time) or I don't see it implying that it can only travel to any point in a specific time
Why are you sure they were talking about linear time? It needs more context rather than assumption.
Or if it was just instant travel why would the author even mention "info particles can transmit info to any point in time" he should had said "info particles can transmit info anywhere (or to any place) instantly"
Because to any point “in time” means in English in this sentence “info particles can transmit info to any point instantly

That's not speed. You need to physically move to get immeasurable speed or attacks should move beyond linear time.
Instant doesn't mean immesurerable speed

Why are you sure they were talking about linear time? It needs more context rather than assumption
I agree that it needs more context but interpreting the already given info on this, the context does seem to be talking about linear time or I decode it as so
Because to any point “in time” means in English in this sentence “info particles can transmit info to any point instantly
Bruh why
It should say "anywhere" or "at any location" or whatever implies that they transmit info to any location/distance/space
The "to any point in time" would be irrelevant for the author to mention, if it's not talking about linear time and just transmitting info in a specific time's space that again is irrelevant

That's not speed. You need to physically move to get immeasurable speed or attacks should move beyond linear time
I don't think you followed the whole thread cause the immeasurable comes from information particles transmitting info to any point in time and rimuru is a digital lifeform made up of info particles that would make him physically travel in linear time

Instant doesn't mean immesurerable speed
When did I said it does?

I agree that it needs more context but interpreting the already given info on this, the context does seem to be talking about linear time or I decode it as so

Bruh why
It should say "anywhere" or "at any location" or whatever implies that they transmit info to any location/distance/space
The "to any point in time" would be irrelevant for the author to mention, if it's not talking about linear time and just transmitting info in a specific time's space that again is irrelevant
That's not speed. You don't understand what others are saying. You either move by sheer speed or you attacks goes beyond linear time.

By your logic everyone who can manipulate time should get immeasurable speed
I don't think you followed the whole thread cause the immeasurable comes from information particles transmitting info to any point in time and rimuru is a digital lifeform made up of info particles that would make him physically travel in linear time

When did I said it does?
Read above

It does not really. Linear time or timeline interpretation needs more context than “time”. Hopes, you understand.
Bruh why
You are ignoring the whole context. By this logic, everyone who has time-space hax or time manipulation gets immeasurable speed.
Also, according to the context and backstory gave in OP, nowhere it was talking about timeline/linear time.

Being “unaffected by time and space” is too vague on its own to be a quantifiable statement. It could give immeasurable though under the right context.

Last edited:
That's not speed. You don't understand what others are saying. You either move by sheer speed or you attacks goes beyond linear time.

By your logic everyone who can manipulate time should get immeasurable speed
Bruh whatt!?
You strawmanned my points or you don't understand info particles in the first place. they are not some haxx/ability, "information particles" are unbounded by space-time and can trasmit information to any point in time
From where does it look like time manipulation!? Hein?
Now if you understand what information particles are

Rimuru is a digital life form that is made up of the very information particles mentioned above making him unbounded by space-time and capable of physically (by sheer speed) travelling to any point in time.
There is no haxx/ability, there is no time manipulation

Bruh whatt!?
You strawmanned my points or you don't understand info particles in the first place. they are not some haxx/ability, "information particles" are unbounded by space-time and can trasmit information to any point in time
From where does it look like time manipulation!? Hein?
Now if you understand what information particles are

Rimuru is a digital life form that is made up of the very information particles mentioned above making him unbounded by space-time and capable of physically (by sheer speed) travelling to any point in time.
There is no haxx/ability, there is no time manipulation
Being unbounded by space-time is still not enough for immeasurable speed.

It does not really. Linear time or timeline interpretation needs more context than “time”. Hopes, you understand.
Yea I do, but the info we have on it rn have to most probable outcome of linear time as the other way is absurd for that statement

You are ignoring the whole context. By this logic, everyone who has time-space hax or time manipulation gets immeasurable speed.
Also, according to the context and backstory gave in OP, nowhere it was talking about timeline/linear time.
Where are y'all getting this haxx and time manipulation idea 🗿
Because the guy who made the OP already thought that people would interpret "to any point in time" as linear time and didn't explained it or his following statement is based on the same argument that could not be made up without that being linear time

Being “unaffected by time and space” is too vague on its own to be a quantifiable statement. It could give immeasurable thought under the right context
It's pretty clear tho, being unaffected of space time mean you are not bounded by the laws of space and time or you exist outside of it without being dependent on it

Being unbounded by space-time is still not enough for immeasurable speed
Well this argument will not even do any change to rimuru's profile as vsbw only covers officially translated volumes that is till vol. 14, this scan is from vol. 19
Also ig this will be cleared with the release of vol. 21 cause rimuru is back to the "end of space-time or nothingness place"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back